Sincerity

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let the unrequited love, if indeed I should enjoy the love which is only a dream.” Gary let out a long breath. He was embarrassed by his letter, but he really wanted to clarify.

“He's bride-to-be. Moreover, do you think?” Gary clucked as he kept twirling his pencil. The preparation for writing the lyrics on dawn failed because of a news and a letter.

In fact, since the morning, his mind was filled with lyrics which are quite poetic. It was easier when we did was feel it. “If your love only a dream, why am I still here?” He then walked to the window and peered out, it is already quite late. Even the sky was no star. Nothing wonderful things he could see now.

“Jihyo-ya, you remember the moments of tenderness, where we are always together. Why you changed it all? I just couldn’t understand. What I’m still lacking in love? What should I do? I don’t think it’s over, just because you turned away.” He just mumbling to himself, then he returned to the bed, trying to lay his body. “But, this had really ended?”




I’m in front of your house.

Jihyo who are still anxious on the bed, was surprised to read chat from Gary, she didn’t think that Gary will quickly clarify the letter. “Is he here?” With a little bit nervous, she looked in the mirror and opened the door for Gary.

And sure enough, the man who made the sleepy head can not sleep, are right in front of the door, with his black shirt and sleeping pants. “Oppa. Wae? It is already very late.”

Gary who seems still surprised by his secret letter which being published letter, nervously trying to ask, he really wanted to know, why the letter was to be there at the actual destination. “The letter ....”

“I have received your letter, oppa.” Jihyo interrupted.

"So how?"

How? What's so how? Jihyo hesitated to answer. “What do you mean how? You wrote, but you do not understand the contents of the letter?”

“I understand. I mean, what about the letter? Did you suddenly ilfeel?” His face was implying that he is in a very nervous condition.

Jihyo smile, a small one, yet the sweet one, “Come on in,” She was actually trying to assemble the appropriate sentence, she was already eager to get the whole load on her shoulder,  “I understand that you really love me sincerely. You're right about my cold attitude on Chang Joo-ssi.” Jihyo explained briefly as she landed her body on the couch. Gary followed her and nodded, waiting for a complete statement of Jihyo, “Did you even understand that in fact I did not love him? Did you realize that my heart and mind is just on you? But when you recognize it, why don’t you fight for me?” The sentence was even made Jihyo surprised, she did not believe would say a thing like that.

Of course, Gary was also surprised with what just Jihyo admitted about her feelings, “You ... You are loving me? Jihyo-ya? Mongji-ya? “

“You stay here, don’t come and then go. I can’t be alone. I'm tired of living just like a shadow that will never be destroyed by the waves. I'm tir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter