Monster

Captive Without Chains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : two chapters and 52 subscribers already? you guys are awesome ; w ; let me kiss you all one by one <3 so here's an update for you, lovelies. sit back, relax, and enjoy~ le throws popcorns and nachos everywhere   \o/

 

 

 

It’s been almost a year.

 

Somehow, you started to get used to those strange noises tho sometimes you still got a nightmare because of it. Even it felt too real for a dream. It lasted for a month until you told your parents about what exactly happened. At first, they didn’t believe you, of course, who would trust a girl who literally gone mad every night? But after you begged them, they finally tried to talked to that ahjussi.

 

Everytime you, or your parents, or even Jimin talked to that ahjussi, his answer will always be the same. I’m sorry, it must be one of my cousins, I’ll tell him not to do it anymore.

 

And about the shadow? Right, that weird shadow.  Sometimes when you walked with Jimin to school or when you just came home alone, the familiar or maybe the same shadow appeared behind the curtain near the window. Didn’t do anything, didn’t move an inch, it just stand still and disappeared the next second.

 

Now that you think about it, you never saw that cousins of that ahjussi even once. Never.

 

Everyday for the past ten months, that ahjussi always did the same routinity. He watered his gardens in the morning, went out to no where then came back at night. The next morning, he’ll do the same thing again, again, and again.

 

 

It was Friday night when you walked all alone when your mom asked you to do some groceries shopping since she’s not feeling well that day.  You put your hands inside the pockets on your hoodie with your head hung low. Thank god there’s a supermarket not too far away from your house so you don’t need to take the bus.

 

As soon as you entered the supermarket, a sigh of relief came out from your lips. It was surely really cold outside, thank god they put on the warmer inside the supermarket. While pushing the trolley you looked to your left and right, don’t want to miss the ingredients your mom told you to buy.

 

Groceries shopping was no fun without Jimin or any of your family members around. You need to walked around the supermarket alone like a fool, at least that’s what you think about it. “Why would you want to buy this knife, mom? Seriously.” You raised a brow while staring at the silver knife you were holding at the moment. Well true, that brand was having a huge discount. Maybe that’s why.

 

You put the last thing you have to buy inside the trolley before you pushed the trolley along with you to the cashier. “Can I get an extra discount with this card?” You showed the employee your member card with that supermarket’s name written on it. She nodded and you handed her your card. Who wouldn’t say no if it’s comes to discount, right?

 

Done with the groceries shopping, you walked out the supermarket while holding a plastic bag on your right hand and a warm fishcake on your left hand. You’ve got no problem and had a pretty fun walking-home session with your fishcake along the way home.

 

No problem at all, until you noticed there was no one a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter