Chapter 3

Your Wishful Love Story

While munching, Minah kept staring at the six boys. So curiously, Minji asked 

"Minah, who are they? " Minah excitedly squealed and answered Minji's question. 

"They are the kingkas of the school, BEAST ". Minji sighed and said 

"ohhh..... I heard they were transferring into my class, starting tomorrow, I guess?" Minah shouted in shock

"Really?!?!" Everyone jumped and stared and Minji bowed and apologised 

" We are really sorry!" The six boys smirked and continued to eat their lunch. Minah kept interrogating Minji like as if she is a prisoner.

Minji and Minah returned to class with satisfied stomachs. Class resumed as per normal. Minji kept thinking how it would be like to have them in class. Would it be weird, noisy, quiet, awkward? After class she went to her locker to keep her books, suddenly the six boys appeared beside her. Minji realised that their lockers were painted in different colours from other students. Out of respect, Minji bowed and smiled and then continued taking and arranging her books in her locker. As she walked pass their lockers, she also noticed that their lockers had names printed on it. A smile formed on Minji's lips as she walked back to class.

After a while of listening and completing some class assignments, it was to Minji's surprise that class was finally over after such a long time of studying. Schools in Britain only had 5 hours of studying while in Korea there is 7 and a 1/2 hours of studying. Minji tiredly packed her bag and dragged herself out of class. Without even realising that Minah was waiting outside her class, Minji walked passed Minah and headed for the lockers to unload her books.

Minah caught up with Minji and walked to the toilet together to freshen up and left school together. The both of them stopped by a ddukbokki house to have a snack. As it was the winter month, and they only had to attend winter school, they went shopping to get some more cardigans. After shopping for 3 hours they decided to stop and return home. When they returned home, they decided to calculate the amount they spent while shopping, and realised that they spent a total of 36 million won. Minji washed all her cardigans and went to bed.