Derivative

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My feel still on Jihyo's birthday. So, here, another chapter for you all! I hope you enjoy it!^^

 

"You know, I could come alone here." Said Jihyo.

"I know, but I want to be with you," her mother replied clearly, "Don’t worry, everything will be fine."

Jihyo only answer with a smile, she knew, her mother just trying to calm her down, at least, she had to smile at her, "Mom, do you want me to accompany lunch after this? You're rarely accompany me in Seoul. So, anything you want to eat? "

Her mother tilted her head slightly, "I don’t know, but how about BBQ?"

"Korean BBQ? I know there is a restaurant that makes it very tasty."

"Is it true? You've been there before? You know, I don’t like when my appetite is reduced just because the food is less tasty."

Jihyo nodded confidently, "I was there once after filming Running Man. Recommendations from Jaesuk Oppa."

Her mother nodded slowly, "They. They already know? What about Gary-ssi? "

Jihyo turned to look at her, "I'm not sure why I have to tell them."

Her mother shrugged, "I just thought, since you're spending time with them, so maybe they know. Or it may be just Gary-ssi who knows. "

Jihyo chuckling softly, "You're always just jump into conclusion by yourself .."

"But, do you have a plan to tell them? Or at least Gary-ssi?" From her questions, it seemed that her mother was only interested in Gary.

Jihyo’s cell phone is ringing suddenly, and her heart beat faster when she saw the name that appears on the screen, "Eo. Yoboseyo?"

"Where are you? I'll pick you up for a date. "He asked briefly.

"I ... I was with my mother."

"Oh. Say to her, I miss her. He said innocently, though their meeting only once in a while, how could he miss her.

But Jihyo nodded as if Gary could see her, "What time are you picking me up? Eo, just call me when you've arrived. I will toward you down. "

"We will see later."

Jihyo frowned, "Whatever." She said, trying to control her heart.

Suddenly Jihyo’s mother signaled that the one that they were waiting for has arrived, "Oppa, I'll see you tonight."

"Okay. See you! "

Someone that has now been met with Jihyo by nearly three times, he threw a smile, "So, how are you? Is there anything you want to tell?"
 


That night, Jihyo wearing only jeans and a shirt that is slightly too big, she looked at herself in the mirror, "Is not it too simple for a date?" She muttered to herself.

She looked back and opened the closet, then stopped her attention on a dress with a pink plain  and a ribbon on it, "Isn’t this going to look good?" She asked, "Ah. Why I am so frustated, as if this time he was really going to take me on a date? "

Jihyo drew a long breath, not long, she heard the sound of the bell and the sound that is not unfamiliar in the intercom.

"Eo" she trotted toward the door and found Gary smiled holding a bouqet roses in his hand.

"For you."

Jihyo smiled shyly, "Thank you, Oppa .."

"You look beautiful tonight." Gary said in a tone that could make Jihyo thrilling.

"Really?" Jihyo ask in disbelief, she has not even changed her clothes. "Maybe it just your feeling." She adds not sure.

Gary nodded in agreement, "Yes, probably just my imagination."

Jihyo instantly pursed her lips, and Gary chuckled when he seeing it, "Let's go?"

Jihyo nodded and then followed Gary from behind. They were wearing masks and sunglasses. However, people who saw it, and if they are fans of MC, probably they will soon know that the couple are Gary and Jihyo.

"Where you want to go?" Asked Gary briefly while justifying his seatbelt.

"I think you've got a place for the night."

"Tonight? The place? I'm not sure, I'm not sure you'll like it. But I'm sure you'll like it."


Jihyo smiled happily looking at the sight which almost midnight, the place is already quite deserted. Han River. Although there are still some couples who are busy with their world, but at least the place was already quite deserted. Gary did not unlock the car, he just smiled seeing the sights that night.

"I brought you here, hoping something will come true." Said Gary then turned toward Jihyo, "I brought the bike to a couple in the back. Let's try it out later. "
"Seriously?" Asked Jihyo hardly believe it. Honestly, she has a very long wanted to feel cycling on the banks of the Han River.

Gary nodded with a smile, "But I'm too hungry to do it now. Let's have dinner! "

Gary then got out and opened the door for Jihyo, "We'll have dinner? Where?"

"In my car." Gary replied briefly and opened the middle door of his car, "Come in."

Jihyo surprised to see there are some boxes there, no wonder, the car a bit smelly, Gary seems to have prepared meals there.

"Forgive me. We had to eat here, like this. "

"Gwenchana, I'm so glad you've set up everything."

"Americano. I also set it up for you. I put it in this flask so that it stays hot." Gary pointed to a small thermos next Jihyo.

"Thank you, oppa. But, I'm not able to drink it." She said while devouring kkimbap into his mouth.

Gary paused, "Really? Why?"

"I just don’t want it. You know, lately I couldn’t sleep well. I think drinking coffee will only reduce my bed time."

"Ah! It is true. Then, you can only drink water. Because I just brought coffee and water only."

"No wine?" Asked Jihyo a little joke.

Gary chuckled at the question, nor Jihyo, she didn’t want to ask something like that, but suddenly just say it.

After dinner and a little talk, without them knowing it, and even now has not seen anyone outside. Gary came down and set up his bike. The bike is a bike couple, two people can pedal simultaneously.

"Come on!" He exclaimed with a smile, even though he knew his smile was not seen by Jihyo because he was wearing a mask.

Jihyo followed while wearing a mask on , she was sitting in the back.

"You have to wear a jacket!" Said Gary slightly complain. "Oh, I see you didn’t even bring a jacket." He said then open his jacket, "Here, wear mine."

"Eo. How about you? "

"Don’t worry about me. Let me just worried about you."

Jihyo just smiled and wore a jacket that already has a distinctive smell of perfume, and she is already familiar with it.

"Oppa, I want in the front." Jihyo just grinning to him.

"Jinjja?" Jihyo nods happily.

"Okay, you can have this seat" Immediately Gary set off, and just like that, they are riding bicycle at the midnight. The night air is cool enough, but the wind that blows the different freshness. Gary just smiled at the little body in front of him.

"Hmm .. I desperately wanted to feel the date like this" Said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter