My Answer is You so Call Me Baby

Tangled Redstrings of Fate

 

 

The annual party celebration of Park Industries has come. Stockholders, celebrities, investors, and elites are invited. This party is an annual gathering that is very important for the Park Industries. This serves as a thanks giving of the company for its yearly success.

Of course if there’s a party, a date is a must!

It’s been moths before that day when we got together. I went to Kyungsoo’s café last week to invite him for the party, and who would decline Kim Jongin right? Only Do Kyungsoo.

 

“Kyungsoo! Please be my date! Please.” I pouted.

 

I heard Katie and Ruth trying to hold their laugh. Who wouldn’t laugh at me? I look like a puppy constantly following Kyungsoo wherever he goes.

He finally faced me.

 

“Jongin, you know that the persons that are invited are elites, and I’m no elite so, no.”

 

I grabbed his hands and squeeze it. “It doesn’t matter. You’re with me. I want you to come because I want to boast everyone that I have a boyfriend, who can make latte and frappes that can heal your aching soul, sweets that can melt your heart.”

 

He stared at me as if I’m saying the most ridiculous things in the world. Well… I just stated he truth.

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Park even asked you to bake pastries for the party. Babe, you’re wonderful, trust me.” I smiled.

 

“Why are you like that?” He looked at the floor to avoid my eyes. Oh my Kyungsoo, you’re so cute when you blush.

 

I lifted his chin and pecked those luscious lips. It looks soft as if it’s inviting me.

 

“So, is it a yes?”

 

“Yes.”

I kissed him again deeper this time. He abruptly ended the kiss and punched my arm saying we’re still in the café where everyone can see us making out. Well, I don’t mind.

 

 

I strutted in the bright lobby of Park Industries, and went to the VIP elevator. While waiting for the elevator to open, ladies are giggling, talking, babbling. I looked at them and smiled, the exact moment when the elevator opened. I went inside, and I’m sore one of the girls almost fainted. That’s the power of Kim Jongin. One smile can slay hundreds of girls. Gah!

 

I went straight to Chanyeol’s office, but before I get to the door, I saw Baekhyun at his table ogling at the bouquet of white, pink, and red roses at his table. Ohhh, Park Chanyeol, being romantic, huh?. I approached his table.

 

“Hey Baekhyun.”

 

Guess he got startled and nearly dropped the bouquet roses he was holding. After he regained his composure, he stood up and bowed.

 

“Go-goodmorning Mr. Kim”

 

“Jongin to you.” I said.

 

He stared at me, questioning what I said.

 

“Jongin. Just call me Jongin when no one’s around. Well, you’re my future cousin-in-law. Why not, right?”

 

His face got similar to tomato and started fumbling with his nails. Well, now I know why Chanyeol fell for him. Adorable. But my Kyungsoo’s still the cutest.

 

Had fun teasing Baekhyun. Then I barged into Chanyeol’s office to check my dearest cousin.

 

“Yo loverboy.”

 

“Yo to you too.” He looked up at me and gave me greetings. Guess he’s still busy with paper works. I admire him with his dedication of being the CEO. With his young age, he managed to continue the success of the Park Industries. That’s my cousin.

I sat on the sofa in his office and crossed my leg.

 

“How’s life?”

 

He looked at me and propped his elbow hands on his cheek. “He’s good. Still beautiful and stunning. We actually went work together. Then I ordered him Choco butternut doughnuts and coffee for his breakfast because he ran late and didn’t eat his breakfast. I got some flowers for him and the beauty f the flowers can compete with his. He’s so be-“

 

“Okay stop. Stop now lover boy. You’re whipped. Hahahaha..” I laughed at his blabbering. He’s really in love with Baekhyun.

 

“Well, you asked me how my life is, just telling you about him. Because he’s my life.” He stood up and sat at the sofa in front of me.

 

“So he’s going to be your date on the party?”

 

“You know I need my secretary at every gathering, so apparently we’ll be together. But! Now, he’ll not going to be my secretary only, also my date. So yeah.” He replied smiling.

 

“Smooth.”

 

“So you with Kyungsoo?”

 

“Of course. No one else.”

 

We chatted for like hours and cached up things. I miss having bro times with my cousin. Last time we had this, we’re both miserable with our love life, but now we’re happy.

 

 

 

                                                                                                       free-vector-vector-border-fine-arts_0011

 

 

 

The ballroom was being lighted with several chandeliers that looks like crystals hanging above. On tables, celebrities and elites and currently sitting while talking some are standing up, drinking champagnes catching up with each other or talking business.

 

Jongin went at the back door and left e at the entrance because he’s running late and the party’s going to start. He’s needed at the stage for the welcoming speech. So I entered the ballroom and now I’m feeling small. I’m wearing suit just like the others but why do I feel like I don’t belong? I decided to go to the table Jongin said will be ours. When I had a glimpse of the certain table, I was stunned. I didn’t know that we’ll be sharing tables with celebrity women that are very famous, they’re with their dates that has high position in the Park Industries. Omg, who am I to share tables with them?

 

I am two seconds into backing away when Baekhyun grabbed my arms.

 

“Kyungsoo, I’m waiting for you.” He’s wearing a designer suit, that I’m sure Chanyeol’s gift to him. His nearly golden hair parted to one side. His eyes surrounded by kohl.

 

“Ah, really?”

 

“Come. Let’s go to our table.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

He found hesitation in my eyes by the way I look at the table.

 

“I know it’s burdensome to share table with them, I too can feel it that’s why I’m looking for you. The awkwardness will ease because we’re two right?” He smiled.

 

I was somehow comforted by his smile so I went with him and seated at our respective chairs. We sat beside each other leaving empty chairs on our both sides. Baekhyun said, Chanyeol and Jongin will join us later.

 

I chewed my lip because I can feel something bad approaching. Well, goodluck to us!

 

 

 

                                                                                             free-vector-vector-border-fine-arts_0011

 

 

 

 

The two are fidgeting in their table, under the scrutinizing gazes of the people around them. Baekhyun’s trying to gain his composure but when he met Hyun So Mi’s eyes, he immediately looked away. Hyun So Mi is an actress that is very controversial because of her attitude. She’s not afraid of being the antagonist of everyone even in real life. She’s with his current boyfriend that is one of the stockholders of the Park Industries. A grumpy old fat man.

“Money can do wonders.” Baekhyun heard Kyungsoo. He looked at Kyungsoo and they both snickered. Hyun So Mi looked at them and glared, that made them quiet.

 

“So…” So Mi said. “What do you do?”

 

Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun was surprised with So Mi’s question.

 

“M-me?” Kyungsoo asked pointing himself.

 

“Yes. You.”

 

“U-uhm. I own a café near the Park Industries.” Said Kyungsoo who is very nervous under So Mi’s gaze.

 

“Hahaha… “ So Mi chuckled. “I didn’t know that they invited some little pastry chefs here huh?”

 

Kyungsoo felt small from So Mi’s mocking but then he remembered what Jongin said and regained his composure. He’s tired of being stepped be people, so he won’t let them win this time.

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo worriedly. He knows Hyun So Mi is a straightforward person, not thinking someone and just spitting out words. He’s relieved that Kyungsoo managed to get back his composure after what So Mi said.

 

“And you?” Now it’s Baekhyun who’s So Mi’s next target. He knows he’ll get the worst. He can feel it approaching.

 

“I’m Mr. Park’s secretary.” Baekhyun said confidently.

 

“Oh, but why are you seated with us? Aren’t secretaries don’t sit with the visitors unless his boss is sited also?” Hyun So Mi smirked. Her friends who are also seated at the same table laughed.

Baekhyun felt Kyungsoo’s hands below the table gripping his own hands.

 

“Don’t mind them. Atleast we don’t cake our face with makeups. I bet fifty percent of their wight cames form their make-ups.” Kyungsoo whispered to Baekhyun, and his statement made Baekyun giggle.

 

“Guess so.”

 

“I bet you have a date? It’s impossible for you to sit here without a date. Especially you bread boy.” She chuckled.

 

“Actually…” Baekhyun squeezed Kyungsoo’s hands to stop him from talking. The situation will get worst if they spilled the beans. He looked at Kyungsoo straight in the eyes.

 

As is Kyugsoo understood Baekhyun and he stopped his mouth.

 

You’ll see later.” Both of them thought.

 

The lights go dim and the stage is the only place illuminated by the spot light. The speaker started his welcoming talk.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen. We welcome you to Park Industries’ Annual Thanksgiving Party. We thank you that you;ve given such… “

 

The voice of the speaker was drowned by the girls talk at their table. Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun we’re perked up by their topic.

 

“Hey So Mi, did you know that the current CEO of Pak Industries is a total hottie?” The gir beside So Mi said.

 

“I know ofcourse. He’s so tall and handsome. Omigosh. He actually asked me out.” So Mi boasted.

 

“Oh!? Really? Omo” The girl’s eyes were like saucers, widen in shock.

 

Baekhyun nearly choked with his water after he heard what Hyun So Mi said. He looked at her as if she grew another head. “Omygosh, this…”He whispered.  Kyungsoo just chuckled and rubbed Baekhyun’s arm. They’re lucky that the lights we’re dim and So Mi and her friends can’t see how Baekhyun is judging them. He’s judging them soooooooo hard.

 

“Well, didn’t know Mr. Park’s hooked into you So Mi! Your beauty indeed, can charm everyone. Guess we’ll just go with the VP.” The girl said.

 

“Oh yes yes! I saw him at a press conference and omg, he’s tall dark and handsome.”

 

Now it’s Kyungoo’s time to choke.

 

“I bet his abs is yummy. Ugh, I just wanna run my hands in his abs.” The girls said gigging with her friends.

 

Kyungsoo nearly choke the girls, if Baeukhyun didn’t stop him. “These pathetic gold digger plastic girls.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“…So now let’s welcome, the CEO and VP of Park Industries! Let’s give them a big round of applause.”

The audience clapped as Chanyeol and Jongin strutted out from the back stage, as if their on the runway. Everyone was shocked with the looks of the big bosses behind the Park Industries. It’s not just the height but also the age. They look too young and they can pass as models rather than businessmen.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo felt proud as they saw their love of their lives at the stage. Their heart swell at the sight. Chanyeol with his smile that can make everyone fall for him and Kai’s smirk that can make every girls and boys lose their sanity. The girls at their table were stripping their boyfriends by their eyes and this make them both irritated.

“Well, are you ditched by your dates or what? The Welcoming speech is starting and still both f the chairs beside you are still empty. Hahaha…” So Mi laughed at the two with her girl friends.

 

Oh, if they just know who their dates are…

 

“Goodevening everyone. I’m Park Chanyeol, the son of Park Soong Jin and Park Hana, the current CEO of Park Industries…”

 

Chanyeol proceeded with his welcoming speech and after him, Kai did his.

 

“Goodevening ladies and gentlemen. I’m Kim Jongin , the current Vice President of Park Industries…”

 

Their speeches come to an end and the party started. They went down from the stage to find their tables.

 

Kai saw Kyungsoo and pointed Chanyeol where their table is. While they’re nearing the table, the can hear Hyun So Mi and the others talking with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. That is good they thought, but as they went nearer the table, they saw how Kyungsoo and Baekhyun is looking down. Chanyeol and Kai knew what’s happening.

 

Chanyeol looked at Kai and they both smirked.

 

“Let’s get them slayed.”

 

“Ha…”

 

 

 

                                                                                     free-vector-vector-border-fine-arts_0011

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was humiliated but he can still listen   to it, but what ticked his patience is how they talk about Jongin and Chanyeol as if they’re someone who sleeps with everyone. To think that he and Bakhyun is sitting at the same table.

 

While he’s conversing with himself, he felt Baekhyun staring at So Mi and his friends. They’re staring at something at their back as if they saw ghosts. He saw So Mi’s cheeks reddening and other girls squealing.

 

Kyungsoo was shocked when he felt someone’s hand on his shoulders. He looked up and saw Jongin smiling at him. Omg, Jongin’s blinding him, help.

 

“Sorry I can’t sit with you through the welcoming remarks, I was needed at the stage.”

 

“It’s okay.”

 

Jongin looked at me in the eye and I didn’t expect the next thing he did. He moved his face closer to mine and his lips is just centimeters apart with mine, and he whispered “So ing beautiful” then he cashed his lips on mine.

 

I was screaming internally because ASDFGHJKLADFKJHSKJFDBJK he’s kissing me in front of everyone omigosh my heart will drop please, someone call the doctor.

When we parted, Joging smiled and pecked my lips when he saw me blushing. I’m calming myself when I heard him conversing with So Mi and the girls.

 

“My boyfriend’s adorable right?” He chuckled. And by that, we left the table with the girls, stunned and chocking while trying to calm themselves with water.

 

As if Jongin and Kyungsoo is not enough, Chanyeol approached Baekhyun and kissed him on his forehead. Baekyun was shocked with Chanyeol’s sudden appearance. He’s enjoying how the girls look when Jongin kissed Kyungsoo and then a wild Chanyeol appears.

Baekhyun loosed everything when Chanyeol started to talk.

 

“Come on baby, my parents wants to know you.”

 

And by that Chanyeol walked away with a gaping Baekhyun on his side.

 

So Mi and the other girls was paled and stunned, because everything was too much for them.

 

Well, they got SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEED!

 

 

 

 

                                                                                   free-vector-vector-border-fine-arts_0011

 

 

 

Chanyeol and I are now approaching his parents’ table, and it just got on my head what Chanyeol said. Aside from he called me baby, “My parents want to know you.”

I halted from my steps and looked at Chanyeol.

 

“W-wait. I’m not ready.”

 

He smiled and squeezed my hands. “Baek, it’s okay. Don’t be nervous.”

 

Well I don’t have any choice. I followed Chanyeol and we went to his parents.

Chanyeol’s dad is has almost the same height, they almost looked alike except his dad is older than him. His dad’s gaze is somehow intimidating and scrutinizing, Not like his mothers’ who has a gentle look. I smiled at them and gave them my greetings.

 

I bowed “Goodevening Mr. and Mrs. Park, I’m Byun Baekhyun Chanyeol’s secretary.”

 

My nervousness stopped when I saw his father smiled at me. Finally I can breathe.

 

“Nice to meet you too Baekhyun.” His father said.

 

“So, is he the one Chanyeol?” His mother asked him.

 

I looked at him and I giggled because he looks so cute under her mother’s gaze. He gave a “Yes” to her mother while scratching the back of his neck. It’s funny how he is the owner of Park Industries, who faced plenty of cameras and held several press conferences but he still became shy when it gets to his parents. How adorable.

 

“Why are you looking at me?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Nothing..” I chuckled.

 

“Come on, sit here Baekhyun.” His mother invited me to sit beside her, and Chanyeol sat beside me facing his father. They talked, and I’m surprised with his family because they’re all businessmen but the talk like a normal family when it gets to dining table. I think that’s why Chanyeol managed to continune his fathers’ success. His father didn’t put pressure on him. Their talk was halted by someone.

 

“Yah, Park Chanyeol! You didn’t introduce me to my future brother-in-law?! How dare you!” She gave Chanyeol a shocked face and I giggled. She really look like Chanyeol, a female version of Chanyeol. And she also give a fun vibe.

 

They continue to bicker because Chanyeol’s sister, Angela, always by saying Chanyeol’s funny stories to me. I just laughed at how dun he is when he was a child. Park’s table is filled with laughter and happiness. I love this…

 

 

                                                                                              free-vector-vector-border-fine-arts_0011

 

 

After what Jongin did at the table, I still cannot believe it. He kissed mo in front of many people.

 

“Babe, hey. Are you okay?”

 

I looked at him and just stared at his face.

“I know I look good but, don’t just stare at me. Say something.”

 

I smacked his arms. How can he joke like that after what he did? Omg, Kim Jongin you’re killing me.

 

“Why did you do that?” I hissed at him

 

He gave me a comforting smile and that smile ceased the frown forming on my face. “I told you I like boasting about you right?” He touched my cheeks and it felt warm, comfortable warm.

 

“I love you… “I suddenly blurted out. I was shocked with what I said but I didn’t try to take it back because it’s the truth. It’s what I feel about him. The happiness I felt must triggered my brain that’s why I immediately mouthed my thoughts.

 

“I love you more.” Our staring contest was stopped when his family went to us.

 

“It’s nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Razhelle noona, I’m Do Kyungsoo.”

 

. Jongin blurted out the news that we’re together and his parents ae happy about it. They said that Jongin will now have a good future because of me. His sister was the one who is really happy about the news. Razhelle noona was really furious that Jongin didn’t told her earlier. I looked at him and his smiles while taking to his family is really genuine. I love Kim Jongin. I love the Vice President Jongin, I love the Jongin who is crazy with his Nini, I love the Jongin who is with his family, and I love the Jongin who is with me.

