Chapter 2

Spaces Filled With Love

~GD’s POV~

We exited the building promptly at five o’clock. This was an everyday thing, we were use to being gone for weeks on end. Leaving Mapo, we are arrive at Hotel YG in an hour due to our private jet. The hotel building towers well over eight stories in the middle of the city. The third floor is a personal VIP club where only the richest entrepreneurs could get in. One thing to know is that anyone who seems decent was, at one point, involved underground (SM, JYP, CUBE, J TUNE, ect…). They know how to get the job done, and keep their hands clean. Our perfect crisp suits, expensive watches, and slicked hair enter the club. An overwhelming number of people are making out in both the closed rooms, and public booths, shortly taking a break to drink the finest wine. Others seem to be grinding on one another at the center of the dancefloor; the atmosphere is nothing short of a strip club. Girls huddled around us in the matter of seconds, as we all casually walked into our personal room. Everything one could need was there,we even had a separate room attached, that included a bed, in case we need to use it. We felt obliged to entertain these girls because if we didn’t, who else would? No one could satisfy them the way we can. After having our fun with the girls we sent them out, getting down to business.

“Seungri did you get the information on them?”

“Yeah GD, I found this picture of them, I couldn’t believe it was hidden all the way…”

“Damn they’re hot.” Dae interrupted “Hyung, do you think we could have some fun with them first?”

As I rested further in my chair, I thought of this idea. “Why not, we could always make time.”

“I want the fiery blond.” Ri was always into older girls.

“I want the redhead Bom.” Everyone looked up in puzzlement.

“Top hyung, you don’t ever choose the girl, do you like her or something?”

“Haha, nothing like that. She just seems... fascinating.”

“I guess the maknae is mine.” Dae breaks the silence unenthusiastically.

“G, you want the small one?” Sol asks, being the gentlemen he is.

“No, you can have her. I’ll find someone or someones to keep me company.” I add with a smirk. “Maknae give us the rest of the information now.”

“Oh right sorry hyung, it seems they’ve never changed high schools because their identity has never been found out. All the underground work is done by them, and like Kush hyung said, they are pretty dangerous. They have defeated every crew you could think of, besides us of course."

“Female Bigbang huh. Interesting." I sit back, and wait for what's in store for tomorrow.

 

~Bom’s POV~

 

 

"Unnie, hurry up we need to leave, school starts in 20 minutes."

I, Park Bom, am 18, 2nd in command of the baddest underground group there is. My appa, JYP, is the most feared leader, part of the Big 3 who practically run Seoul. However, JYP is slowly taking over. Sometimes I feel that all the violence isn’t meant for me, but I then look at all my sister’s faces. These three are my life; if anything happened to them, when I could have possibly stopped it, I could never forgive myself. Then there’s appa, he has always been there for me, despite being head boss. Umma…

“Bommie,  lets go we’re going to be late.”

“CL,  I’m going to borrow your black pumps, and let’s hit the club today.” I called out over the roaring of the engine. Our jet black McLaren F1L1 was waiting outside with the sun reflecting off of it. CL drove when I got shotgun; Dara and Minzy got back. The wind blowing in our hair while racing to school is usually a familiar feeling, and most appreciated as well. Our identity maybe a secret at school, but we are still the Queenka. Yet everyone does know that we can fight, due to the number of people we have beaten because they performed some type of injustice to others. Just like the underground world, we are respected here as well. We walked into class with our fanboys trailing behind with dazzled eyes. Dara always loved the attention, and politely entertained them.

“Gomawo for dropping us off at our class.” Minzy had already taken her seat and was staring intently at her computer screen.

“CL, Zico oppa told me that after school, appa wants to talk to us.”  One thing for sure was that the students in our class knew not to spread any of the information we talked about around, but it wasn’t as if we talked about important matters in front of anyone. There is a reason why no one has found out our identity in this school.

Looking out the window Dara calls to us, “Bommie, CL unnie, there’s a crowd forming outside, must be some new students. Oh, look the tall one is hot, and the one with the spiky hair is flirting with every one of the girls. The one in the back …”

The teacher entered the classroom, and all the attention had shifted towards her. Everyone stands up to bow.

“Yes hello everyone, we seem to have some new students from Min Ho High School, if only I knew where they were. Oh here they are, go ahead introduce yourselves.”

“Hey there ladies, I’m Seungri. Please take care of me.” The last bit was said while staring right at CL, finishing with a wink.

“Hey I’m Daesung.” He gave one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen, happiness was practically radiating from him.

“Hello I am Dong Youngbae, but everyone calls me Sol.” I blushed at his eye smile.

Then came a low sultry voice, “I’m Top.” His mysterious eyes, perfect jawline, built body had me in a daze. His eyes were focused directly on me, which oddly caused my heartbeat to increase. That exact second, a voice broke me out of my reverie.

He had to be the leader, the way he held himself, the atmosphere around him was filled with confidence. “I’m GD” There is something about these five boys that draws you to them. I have a bad feeling about this.