Someone Else

Tell Me Something of Love

"Minseok, where are you going?"

Luhan sat on the kitchen counter watching the human scamper to put his shoes on. Minseok ran to the kitchen, momentarily lifting Luhan's hopes, and then crushing them by quickly opening the fridge to grab an apple. 

"Minseok?" He asked again. Minseok ran to the hallway closet and grabbed a jacket. Luhan sighed and stood up, slamming the closet door behind the other. Minseok jumped and looked behind him to see a pissed off chinese boy. 

"...What's your deal?" Minseok asked taking a bite of the apple. 

"You aren't paying attention to me. Pay attention to me. I want attention." He pouted crossing his arms and puckering out his bottom lip. The brunnette groaned and turned around towards the door. 

"I'm going to work, Luhan!" He yelled back at the blonde. Luhan tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. 

"work?" he asked frowning once again. Minseok nodded and looked at him as if it were obvious. "Didn't I tell you? I'm an artist? I teach students and paint things for clients."

Minseok looked at his wrist watch and squeaked. "I'm late already!" 

Luhan crossed his arms and pouted. He didn't want Minseok to go! He would be all alone and-

The door opened and Jongdae stepped in. Luhan disappeared into the floor. Well, what the hell is he doing here?

"Ah, Jongdae! Thank you so much for apartment sitting! I've been worried recently that something may go wrong if no one is here." Minseok glared towards where Luhan was and smiled at the other man. Luhan scowled and kicked over the plastic cup on the counter.

Jongdae smiled and nodded. "No problem! I wasn't doing anything today. And besides, I would do anything you asked me to do" he finished off by winking at Minseok who laughed. Luhan didn't laugh. He just got more pissed off. He knocked over the water bottle and crossed his arms. 

Minseok rolled his eyes at the angry ghost and continued to leave with the apartment in Jongdae's care. 

After he left, Jongdae looked around and ate some pudding that was in the fridge. Luhan was about to say that it was Minseok's but he knew he shouldn't.

Luhan continued to be pissed at both Minseok and Jongdae. Minseok for leaving and the other one for just being there. He assumed Jongdae was in a good mood because he could still touch the floor and other objects. 

Jongdae sat on the couch and turned the TV on. A movie came up and he sat and watched it. Luhan was fed up. This guy needed to leave immediately or he would knock him out with the lamp. 

Luhan set out a plan to scare him. Jongdae seemed like the type to scream loudly. Loudly and girly. That'll show Minseok to leave some guy to practically babysit him.

Jongdae stood up and started walking towards the bathroom. This was his chance. Luhan snuck closely behind him. Jongdae quickly turned around which caused Luhan to scream. Jongdae screamed at the sudden pitched shriek and presence of another person. They both continued to scream until Luhan grabbed the lamp and hit Jongdae over the head with it. He fell to the ground. 

"Oh no." Luhan frowned at the body on the ground. He wasn't dead. Just knocked out. He's in so much trouble. Well, at least he got to hit the guy. But was it really worth it?  

He grabbed Jongdae's arm and tried picking him up. He fell through Luhan's hand and hit the ground. 

"Well, ." He frowned and crossed his arms. Well Jongdae's just going to have stay on the floor until he wakes up or Minseok comes home. But... if he stays on the floor until Minseok comes home, he'll definitely get in trouble! Jongdae's going to have to wake up.

 Luhan grabbed the plastic cup from the ground. He went up to the ceiling and dropped it on the knocked out boy's head. He heard a 'thunk' and looked down. He was still asleep.

Well that was it. Luhan was officially screwed. Why was Jongdae his least favorite out of all of Minseok's friends? The world may never know.

"Why can't my lazy try any harder?" He wondered pouting. He slumped over to Jongdae and crouched down next to his face. Well, he isn't bad looking. 

"I wonder what I could-" he gasped and smiled widely. He knew what to do.

*

Two hours later, Minseok arrived home. 

"I'm home- Oh my god!" Minseok ran over to Jongdae's body and shook his shoulders.

"Jongdae! Jongdae are you okay?" Minseok called out worriedly. Jongdae groaned and opened his eyes. 

"Are you okay?" Minseok asked staring at the other. He smiled and Minseok blushed. Luhan frowned and crossed his arms. 

"I can't believe what I'm somewhat witnessing." he murmured covering his eyes and making a gagging face.

Jongdae sat up and grabbed his head. 

"I think I fell and hit my head on something... I can feel a bump"

Minseok patted his head and nodded. He stood up and stuck his hand out. Jongdae took it and groaned again. They made their way to the kitchen as Luhan sunk in the corner pouting. Minseok grabbed a pack of frozen peas from the freezer and stuck it on Jongdae's head.

"Ah man I'll probably die from that ghost" Jongdae laughed. 

"Eh.. w-what? Ghost?" 

"I'm kidding! It's an expression. Minseok, are you okay? You look pale."

Jongdae leaned in and put his forehead against Minseok's. The baozi blushed a bright red and jumped back. Luhan growled and nearly grabbed the lamp again.

"You don't have a fever... and an incomprehensible amount of pain just went to my head." Jongdae grabbed his head again with the peas and whined. Minseok covered his face and frowned. This guy was too cute.

After a couple more minutes, Jongdae said his goodbyes and left, not remembering what had happened do to the impact of the lamp.

"Don't tell me you like that guy!" Luhan shouted suddenly popping up in front of Minseok.

"You scared the out of me, Luhan! Man, I actually forgot you existed for two minutes..." he complained.

Luhan gasped and frowned. "That... that hurts me deeply" he closed his eyes and fell to the ground lifting one leg.

"Knock it off, Luhan. And by the way, what the HELL happened to Jongdae!" Minseok yelled at the ghost. Luhan looked around before answering, "I hit him with a lamp"

Minseok put his hands up and almost screamed. He was speechless. He continued to make random arm gestures with a shocked look on his face until he completely broke.

"Y-You hit Jongdae with a lamp! With a lamp!" He muffled. Luhan nodded and smiled sheepishly.

"What in the world gave you the thought of hitting him, in fact, anyone with a lamp!"

"He was all over you"

Minseok's cheeks turned red and he frowned.

"Th-That's besides the point, Luhan!" He yelled. Luhan shrugged and sat on the couch.

Minseok's cellphone started to ring and he quickly strutted down the hall and picked it up.

"Hello?

"Uh, Hello?"

"Oh, hi Jongdae! What's up?" 

Luhan appeared next to Minseok and pressed his ear next to the other side of the phone. 

"Uh... does anyone else have a key to your apartment?"

"No... why?"

"There's just... someone drew a giant on my back"

Minseok gasped and quickly looked at Luhan who was trying to hold in his laughter.

"I-I'm sorry! I have to go!" Minseok yelled, hanging up and almost throwing the phone at Luhan.

"Isn't that beautiful? A gigantic ! On his back! It'll be a while before he can wear a bathing suit!" Luhan rolled on the ground erupting with laughter.

Minseok clenched his fist. His hands shook with anger.

"Luhan!" He screamed chucking the phone at the ghost.

 

Why couldn't Luhan be a normal ghost? Why couldn't he just haunt someone else?


There is the third chApter! !!! Thanks for all the upvotes and comments! Please tell me what you like in it I guess? Keep subscribing you awesome people! Also check out my other fanfic Unrequited Hours  (baekyeol) 

i heard it was okay hahhhh.... 

 

THANKS!