Part1

How fate bring us back together

“Meeyon-ah, I’m going to the States tomorrow.”He said with a voice filled with sorrow through the phone with the love of his life. They were on the phone in the middle of the night since what they said that it was the good time to be on the phone when no one was intruding them. The girl sighed in respond. She didn’t know what to say as her feelings was mixed with sad, anger and…regrets.

“Hey, are you mad?” Kyungsoo asked when the girl didn’t respond to him instead she was only letting out a sigh.

“No, I’m not.” After a few minutes, she responded.

“You’re mad.”

“I’m not.” She said while sighing.

“No. Let’s meet up at the park now.” He said, sternly before hung up leaving Meeyon sighed. She can’t do anything except to obey whatever he said when he was saying with his stern voice. She knew he was mad and also worried when she was at this state.

6 months of being the cutest and the sweetest couple in the eyes of the student. Meeyon always have this weird feeling in her heart. She can’t describe the feeling but she knew it was near to regret. At the start of them being called a couple, she was overwhelmed and felt loved by the guy who she had a crush with, Do Kyungsoo. Before they become a couple, she was all over him. She dreamt of being with him, how it felt to hold his big but warm hand, how it felt when his plump heart-shaped lips on hers.

But now that he was all over her too, a sudden feeling of regret rushed over her body. Sometimes, she thought of why she even has a boyfriend. Why she even fall in love at the first place. At the same time, she was scared. Scared of what? She didn’t know the answer too.

She had her sweater on since it was cold outside. When she arrived at the nearby park, she saw him sitting on a swing while keeping his head low. She walked over and sat on a swing beside him and hung her head low.

“Are you okay?” He asked, shifting her gaze at her from the ground. She nodded slowly while displaying a small smile on her lips. Then, she heard him shifting on his swing and stood up then kneeled in front of her while gazing at her in the eyes with his doe eyes.

“I’m sorry.” She mere whispered.

“For what?” He asked back while caressing her cheeks. She shook her head as a tear rolled down her cheeks. Kyungsoo panicked and wiped her tears, “Hey, hey, what’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry for acting like this.” She sobbed hard. She can’t tell the main reason why she was acting like this because she knew she will hurt him.

“Shh.” He hushed her with his soothing voice. “I’ll comeback to you as soon as I landed here. I don’t know when but I will be back.” He said while shoving a strand of her hair from her face. When he said that, she felt her heart in pain. How can she deserve a guy like him when she was having this kind of feeling towards him. How cruel she can be?

Meeyon just closed her eyes and nodded slowly.

“Don’t cry because of me. Because I hate it.” He said while wiping the tears that strained her beautiful face. Her eyes fluttered open as she wiped her staining cheeks and smile as bright as she can. At least this is what she can do for him. A smile that he want from her, she gave it to him for the last time before tomorrow.

“That’s more like it.” He smiled softly and ruffled her hair. “Don’t you want to send me at the airport tomorrow?” He asked. She shook her head and pouted, “I can’t. You know how I’m a cry baby.”

He chuckled and sighed inwardly, “Okay.”

They both fell in silence before Kyungsoo leaned in. He whispered, “I love you.” before his lips touched hers. At that moment, a tears rolled down her cheeks at how pain her heart felt when he uttered those three words. *I’m sorry, Kyungsoo-ya.*