Diva Much?

Oppressed

Pit. Pat. Tip. Tap.

The blue sky disappeared under the joining of the fat clouds bloated with rain water. The sun shied away as more and more rain droplets fell from the sky. Min Ho's manager, Kim Bum, patted his sweat with the towel around his neck and walked towards the gym's glass window. "Oh look, Park Min Young shi is holding a fan meeting at the library across the street," he beckoned to Min Ho who was still running on the treadmill. Min Ho glanced at the direction Kim Bum was pointing at, and sure enough, Min Young's fans were all lined up outside in the rain.

"Cht, the line isn't even moving. Those poor fans are going to catch a cold in this weather.How much do you want to bet the queen is late again? Always blocking the world from spinning," Min Ho said as he stepped off the treadmill and joined Kim Bum at the rain- splattered window.

"Tsk tsk, you actually believe in those reports? You of all people should know that the media loves to twist things around. How else are they going to garner readers if they paint her as the goddess everyone believes her to be?" Kim Bum said turning to look at the actor disapprovingly.

"They can't be false if I experienced her diva behavior first hand. You don't know how many times she delayed our schedules during the first drama. And just a few days ago, she dared to say she didn't bring her script on set. I mean, sure, she's a rising star, but even Song Hye Gyo, the true goddess, is early to everything," Min Ho ended his rant as Min Young's car pulled up in front of the library.

Kim Bum shrugged his shoulders and followed Min Ho towards the bench presses.

-----------------

Ahhhh!!!!!! Omo! Omo!

Screams erupted when Min Young's car pulled up. She ran out of the car without an umbrella and began greeting her fans.

"Sorry guys! I came here as fast as I could when I found out you guys were already lining up hours before the fan meeting even started. I'm sorry I picked such a bad day to do this fan meet, so please bear with me while I get the chance to know each and every one of you," and with that Park Min Young ran inside to take her seat.

"So Eun, can you tell the staff to get some coffee and pass them out to my fans in little cups? Their hands and feet must be stiff from the cold." Min Young asked her assistant while furiously signing her name on posters.

So Eun nodded and went to work.

------------------

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

So Eun jumped on the couch to snatch the bag of chips out of Min Young's hands and began lecturing her.

"Unnie, you know you always break out after eating a whole bag of chips."

"Araso, araso. So Eun ah, don't you think you're becoming more and more like my unnie these days?" Min Young teased.

So Eun pouted, "I can't help it when you don't listen! Like how you ran out of the car today without waiting for me to open the umbrella first. Don't you know your appearance is what makes you so famous??"

Min Young picked up the cushion from the couch and smacked So Eun with it. "You little brat, that's what makes me so famous!? Are you saying I can't act?"

So Eun held Min Young back while laughing and nodding. "Ah, but with all seriousnous, you can't have any pimples tomorrow. We're going to have a meeting with the manager."

"Wait, what? I thought I didn't have anything scheduled for tomorrow," Min Young said frowning.

"He called me just before. It's a last minute meeting. Why? Did you have something planned for tomorrow?"

Min Young sighed, "Oppa was planning on taking me somewhere nice. But I guess I'll have to cancel."

So Eun smiled and said, "I'm so jealous you have such a nice boyfriend like T.O.P. oppa."

Min Young couldn't help but smack So Eun with the cushion again. "Seung Hyun is not my boyfriend!"

"Yet," said So Eun.

"He just wanted to thank me for being the main lead in his MV," explained Min Young.

"Sure sure, I'm going to sleep unnie. You better get some beauty sleep too!" So Eun got up from the couch and shut the living room light on the way to her room.

"Yah!" Min Young shouted as she ran after her to take revenge on So Eun. Laughter erupted from their house.