Mr. Choi

Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seunghyun. How could I have forgotten? Aish.

 

“You look beautiful.” The sudden compliment caught me off guard, momentarily forgetting the thoughts going through my head.

“Ah, it’s nice to finally meet you too, Mr. Choi.” I immediately replied, giving him a small smile and bow, before letting go of his hand.

“Please, take a seat.” He gestured to the chairs and I did as told.

“Ehem…” Mr. Park cleared his throat, turning our attention to him.

“Well, I’ll be going now. Please enjoy your dinner. Seunghyun-ah, call me if you need anything.” Still with that seemingly cheery smile on his face, he bowed and quickly left the room.

“I’m sorry if this is all last minute… I hope you don’t mind having dinner with me…” His voice trailed, as he caught my eye.

“I don’t mind, Mr. Choi.” I smiled at him. Seconds later, a waiter walked in and greeted us, before setting our food on the table.

“Enjoy your meal, sir, ma’am. Please just press the buzzer in case you need anything else.” He nodded to both of us before leaving the room.

“The reason I wanted to meet with you is because I wanted to know if you could help me with something.” He started, picking up his fork.

“I have a spare room in my house that I would be transforming into an ‘art room’ of sorts… It would be like having my own art gallery inside my home.” He continued, as we both took a bite of our food.

“Okay, well how would I be of help to you, Mr. Choi?” I queried, still quite unsure as to why I was needed.

“Well, since it would be like an art gallery, I thought about showcasing myself… I wanted to ask for your help in designing a number of artworks that could, in a way, show who I am.” He explained, and I nodded in understanding.

“Oh, okay. Do you have a photo of the room you are talking about? Just so I could get ideas on how we could layout the artworks.” I queried, and he seemed to be caught off guard.

“Oh, um… Well, I’m still finishing up transforming the room, so unfortunately, I don’t have a photo yet. But I will send you one as soon as I’m done. Maybe you could fly over and see the room as it is, as well? I think you’d get a better idea of how to layout the artworks once you’ve seen it for yourself.” He smiled sheepishly and I nodded, agreeing with his point.

 

Until I replayed his words in my mind.

 

Wait, fly over? Did he mean…?

 

“Uh, wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter