Rotten Apple...Not

Oppressed

"Unnie!"

Park Min Young looked up from her phone and saw her assistant, Kim So Eun, running towards her with a script in hand.

"I'm so sorry, I can't believe I forgot it at home," So Eun gasped for air as she handed the script over.

Min Young gave her a smile and reassured her not to worry about it. Just then, the assistant director, Yoo Jae Suk came over.

"Min Young ah, do you have your script yet? If so, let's get moving," Jae Suk clapped his hands and called everyone to get in their places.

Min Young handed her jacket over to So Eun and headed towards the cameras. There, Lee Min Ho greeted her with a fake smile.

"The queen is finally ready," he said half jokingly. Min Young returned back the same cheery smile and as the director, Kim Su Ro, called action, she threw him over her shoulder and slammed him down on the floor as hard as possible.

"And cut!" Su Ro walked over to the actor who was on the floor wincing in pain and asked if he needed a ten minute break. Min Ho shook his head "no" with much effort.

Ignoring his decline, Su Ro shouted, "Okay, everyone give us ten!"

Quietly to Min Young, he said, "That was bravo but you have to keep in mind who your partner is! His fans would throw eggs at your door if they knew you treated him like that!"

In return, Min Young giggled and headed over to Min Ho to apologize for being so into character.

"Aish, don't think such a petite girl like you can hurt me," Min Ho said aggravatedly. Min Young shrugged her shoulders and walked away smirking at the thought that  she gave the pretty boy what he deserved.
----------------------

The actress smiled as her assistant retold the story of how Min Ho "cried like a baby on set" to the driver. "But unnie, why do you hate Min Ho so much?" asked So Eun.

"Because unlike you, his looks can't deceive me. He's a rotten apple on the inside."

"Chin-cha?! How could that be? He's known for being nice to his fans!" So Eun exclaimed.

"That's only a front, So Eun. Haven't you heard from his previous assistant? He's an obnoxious two-faced beast. I don't know how he thinks he has the right to treat non-celebrites so cruelly. Min Ho and his assistant's relationship has been compared to a white slave owner's and a black slave's. He came up with the most inhumane names for her like donkey."

"What the heck is a donkey??"

"Well, apparently because she looks like a donkey and he assumed she's a because she's not attractive enough for people to want her."

So Eun held back a laugh and claimed that Min Ho would never be so harsh.

"It's true. Once, a cab driver recognized me as Nana from City Hunter. He couldn't believe that I was so nice compared to Lee Min Ho. Apparently, Min Ho ignored the driver during the whole one hour ride and even told the driver to stop annoying him."

"What? No way!" said the disbelieving So Eun. "Maybe they were just jealous of him. Of his height. Of his beauty. Of his beautiful fans, like me!"

Min Young lightly smacked So Eun with the cushion and they both laughed.