final.

Work of Art
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]                FINALE[/CONTENTID3] [CONTENTID2] "You are more beautiful than art." [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

 

"Baek," Jongdae cupped the other's face lovingly, carefully. "Baek, listen."

He brushed away a streak of tears from his lover's cheeks.

"You are wonderful. You are magical to me, please." Jongdae tried to form a smile on his trembling lips, "You are never useless. I love you, and I would never stop doing so. I wouldn't know what to be without you here with me, so please, please don't give up on yourself. Don't give up on us."

Baekhyun inhaled heavily, fighting back the urge to break down.

"Have I told you, you are my miracle? You are my destiny. I am born just to love you, to protect you. I am born for you. Because, Baek, you are something that cannot be explained, you are the invisible force that has been keeping me alive. You are my strength, my savior, my everything."

Baekhyun lowered his head and another teardrop fell onto the cold, white marble floor.

"Baek, you are beautiful. You are perfect. You are the most stunning piece of art I have ever seen. Can you please believe in yourself? You are a magical work of art, the one that stays immortal of all times. Baekhyun, you are more beautiful than anything else in this world."

 

 

 

"You are more beautiful than art."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae,

 

Remember when I asked you if it was possible to get a new start? You questioned me where and how I would be if we were to start over. Well, it's funny how things always seem clearer afterwards, isn't it? I never imagined myself to be so awake as I am now, but finally I am able to answer your question.

 

I am weak, and I cannot be the one who people always want me to be in my life. Many people, maybe you, too, had told me to find the reason I am living for. But you know what? I cannot.

Others are living up to their dreams, fighting for their tomorrows; but me, I am not like them. People say they could see how their life plays out in the future, they say they know what it is going to be like; I don't see anything lying ahead of me. Every time I try to search for the guidance light, all I see is a black feedback. Pitch black, like the winter night, with howling winds and icy air pushing me back to where I should be. Nowhere.

I am stuck with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter