Adventure # 1.3: First Day - Obsessive Panda

Misadventures of a Freshmen Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao's POV

Oh no.......

I,

Huang Zitao

Just

Let

The

Teacher

Confiscate

Kris

Gege's

Phone

AND

HE

KNOWS

 

I am so dead when he finds me. What should I do? He's going to get angry at me. No. I don't want that. I would choose to isolate myself than to make Gege angry at me. My world's crashing down. Not Gege. He means the world to me. No please have mercy.

 

My eyes are getting blurry at the thought of Kris gege ignoring me when I say hi to him. When I try to talk to him, he just looks away. When I give him a backhug, he pushes me away.

 

Its because of that stupid teacher. Its all because of him. Yes, blame the teacher not me.

 

But its still my fault! Gege, please don't be angry at me.

 

Xiumin's POV

After leaving the group chat, I tucked my phone in my jacket's pocket and rushed to the crying panda in the corner.

 

Sigh.

 

First Day is all about drama, again.

 

Every step I take makes me think of all the possible things that Tao is thinking of.

 

Kris ignoring him. Kris looking away from him. Kris pushing him away.

 

Its always the same thing all over again and what's scares me the most? His obssesiveness over Kris is getting on my nerves. Ever since I met childhood buddies Kris and Tao, I can always see Tao being clingy to Kris and gets easily jealous. The way he calls Kris is like he owns him. The way he glares at all the ladies and gentlemen drooling at Kris whenever he walks through the hallways is like he would kill them.

 

Yeah, Tao is obssesive. Very obssesive.

 

Why can't Kris see it? Its because he's overprotective when it comes to Tao. He's already spoiling the poor kid like not getting angry to him, getting carried away in his aegyo and giving him anything that he wants even if his wallet gets drained. Hell, his parents provided him his money everyday and there he goes, spending it on Tao.

 

Enough of my talk about Tao and Kris and I should concentrate on how to calm the panda down.

 

I kneeled down to Tao's level and patted his head making him look at me with puffy eyes. His eyebugs made it even worse and he looks like a panda crying over something deeper. And its a sight that you will never choose to ignore.

 

Tao hugged me tightly and sniffled in my shoulders. I patted his back and gave him reassuring words since Kris said it himself from the chat that he won't get angry at Tao. And Chen's doing his part so the phone would be retrieve within day's time.

 

"Tao, stop crying okay? Kris is waiting for you."

"But-"

"No buts okay? He's not angry at you. Stop doubting youself little panda." I put my finger on Tao's plump lips to shut him up and it we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter