New Home

Lock In Paradise

Waking up in their room cover in cold sweat knowing who they are what they eat scare the living soul out of the sisters, they never believe in mythical creatures until they show up in front of them. They were too scared to leave their house to a point where they both got fired from their job, it doesn’t matter where they hide these boys always seem to find them and show up at any time any day. One night Irene was sleeping when he came into her dreams, he was chasing her with those dark red eyes.

“Irene comes back.” Taehyung said as his voice echo through her head. “You can’t run.”

 He whisper into her ears just right before he wrap his arms around her body, his touches to her skin was icy cold giving her goosebump all over her body. Her body was heating up every time his hands touches her skin, she wanted to be free but she knows herself and Joy will never be free when they’re after them knowing everything they do or go.

“Let go of me.” She shouted trying to get out of his hold. “Ah, please leave me alone.” She said as her tears were near falling.

With that he disappears and she just ran away, looking back she saw him again with that deadly smile of his. She fell into a hole as she try getting out she couldn’t when Suga and Taehyung came into sight, than Jimin and Jungkook also appear before her eyes.

“Bury her.”

“Let her die.”

“She too pretty to die alone, maybe we should let her sister company her.”

“I’ll give you some friends.”

Irene notice snakes started to appear as she scream on top of her lungs, she try crawling out but there was no use and she cry and cry. When the snakes filled up the hole with her she saw the four boys holding a shovel as Taehyung threw mud into the hole.

“Help.”

Joy came home hearing her sister screaming for help as the sisters quickly ran towards her sleeping unnie whose cover in sweat, her sweat was getting through her cloths and she could feel the sweats. Joy tries waking up her sister but there wasn’t any use when she ran into the bathroom and got a bucket of cold water, running back into the living room she felt a hand on her arms.

“There’s no use.” He said in a whisper. “Irene can’t get out of this.”

“Get off of me,” she shouted and ran towards her sister. Splashing water on her didn’t do anything.” Unnie, please wake up. Unnie.” She shakes the older girl harshly. “Wake up.”

Joy got pulled back from Irene when he turns her around to face him. “I told you.” He smirks.

“Please let go of her, I’ll be your meal. I’ll kill myself for you, just let her go.” She said as tears were beaming down her face.

Irene woke up breathing harshly when Joy turn to look and saw her up, she ran to her sister and hugged her tightly. She couldn’t help but cry after seeing her sister suffering in the dream that is reality to them. Irene hugged her little sister tightly as she thought she would never see her again. Joy took Irene to the bathroom as she stayed in the bathroom with her sister, the two sisters just sat in silent when Taehyung present was being felt and soon Suga present was also there. Suga hands were now wrap around Joy body with his mouth next to her ears even though they don’t appear in person the sisters felt them.

“You look so tasty when you’re scared.” He kisses her neck as she flint. “Don’t worries I promise it won’t hurt, and beside I promise Jungkook I would let him have you first. You did in deed save him.” his voice echoing in her ears. “The moment I saw you and your sisters I wanted to kill you both, such beauty living alone in this cold dark world isn’t always safe.” He said pulling her closer. “Do you know how many people we killed since we set eyes on you two, with all those hungry junkies that wanted you.” He could see Joy faces turn paled. “With your blood we can grow stronger and walked among the living, we won’t have to hide until the sunset anymore.” Suga lightly make a cut on her neck when her blood appeared as he on the blood.

He wanted to keep the blood from her when he could feel her body getting tense as he let go of her he kiss her on the neck and disappear from her sight. She turns to look at her sister who’s still in the bathroom tub just sitting there when she turns to look at her sister.

“Joy.” She said in a whisper. “Come here.”

Joy slowly walked to her sister. “Irene.”

“Do you mind wrapping this up for me?” She said showing Joy her wrist.

Joy didn’t know how to react when she saw the bite mark on her sister arm, she quickly grab a towel to cover her sister wrist but she notice the bite marks were gone. She quickly ran to the mirror as she too notices the cut was gone, taking Irene out of the tub and into their room. Irene putting her cloths on as Joy went out to grab her bag their bedroom door close.

“Irene.” Joy said calming. “Irene opens the door.” She said trying to shake the knob. “Irene opens the door.” She half shouted.

“What do you want.” He said opening the door when she fell on her . “I’m not even that scary looking.”

“Ji.. Jimin.”

“Come here, let me help you up.” He said giving her a hand when she slaps it away.

“You shouldn’t had done that.” She heard a voice from the living room. “When he’s nice you should let it be.” He appears in front of her.

“Jimin she’s human remember now.” Taehyung said standing beside her.

“Just one bite.” He said starring at Joy who’s still on the floor. “It will hurt just a bit.” Jimin said bending down to her eye level. “Come here.” He pulled her towards him.

