Liar Game

Oppressed

Author's note: Thank you for subscribing guys! Hope you'll enjoy this chapter ^-^

-------

"Here are some of the wardrobe pieces for your upcoming movie. Director Lee asked you to give him your thoughts on these," Ho Dong said showing Min Young some pictures during their meeting. She intently went through the pictures, frowning at some, and smiling at others. She looked up when she heard an argument outside the door. Ho Dong got up, ready to check on whatever it was outside when Kim Bum bursted through the door.

"Kim Bum ssi," Ho Dong said startled.

Kim Bum took note of the wardrobe pictures, Min Young, and So Eun in the room. "Sorry, he insisted on speaking with you," apologized Ho Dong's assistant. In response, Ho Dong waved his hands to let her know it was alright.

"Ah, sorry for interrupting your meeting. You haven't been returning my calls so I thought I'd catch you in your office instead. But I waited for almost half a day already," Kim Bum explained. He awkwardly ran his hands through his hair. Noticing his awkwardness, So Eun couldn't help but smirk, which Kim Bum caught eye of.

Ho Dong motioned for him to take a seat, "Yes, yes, sorry about that, I've been meaning to call back but I've just been so busy lately." Hearing this, the two ladies rolled their eyes knowing that he was just out last night having some juicy Korean beef with his colleagues.

He then gave Min Young a nod for her to leave. She got up, ready to excuse herself but Kim Bum stopped her. "Min Young ssi, I think it'd be better if you stayed." Confused she sat back down.

He then turned towards Ho Dong."I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but lately there's been a lot of tabloids saying that you admitted to Min Young ssi and Min Ho's relationship. So I just wanted to get an understanding of what was going on."

Acting in dismay, Min Young's manager replied with a, "They're not?!" In return, this shocked the celebrity and her assistant as well. He had promised the actress that Min Ho's party agreed to pretend to date. Min Young glared at Ho Dong, knowing that he's hiding something from her.

Baffled at his reaction, Kim Bum stuttered, "W-well I d-don't think so?" He raised his eyebrows at Min Young asking for a confirmation.

The actress gulped, unsure of what to do in this situation. Completely left out of her manager's deceiving plan, she looked at So Eun for guidance.

"What did Min Ho ssi tell you?" So Eun piped up.

Kim Bum ran his hands through his hair again. "He was just as surprised as I was."

"Omo, is that so? I really thought they were dating." Ho Dong faced Min Young, "Didn't you tell me the other day that you guys were dating?"

Min Young felt her face heating up. How dare him to throw me under the bus, she thought.

"No, oppa, you must've heard wrong." Min Young said through her clenched teeth. She then proceeded to kick him under the table.

"Ow!" shrieked Kim Bum. He grabbed his leg in pain and looked up at the three in the room, embarassed by the whole situation and startled by the culprit's actions. So Eun's widened eyes slowly turned into a crescent shaped moon when she began to laugh.

"Ahem," Ho Dong looked disapprovingly at the laughing maniac. So Eun's laughter seized and she tried her best to put on a straight face. "Well, I guess it was all a mistake," Ho Dong casually said.

"Yes, it's good to know it's just a misunderstanding. When will you tell the press about it?" Kim Bum answered with his ears still red from the little fiasco.

"What? I can't tell the press," Ho Dong said a matter of factly.

"Why not?" Kim Bum frowned.

"That would make it seem like Min Ho dumped Min Young. And then there would be all these rumors about why they broke up. Not only would it affect them individually but also the drama. Now we can't have that happening, can we?" Ho Dong explained.

Kim Bum nodded slowly, trying to digest what was happening.

"And news of them dating isn't so bad. There would be more job offers for the both of them. And increased publicity for the drama. It's a win-win situation." Ho Dong said trying to convince Min Ho's manager.

"But what happens after the drama's broadcast ends? They just break up?" Kim Bum asked.

"No, they will break up a month after the awards." Ho Dong smiled.

The handsome manager cocked his head sideways. "Award? You really think they might win an award for the drama?"

"Yes. Even if not best actress/actor, I'm sure the best couple award will be theirs." the big man stated with confidence.

Kim Bum sat in silence for a good minute before he nodded. Sighing, Kim Bum stood up. "I'll have to consult with Min Ho first. But we will most likely go with your plan. Thank you for your time, Ho Dong ssi."

Ho Dong stood up and shook Kim Bum's extended hand. Kim Bum bid farewell to the two girls in the room and walked out with Ho Dong.

After the men left the room, So Eun grabbed Min Young's shoulder and shook her. "That was so exciting, unnie!"

Min Young gloomily looked at her assistant. "I feel like I'm the actress in Liar Game. Totally unaware of what's going on, yet I'm the main character."

So Eun twiddled her fingers excitedly, "This will be fun."

"YAH! Are you getting happy off of other's misery!?"

So Eun laughed and then suddenly remembered about her housemate's new boyfriend. "What are you going to do about T.O.P. oppa?! Are you going to tell him everything?"

The actress started pulling on her own hair and whispered screamed. "Ottoke. How could Ho Dong trick me into this. He lied about the other party agreeing to this lying game. He tricked them into it too. He's such a devil, So Eun. What are we going to do?"

"You are just going to have to pretend to be dating Lee Min Ho... it won't be that bad," So Eun said reassuringly while patting her back.