Chapter 2

Your Wishful Love Story

' Tik Tok, Tik Tok, RING RING ~ ~ ~ ' The annoying alarm clock rang and pierced te ears of the two princesses. They stretched and yawned for a while and decided to go out of bed. Minji got out of bed with nice and slightly curled hair while Minah climbed out of bed with hair that looks like she just got off a roller coaster ride. The both of them bathed, put on their uniforms and make-up before leaving the house. 

Minji ringed her chaffeur and in a split second, he arrived, greeted them and drove them to school. As soon as they stepped out of their car, the strong smell of expensive perfume and cologne filled the air and entered their senses. The smell of leather was also strong as many students, walking in were carrying and showing off their new and recently imported goods from abroad. The both of them walked in and went to look for their classes. As soon as Minji walked in everone was busy gossiping about something common. Minji stretched her neck a little and realised that they were talking about a famous group called BEAST.

What Minji heard is that they were rich and one of them, their parents own this school. Also, they have 6 of them in a group. After earing gossips and also finish asking around for information, the bell rang and it was lunch. Minji called Minah to meet her in the canteen for lunch. While queing, Minji saw a few boys in Stylish clothing walking in but she had no idea that they were BEAST. She continued to queue up for food. Minah walked in, sat down beside Minji and grab a bun from her tray.