 

 

Chanyeol and a blusing Baekhyun approached us.

 

“Goodevening Mr. and Mrs. Kim, hello to you Razhelle noona!” Chanyeol greets, and Jongin’s family greeted him back. Mr. and Mrs. Kim as well as Razhelle noona went to the Parks and mingled with them.

 

“Yah Chanyeol, what did you do to Baekhyun? Why is he so flushed?” I asked.

 

Baekhyun looked at me and bit his lip, as if he’s asking for help.

 

“ I asked him to sing because, believe me Soo, his voice his angelic!” Chanyeol said, and his eyes are twinkling while descrbing Baekhyun’s voice. Oh boy, this guy’s deeply fell in love with Bakehyun.

Jongin’s grip on my shoulder tightened.

 

“Kyung why don’t you sing with Bakehyun? His nervousnedd will lesses if your with him. Please Babe~”  Jongin pouted. Kim ing Jongin pouted omg. Who can resist a Jongin pouting? I’m doomed. 

 

I massaged my temples and asked Baekhyun “Baekhyun is okay with you?”

 

The blushing boy answered smiling. “It’s better.”

 

We went to the sound operator and talked with him about the song we decided to sing. Fortunately, we both knew the song the song operator suggested, we’re glad because the message of the song is what we exactly want to say to those certain persons that can make our heart skip a beat.

 

We walked up on stage and introduced ourselves.

 

“Good evening everyone, I’m Do Kyungsoo…”

 

“A-and I’m Byun Baekhyun…”

 

“And we’re here to sing you a song. We hope you’ll like it.”

 

Baekhyun went to the grand piano and started to play.

 

 

 

                                                                                               free-vector-vector-border-fine-arts_0011

 

 

 

A beautiful sound came from the piano and Chanyeol was shocked that Beakhyun can play piano. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and his heart was beating so fast and it’s not normal. Baekyun is glowing in his eyes. Then Baekhyun started singing.

 

 

Nan ganghaeboyeodo
Usgo iss-eodo honjail ttaega manh-a
Neul geogjeonghana eobs-eoboyeodo hal mal-i manh-a

 

 

Chanyeol nearly stumbled from where he was standing. Baekhyun’s voice can really make his knees wobbly. His voice is angelic as ever, so calm, so gentle.

Baekhyun closed his eyes to feel the music more. His fingers automatically moved pressing the right keys of the piano. The lyrics of the song rolled out from his tongue smoothly. While closing his eyes and feeling the music, all he can see is Chanyeol. His moments when he’s still figuring out his feelings for him. When he’s asking himself why is he thinking about Chanyeol even if he’s with his girlfriend. It’s always Chanyeol who he sees.

 

 

Cheoeum bon sunga neomuna kkeullyeoseo
Igeosjeogeos moshago malhaess-eo

 

 

Kyungsoo started to sing and he only looked at one person while singing. As if he’s telling him that “I want to tell you this. This is for you.”  His velvety voice surrounded the ballroom. Everyone’s staring at him, everyone’s looking at him but he can’t help himself but to look to a certain someone. Kim Jongin.

When he look at Jongin, he saw him staring at him. He blushed and continued singing. Jongin’s stare at him is different. Somehow Jongin’s going to drool because of his mixed emotions when he heared Kyungsoo’s voice. He heard his singing voice many times but tonight is different. Kyungsoo’s singing for him.

 

 

The answer is you, my answer is you
Nae modeungeol da boyeojwobwass-eo
You are my everything, neomu hwagsinhaeseo

 

 

Chanyeol’s suffering from mixed emotions. There’s so many things around him, many people talking around him but all he can see and hear is Baekhyun. His everything, his Baekhyun, singing for him. He feels he’s lacking whenever he hears Baekhyun singing, because he always become an epitome of perfection once he sings and who is he? He’s just a mere Park Chanyeol. I really love you, so much actually to the point where I can give you all my life. Baekyun, do you really love me?

Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked at Chanyeol. You are my everything…

 

 

 

Jom deo josimhal geol nal deo akkilgeol
Nae ma-eum dachiji anhge
Sum meomchwobeolil geos gat-eun ileon gibun na cheoeum-ingeol

 

 

Jongin smiled and continued to stare at Kyungsoo. He’s near to shout that it’s his boyfriend who’s singing on stage.

