The Beginning

Captive Without Chains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one

 

By the time you arrived home safely, the sky’s color has changed, the sun was about to set. As usual, your boyfriend, Jimin walked you home. Both of you were holding hands while discussing about which university should you choose. You and Jimin are a third grader student in high school and about to graduate next year.

 

“Don’t you want to come in first?” You asked Jimin after you reached the gate. He was still holding your hand, his other hand caressing your hair gently, “Nah. I need to buy some groceries before I go home.” He then pinched the tip of your nose softly. That beautiful eye smile of his never fails to put a smile on your face, “Call me.”

 

“I will,” He nodded as he slowly loosen his grip around your hand. He stepped away from your house but then he turned around, now walking backwards. He waved one more time and blew a kiss before he ran home.

 

You cupped your own cheeks while giggling like a crazy person. “Oh, you’re home.” A too-familiar voice greet you warmly. Your mother laughed when you jogged and ran into her embrace, hugging her tightly as ever, “I’m homeeee. Do you miss me?” She rolled her eyes playfully while rolling her eyes at you. “How can I not miss you, hm?”

 

You then noticed your mom’s hand was holding a garbage plastic bag, “Here, I’ll dispose it.” Your mom hadn’t say anything when you snatched it away from here and jogged to the garbage bin near the front gate.

 

While you were busy getting rid of the garbage, a truck with We Help You To Move Your House sentence written on it stopped right infront of the empty house beside your house. Tho it has been abandoned, it doesn’t look as creepy as how you imagined it would be. It was just..kinda dusty and frail.

 

Behind the truck there are two cars. You could see some shadows of some people inside of it but there was only one person who came out.  “Oh, hello there.” He smiled. You looked around to your right and left before you raised a brow at him, pointing at yourself, “..Me?”

 

“Yes, you. Do you live around here?” He asked. From his appearance, he look not too old but also not too young, probably about 40-years-old guy or something. He’s pretty tall, handsome, but his skin is too fair for your opinion. “My house is actually just beside yours.” You pointed at your house.

 

“What a lovely house!” He said excitedly and you muttered a quick thanks. “I should go inside now. Have a great day, sir.” You bowed a little before you turned around, about to walk inside.

 

“Nice to meet you, Jooyeon!” That weird ahjussi made you stopped your steps. He laughed when he saw you turned your face to him with a confused look. He then pointed at his left chest, “Your nametag.” You looked down at your nametag that is attached to your uniform, you gave him an embarrassed grin.

 

 

 

“What took you so long? Dinner’s ready, dear.” A soft voice from the dining room said. After you put your shoes back to the shoe rack, you walked to where your family members gathered.  Mom, dad, and your older sister who is working as a  psych

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter