Adventure # 1.1: First Day - Typical First Day

Misadventures of a Freshmen Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo's POV

Finally, its break time! But I better go ahead and find Chanyeol.

 

He's probably sulking right now even it is just a very light reason.

 

I grabbed my sandwich and my textbooks for next subject and hurridly went to the canteen. Looking from left to right, I was getting squished by these hungry abnormal students as they rushed to the food stalls. Seeing an XOXO cap on its base and the sixe of its cap exposing the big ears of the person, I assumed it was Chanyeol, all alone in the canteen table.

 

Poor Chanyeol.

 

I approached him immediately and sat beside him. And yep, he's sulking right now. I think he's been staring at his cellphone for like minutes since he went and sat here around like he owns the table. And no one even dared to sat beside him. What heartless people we have here.

 

I patted his back, just in case he didn't notice that I am already here, and that caused him to jump from his seat. Startled for short.

 

"U-umma?!" He shifted from his seat comfortably, crossing his legs in a manly manner and went face to face with me so that we could talk.

 

"Like for 10 minutes? Chanyeol, don't get carried away like that." I rolled my eyes at him. Oh what has love done to Chanyeol.

 

"But he ditched me! You saw that right?" I nodded at him. Like I have an excuse to say  'I didn't see it'  because I went online again to check if everything's alright with both of them conversing each other. Unrequited feelings breaks my heart so much.

 

Chanyeol pouted at me with his puppy eyes which is not cute. Its way too creepy.

 

I pushed his hat down, covering his eyes that caused him to whine like a puppy. Sigh. Same Chanyeol all the way.

 

"Hey lovebirds! Since when you got here?"

 

I glared at Suho dangerously and made him gulped his saliva. Damn ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter