2 | Cliff

The Coast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The coastline was as gorgeous as he remembered it. Waves crashed against the steep, rocky cliffs. The sounds of water were enhanced by the swooping seagulls. Jondae had missed this so much. This was where his soul belonged. There were beaches near Seoul too, but none of them compared to the beautiful landscape here. Various colors of green, red, blue, yellow, and purple scattered around the mountains. Wild plants and flowers claimed their territory amongst the region. He absorbed the fresh, countryside air. A significant difference to the country's congested capital.

Jongdae and Jooeun biked along the long, winding road. Barely any cars drove by, to which they took advantage of. It was a time to let loose and relax. The brown-eyed boy peeked over his shoulder. Jooeun's lengthy hair was all over the place. It flew in and out of her view, and she was more than irritated by it already. A hair tie would've been useful. Still, it didn't stop her from looking around all over, examining and spectating the area.

He knew he couldn't look at her for too long. There was always that possibility of him biking off course, into the ocean, and killing himself. But to stare meant that he still had feelings for her. Even just a little bit. And he knew that. Jongdae couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty. Her face had aged, but it still had the same charm that had him falling for her 10 years ago. That calm, serene resting face he was so familiar with. Jooeun had a sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter