Chapter 3

Spaces Filled With Love

A/N: CL: 18 years 5 month, Bom: 18 years 8 months, Dara: 17 years 8 months, Minzy 17 years 6 months

 

“CL, don’t you think something is up with them?”

 

“Yeah Bom unnie, they’re undeniably y.” ^-^

 

“Dara, Bommie’s right, they just give me a bad feeling.”

 

“Minzy-ah”

 

“Already on it unnie!”

 

Our hushed conversation was interrupted as the teacher broke us out of our daze, with a warm smile on her face. Wrinkles had formed around her face as the apple of her cheeks became red.

 

“Lovely to see you all here, hope you enjoy your new school. Please find seats.”

 

They sautered over to the seats right in front and behind, cornering us. Our fanboys were throwing daggers at them with their eyes, while their fangirls did the same to us. The maknae turns around, “ Hello Ladies, I’m Seungri, but you can call me VI, because I want to be the victor of your heart.” He flashes CL a deadly smile, while gazing intently in her eyes. CL had just brushed him off without another glance.

 

“Feisty, I like it.”  Maknae and Dara started to giggle as he brought his attention towards the rest of us.

 

“And what are your names?”

 

“Annyeong, I’m Dara, and that’s CL.”

 

“Park Bom”

 

“Minzy”

 

“Well, it’s nice to meet you all, especially you CL.”  All the guys said hi, but I could not stop staring at one of them in particular.

 

“Would you mind showing us around?” He flashed his smirk.

 

“Yes we mind.” CL was getting really annoyed with him.

 

“Unnie, of course we can show them around.” Dara yelled exasperated

 

“Class could you please pay attention. Dara what did I just say.”  

 

“Oh, you just finished explaining why the second world war had taken place.”

 

“Alright, try to stay quiet.”  The rest of the period was uneventful, and lunch could not come any sooner. We took our food, and headed over to a table, and the new guys trailed right behind us.

 

“How about you tell us more about you ladies?” All this was directed at CL once again, from Seungri of course.

 

Dara spoke up, “We're 2NE1, the queenka of this school, and we will not let anyone take away that power.” She adds an Asian Peace Sign.

 

“ It doesn’t look like your fanboys like us much.” Taeyang teases.

 

CL had to take the chance, “Pity,  we were just starting to get along. I guess we won’t see you anymore.”

 

“Babe, now why would that happen?”

 

Their leader finally speaks. “We will be here for a while.” There was something about his tone which felt off; there had to be another meaning behind that, I was sure of it. I glanced over at TOP, and he was observing me.

 

“Bom, are you guys best friends?”

 

I was somewhat caught off guard, but my demeanour was calm, “ We are practically sisters, if someone tries to ruin that, hell will break loose.” He just chuckled, and went back to eating his rice. On the other side of the table, maknae was staring at her computer screen as always.

 

“Minzy what are you doing on your laptop?” Daesung questioned.

 

“Oh, I’m working on this program I made.”

 

“Wow, you made a program, can I see it?” They got lost in whatever they were doing, and pretty much ignored the rest of us. We showed them around throughout the day, and started to pick up details that could be helpful later on. My brain hatched an idea as we invited them to the club we were going to go to later on.

 

“Would you guys like to come with us to the club tonight?” Seungri accepted in the matter of seconds, “ How about we take you to a different club?” Their leader gave a warning look towards him. CL slightly nodded in approval.  

 

“Sure pick us up here at 7, and don’t be late.” Dara added a wink playfully.

 

The guys snickered, while waving goodbye. We headed to our car.

 

“Minzy-ah did you get all the information on them?”

 

“Yup unnie, but it was really hard to find.”

 

“Haha, our maknae can do anything.” CL smiled warmly, and messed up her hair. She beamed, and we talked animatedly till we saw Zico oppa outside.

 

“Annyeong oppa!” We all chimed.

 

“Aish, these girls know how to embarrass me.”

 

“Oppa’s turning red again, ahha.” Minzy teased. Our quiet maknae, was anything but quiet.

 

"How was your day at school?" He asked us like he always did.

 

"Normal." I answered.

 

"Remember to go meet JYP later on. He wants to talk about something important."

 

"Araso,Araso oppa we got it."

 

Just then appa walked outside," How are my girls?"

 

"Appa!" We all exclaimed and went in for our hugs.

 

I'm sure you know I wanted to talk to you, how about at dinner?  You all must be tired, and I wanted to finish up some work beforehand."

 

"Araso appa, we will get going now, see you then." We waved goodbye, and headed up to our room. Right as we fly into the room, we discard our clothes and opt for some comfortable sweats and tank tops.

 

“Miny-ah ready?”

 

“Yup unnie, these 5 boys are called Bigbang, sound familiar?” She throws up an eyebrow.

 

“YG.”

 

“Bingo, they probably came here for some type of mission. Lee Seunghyun, or Seungri, the maknae who is agile, and has medals in underground racing.”

 

“And he’s a total flirt, right Cl unnie.”

 

“Yaah, do not get me started on that pipsqueak.”

 

“Hahaha, well Kang Daesung is skilled in hand on hand combat, everything Bom unnie knows. Dong Youngbae, known as Taeyang, has been a 10 time boxing champion, underground of course. Then there’s Choi Seunghyun, or TOP, the right-hand man, strategist since he has quick reflexes and wit. He was the one that planned the leak on SM. Then the main event, Kwon Jiyong, aka GDragon. He is the leader of Bigbang, and has known to become a dragon when he starts to fight.”

 

“Waaah, they have quite the record, but we can kick their .” Dara does this sloppy fly quick.

 

“Not with those moves.” I mutter, we all laugh, including Dara.

 

“I was just joking here, when the time comes, they will feel my wrath.”

 

“Knock, Knock, I’m coming in.”

 

“Yaah, Zico oppa, you actually have to knock, and not just say it.” Minzy pipes up.

 

“Haha, but then you girls won't be able to hear my undeniably y voice.”

 

“Oppa, now who told you that was y, they were obviously lying.” chuckles were heard all around.

 

“Mingkki always the little joker, I know you love it the most,” he adds in a wink, “But I came to tell you to hurry up, dinner is ready.”

 

“Nae!!”

 

We walked over to the dinner table, and we see Shinee Oppa coming in as soon as we sat down.

 

“Oppa!!” Minzy and Dara sprinted over to hug them, CL and I just waved hi. I mean who wanted to get up again.

 

“Yah, we missed you too.” Jonghyun oppa chimed.

 

“CLroo, Bommie-ah, I’m waiting for my hug.”

 

“Aish, oppa is such a baby.” We engulf him in a hug as well.

 

“Why didn’t I get a hug.” Zico interrogates, with a hand over his heart dramatically.

 

“Because Shinee oppa are our favorites.” CL sticks out her tongue childishly.

 

We finally head back over to our seats, and wait for appa to arrive. When he enters the room, all our faces light up, and we greet him. “Annyeonghaseyo Appa.” He gives a hearty laugh, and sits down.

 

“Okay girls, I have some work for you to take care of. Zico must have told you that YG’s gang is on our turf, and that simply must not do.” We nodded intently. “I need you four to hold up our name, and show them who’s boss. Onew oppa furrowed his brows, JYP, why can’t we take them down, it will be faster.”

 

“Onew-ah, I need you to deal with MBLAQ remember.” He half smirked, only because Onew oppa loved to fight; he might look like the sweet and dorky leader; however,  there was definitely a deadly fighting-crazed side to him.

 

“Now, we eat.” Everyone attacked their food, in a semi-chaotic scenario. Boys will be boys, where did it all go, maybe that's what their six packs were made of.


Jonghyun oppa and Minzy were laughing over one of his many fails at getting a girl, oppa could be so uncool. From that point, we just enjoyed the food, and talked amongst each other. Today we eat, at night we party… I mean work ;D.