Time

Insomnia

From: Sodam
Are you going straight to your radio from Daegu?

How did she know I was in Daegu? I didn't have much of a schedule, so I was just taking some time to relax. I didn't even know what to do, I just ended up at Key's parent's house somehow.

To: Sodam 
How'd you know I was in Daegu?

From: Sodam
You missed Kibum.

I could practically see her smirking at her phone, feeling all knowing.

To: Sodam 
For your information, I just ended up here. We're just talking about the new album.

From: Sodam 
Kibum sent me a picture... >:)

"Bummie," I ran my hand down his back a little to see if he was awake, "did you send Sodam a picture?"

He grumbled, tightening his arms around my waist and butting his face deeper into my chest.

I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness, and I thought I should share it.

I extended my free arm, just far enough that I could get my smile and the soft, brown mess of hair of the back of Key's head in the shot.

To: Sodam 
Was it as cute as this? heheheheh

From: Sodam 
You were drooling in the picture Kibum sent me. :P

To: Sodam 
Delete it. Now.

From: Sodam 
NEVER.

To: Sodam 
Fine. Don't delete it :P I will take my revenge later. >:D

"Bum." no response.

"Bummie~" a soft grumble.

"Kibummie!" an acknowledging him came from him, but he still didn't bother to move.

"Did you send Sodam a picture of me sleeping?" I asked, slipping a hand under the hem of his shirt. He immediately curved his back, pressing him closer to me, trying to get away from my cold hand.

"Maybe... and stop that, your hand is cold." he said in a weak scolding voice.

I slid my hand up further, and he shivered against me.

Like a warning, my name left his lips.

"Jonghyun."

"Hm?" I hummed innocently.

"Hand. Out of my shirt. Now." he said, now a little less sleepy.

"But it's just getting warm," I smiled, holding in a laugh.

Laughing would only make him mad. My teasing couldn't go on with a mad Key.

I lifted my hand so only my fingertips were on his skin, and he shivered again.

"Jjong, stop that. Let me sleep."

"You can sleep when I leave, I want to play." I put my phone down on his night stand and rested my hand on his hip.

"But I want to cuddle, I haven't been able to cuddle with you like this for almost a week. You've just been so busy with your album. Just a little longer, Jjong." he took a deep breath and his hands scratched at my back, grabbing fistfuls of my shirt.

I laughed again at those cute kitty-like tendencies of his, and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you." I whispered, tightening both my arms around his waist.

"You're such a sap."

"You love that I'm a sap."

"That doesn't give you the right to say things that make me want to kiss you when I just want to sleep." his head finally lifted from my chest, and my breath caught in my throat as I looked at him.

His hair was messily flopping onto his forehead and just slightly fell over his eyebrows. His eyes remained half lidded, but set on mine, while his lips were chapped an parted.

"I'd like it if you kissed me," I smiled, loosening my grip on his waist and wiggling a bit on the bed I was eye to eye with him.

"Why don't you kiss me, huh?"

"I always kiss you first, I demand change." A smile tugged at the corners of his lips and his eyes flickered to mine.

"Close your eyes first." He said, his cheeks now slightly pink.

"Shy now, are we?" I laughed a little, resisting the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"With the things we've done, I didn't expect you to get shy over a kiss, Bum." I a bit, brushing his toes with mine.

"Shut up, Jjong." he said, lightly kicking my foot away from his ticklish toes.

"Then kiss me."

"Maybe I will." he said, his eyes boring into mine in defiance.

His hands let go of the back of my shirt and he slid them to my chest, and then around my neck.

His face moved closer to mine, his eyes never leaving my lips. His nose nudged mine, and I felt a soft breath from his parted lips on mine.

He was dragging it as long as he could, and before I knew it, my eyes slipped closed, and I just waited.

Instead his lips, I felt fingertips touch my lips.

"Key," I let his nape escape my lips in a breath, and his hand went to rest on my cheek.

He tugged my face closer until his lips were grazing mine. I fought myself, refusing to give in to his teasing.

I waited, and his chapped lips pressed on mine.

Despite them being rough, they felt amazing on mine, and I wasn't sure of I could ever really stop kissing him.

It was simple and sweet, yet very honest.

After a short while, we broke apart, but every so often, our lips would meet again in soft pecks until sleep started to claim us.

I knew I had a few hours left to kill before the radio show, and I knew there was no better way to spend them than sleeping with Key in my arms.