You Can Only Get So Used to It

Tell Me Something of Love

March 9, 2015

Minseok opened his eyes tiredly, sitting up and yawning. His memory was fuzzy from yesterday. He doesn't exactly remember getting into bed. He shrugged it off and stood up. Minseok smiled and swore he smelt bacon- but that was impossible unless it was coming from downstairs. He walked into the living room and saw that the tv was on playing a movie.

"Why is this on..." he grumbled picking up the remote and turning it off.

"Hey! I was watching that!"

Minseok dropped the remote and shrieked. "W-What! Who!"

Luhan walked into the living room from the kitchen and rolled his eyes. "What? I thought you would at least remember me?" he snickered looking at the scared boy. It took Minseok a minute but he finally processed the thought and pointed at the other. "Ah! You're the vampire!" he yelled.

"Oh dear lord... I'm a ghost! What's so hard about that?" Luhan frowned and picked up the remote, turning his movie back on. "Anyway, I made you some food." he smiled. Minseok nodded and followed him. He didn't seem like a ghost. He was walking, not see-through, and he cooked. "Here you are!"

Minseok looked down to see a black mass on a plate handed to him. "Uh, what's this?" he questioned. "Omlette!" Luhan grinned. Scratch the cooking.

"Um, Uh, a-are you sure? That you're a ghost?" The baozi smiled sheepishly. "Of course I am! We went over this yesterday!" He groaned, walking back into the living room, Minseok following with the plate of 'food'. The blonde boy pointed up to the television screen. "I want to be like them."

"huh?"

"Like Howl and Sophie. A couple, in love, trying to be with eachother but seperated by a terrible curse. They get to be with eachother in the end." Luhan was now on the floor, his hand up to his forehead and he was lifting his leg. Minseok rolled his eyes and poked the omlette.

"Too bad i'm more like him." he sighed pointing to the fire on the screen. "Calcifer also has a curse on him but he can't be set free unless he knows how he got the curse. He's forever stuck in that house. You're Sophie. You are helping Calcifer to break his curse and he is helping to break your curse, right?"

Minseok didn't know what to say considering he had never watched the movie, but he supposed Luhan was right. He hardly remembered the promise he made, but he knows he made it so he intends to keep it. "I don't have a curse, though."

"I just haven't found it yet" Luhan sang, booping Minseok's nose. There's no way Minseok would ever be used to this ghost named Luhan.

March 11, 2015

Minseok sat on the couch, flipping through channels and sipping some orange juice. Luhan was rolling on the floor groaning. The elder sighed and looked at the blonde on the floor.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" he asked, frowning. He was begginging to have his doubts about the guy, thinking that everything that happened on the first night was some kind of drunk hallucination.

"Absolutely not. You're boring." Luhan groaned again, looking up at the annoyed other.

"How are you a ghost if you don't float, aren't see-through, and can touch things?" Minseok asked pulling his legs onto the couch with him. Luhan stopped rolling and looked up at him. "I don't know i'm not an expert."

"But you're a ghost! How can you not know!"

"Well I can float, the see-through thing come and goes, and I can touch things but only for a limited period of time depending on the energy." Luhan stood up and walked to the kitchen. Minseok thought for a second.

"Energy?"

Luhan walked back into the living room area holding a cup. "Yeah, energy" he smiled and walked towards Minseok.

"You're really ugly. Why don't you move out already you pesky bug?" the ghost narrowed his eyes at the other. Minseok frowned and stared at Luhan. "Excuse me?" he muttered, narrowing his eyes. "Yeah son I said it- fight me!"

All of a sudden, Minseok burst into a fit of tears, covering his face and sniffling. The cup fell through Luhan's hand and he sighed. Minseok stood up and screamed, "You're just like my mother!", and ran into his room. After realizing that demonstration wasn't a very good tactic, Luhan passed into Minseok's room and explained that good energy means he can touch things and bad energy means he can't touch anything.

March 14, 2015

Luhan learned how to use Minseok's laptop.

March 16, 2015

12 packages were delivered to Minseok's apartment and found out that Luhan discovered online shopping. Luhan was scolded and told not to go through Minseok's wallet.

March 17, 2015

Minseok hummed and sang as the warm water ran down his body. He grabbed the shampoo and squirted a little of the cold liquid into his hand and rubbed it into his fluffy brown hair. There was a loud crash and he jumped in surprise. "What was that.." he opened the shower curtain and looked to the floor. His flower pot from the bathroom window was on the floor in pieces.

He looked up and saw Luhan staring at him with wide eyes. " dude sorry about that" he smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. Minseok's face turned a dark red as he shrieked and then threw his shampoo in hand at the blonde boy staring at him. "LUHAN! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT" He screamed, throwing anything he could get his hands on at the other. Of course, the items just passed through Luhan and hit the door behind him.

"Alright! Just stop freaking out!" Luhan yelled. There was a bang at the door and then Yi Fan, along with Tao, broke into the bathroom holding a baseball bat. "MINSEOK, ARE YOU OK- "

Minseok threw his soap straight into Yi Fan's face, causing him to turn around and hit Tao with the bat. "OW YIFAN HOW COULD YOU" he cried, rubbing his arm.

Jongdae walked in and laughed at the crying boy and confused man. Minseok wrapped his torso with his towel and frowned. "EVERYONE JUST GET OUT" he screamed, covering his embarrassed struck face.

March 18, 2015

All the neighbors apologized for the commotion yesterday. Jongdae had run into Yifan's apartment and told them he heard Minseok screaming and thought he was being assaulted. Jongdae was lying and had only thought that the elder has seen a bug.

March 21, 2015

The landlord calls in saying he won't be in town for a while. Minseok's deadline on the painting is extended.

March 24, 2015

Luhan cooks again and sets a towel on fire. Minseok's insurance doesn't cover that. Luhan is scolded.

March 25, 2015

Luhan and Minseok have bonding time over a movie. Luhan laughs through it while Minseok cries.

March 26, 2015

Everyone celebrates Minseok's birthday.

March 27, 2015

Luhan finds . Yifan asks to borrow Minseok's laptop later and sees the history. He decides not to say anything. He tells Jongdae.

March 28, 2015

Minseok is questioned by Jongdae about the . He says that Minseok doesn't look like the type to watch it.

"If you ever need anything, you can always do me" Jongdae winked and walked away. Minseok was a bright red and yelled out to him that it was a misunderstanding, but one he couldn't get out of. What was he going to say? A ghost was watching gay on his laptop? Luhan saw Minseok's embarassed face and got jealous. Minseok scolded Luhan and grounded him.

March 30, 2015

Minseok, Zitao, Yifan, and Jongdae go out for karaoke while Luhan is grounded from the laptop. He goes on it secretly and plays some dating sims. Minseok is later questioned by Jongdae about his internet history again and says he can always date him. Luhan gets jealous again.

 

 

You can only get so used to it. A ghost living with you that is.


All the chapters wont be like this but this is basically what happened over the past month with getting used to Luhan there~ Maybe ill do Minseok's birthday next..eh. But yeah tell me watcha think!!!

Also Check out my other story Unrequited Hours!!!!

 

Love yahs