 

They both continued to sing and harmonized their voices, until the song came to an end. Everyone is silent until the whole ballroom was filled with claps. They we’re overwhelmed with their performance. They didn’t expect that their voices will blend. They sang it beautifully because they’re singing it with their hearts, conveying their feelings to those two special persons.

 

They thanked the audience and went down the stage. And went straight to their love ones.

 

“So how was my voice?” Kyungsoo asked Jongin.

 

“Did you know that I was so near to shouting that it’s my boyfriend who is singing on that stage.” Kyungsoo blushed at his boyfriend’s confession.

 

“Kyungsoo, you’re really p-perfect.” Jongin’s voice faltered.

 

He looked at him and saw him tearing up. “Y-yah, Jongin are you crying?” I frowned and held his face.

 

He chuckled and pressed his palms on his eyes to suppress the tears. . Why are perfect Kyungsoo?

 

Jongin looked at him and said. “I’m just so happy that you love me.” Kyungsoo stared at him and smiled. His heart is swelling with Jongin’s confession. He wants to do everything just to make up to Jongin, for all the years Jongin loved him secretly while he admired Chanyeol.

 

“And I’m lucky to have you Jongin. I really am.” Kyungsoo said and he gave Jongin’s lips a peck.

 

Baekhyun also went straight to Chanyeol after their performance and hugged him. He buried his face in Chanyeol’s chest because he’s still embarrassed. He’s getting scared because Chanyeol isn’t saying anything, and he’s just standing there while Bakehyung clings on him. Until he felt Chanyeol lifting his face with both of is hands and the next thing he felt was a pair of lips crashing on his own.

 

He can hear the crown cheering and Jongin shouting with Angela noona. Baekhyun felt embarrassed because he knows everyone’s staring at them even Chanyeol’s parents but at the same time, he don’t want to stop Chanyeol. So he settled with the latter. He circled his arms around Chanyeol’s neck and deppened the kiss. He can feel Chanyeol’s arms pulling him closer and closer. When they broke the kiss because they both know that they need air, Chanyeol fixed his bangs.

 

“I really don’t deserve you. B-but I’m s-selfish and I want you to be mine. I-is it okay?” Baekhyun asked. Looking straight to Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

“You’re very welcome to be selfish. Keep me, don’t let me go, be possessive, it’s all okay. Because I love you.” Chanyeol went closer to his face and pecked my lips.

 

“I love you too, so much.” A tear fell from his misty eyes, but it’s okay. It’s not a tear full of sadness, but tear full of happiness, joy and love.

 

 

The two couples was surrounded by their family and by many people witnessing their love for each other. 

 

 

 

                                                                                            free-vector-vector-border-fine-arts_0011

 

 

 

Crying is not only portraying sadness, but can also portray happiness. You know that feeling when you’re so happy that you can’t mouth your happiness into words and your eyes just started to get misty and you start to cry. You’re crying but you’re smiling. That’s what Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Jongin felt. Happiness.

 

 


 

Chapter made by yours truly,

Song used in this chapter is My Answer is You by EXO because it's mah fav okay? and Call Me Baby because Yeol called his vixen Baby.

Ahhh, so this is gonna be the last chapter. Actually, we don't know nor have any idea how to end this fic. And so I just continue to write a new chapter and realized that this can be the ending chapter. So yeah. Thankyou for all those readers who always wait for our update. We love you! And for those commenters, and those who gave an upvote, thankyou very much. 

So this is gonna be a goodbye! 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE. HUEHUEHUEHUE

 

I used a gif with Lu~ /wiggles eyebbrows/ Why is there a Lu? Is there gonna be a Lu? /evil smirk/ 

 

AWYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUNHAN's entry YAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~~~

Idol's Gay Day. FYEAH. Cuz Hunhan is mah precious ohteepee.

 

BAEkhyun pouts because his tard playful boyfie threw the bear ears headband he wants. 

 

I must share this gif cuz it's quality is daebak. It looks like it's from a movie. 

The thirst is real. 

 

We're not satisfied with the ending so we decided to make a sequel containing Kaisoo's *toooooot* and Baekyeol's *tooooooooooooooooooooooooot*. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS...

 

P.S. Park's ruining my life omg. Look at him!

 

COMMENT GUYS! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

credits to the owners of these precious gifs.