Jimin crawled on top of her as he his lips looking at her neck, he leans in closer and closer when he took a bite at her neck causing her to scream. When she opens her eyes she was not in her apartment hallway anymore but in a cold dark room. Waking up she tries to get up but she felt her hands were chain to something, struggling she couldn’t get free when the lights turn on and she saw where she was a room full of human body lying around.

“You’re up.” He said walking up to her. “It took you long enough to wake up.”

“Don’t be too scared, they’re all dead already.”

“Wh.. where my sister?”

“She’s fine.”

“Come, I’ll take you to her.”

With that the chain on her hands came off as she was still too scared to walk over all the dead body on the floor as Taehyung pick her up in his arms and before she knew it they were already in the room Irene is sleeping in, putting her down she ran to her sister and woke her up. The two sisters look at the four boys who is now standing before them.

“This is your new home.”

“There’s no way out or in unless it’s through one of us.”

“You’re apartment is burn down in a fire.” He said with a smirk.

“Half the people are alive, in case you’re wondering.”

“You burn out apartment down.” Joy said to them.

“How could you, why are you so cold to them?” Irene shouted when she figure it out as well. “They have families.”

“You should of thought of those 1000 years ago before you took us from our own families.” Jungkook said with his hand around her neck in a flash.

“Stop.” Joy shouted trying to get Jungkook hand off her sister neck. “You’ll kill her.”

“Jungkook.” Suga said as he slowly let go of Irene neck. “This is your home now, and this is where you really belong for all the crimes you committed.”

With that the boys left the room and Joy ran after but there was no longer a door, it was now a room with four walls no window or doors but another room where the toilet is. The girls were lock and every day they would hear people screaming for their life, the girls became more fragile than they were before. The voices of those who were being killed were haunting them whenever they sleep they would hear those voices screaming for help. What it seem to be years in the room was only days that they haven’t seen the outside world or anything but the four walls.

“Irene.” Joy said with her weak voice. “I can’t do this anymore.”

Irene held onto her little sister hand. “You can’t give up on me, you can’t leave me here alone Joy.”

She turns to look at her sister. “I rather die than live like this, I can’t sleep with all those voices in my head.”

Irene just held her little sister in her arms as Joy too hugged her back, the girls were getting weak as the days goes by when Jimin and Jungkook came into the room and carry them out. Jimin held onto Joy as he sat behind her and Jungkook holding Irene when Suga and Taehyung walked towards the two girls with a needle. The two girls were too weak to response as they stick the needle into the girl’s arms.

“This is just IV.” Jimin said whispering to Joy. “But this is where the blood comes in.”

Suga bite his own wrist as the blood were dipping and walked over to Joy who is  being held by Jimin, she shook her head but made her open and give her his blood. Irene didn’t want to drink blood as she kicked Taehyung but it didn’t hurt make him move but only get him to be angry.

“I said drink it.”

Taehyung bite his arm and the blood as she open and pass it through his to , she bite his lips when he push her away and broke shoulder. Irene screams in pain as she felt her bone cracking, Jungkook quickly bite his own wrist and give her his blood. Joy wanted to go to her sister but Jimin wouldn’t let her go as it wasn’t safe for her to be touching Irene when Jungkook giving her blood.

“Irene.” Joy shouted. “Irene.”

“She’ll be ok, it’ won’t heal right away but in days it’ll be back to normal.” Jimin said still holding onto her tightly. “That’s one of the perks of being the undead we heal faster than anything.”

“Jungkook take her to your room.” Suga order the boy as he left with the girl in his arm in a flash. “Jimin take her back to their room.”

“No, I want to be with Irene.”

“No.”

Before she could say another word she was already in their room alone, she kept banging the wall but there wasn’t any use. She just sat down on the floor and cry, she hasn’t move from that spot since she was back into the room. It’s been days that she just laid there waiting for Irene, she didn’t want to move until Suga came into the room and pulled her up.

“Come with me.”

Suga dragged the girl into the bathroom and push her towards the shower and slip as she hit her head against the cement, she fell to the ground groaning when he smell her blood. Walking up to the girl he pulled her up with her blood running down her face, Jungkook came into sight with the smell of her blood.

“Hyung.”

Suga left the bathroom and Jungkook walked up to her who just stood there frozen at the sight of Jungkook, he was one of the short temper one beside Taehyung. He walked up to her and slowly taking her clothes off, she wanted to refuse but the look in his eyes made her lose all words and her body couldn’t move. He kiss her cheeks and the blood from her face, he kiss her neck and bite into her neck. She gasped when he pulled her closer to him, turning on the shower he too took his clothes off. After he showers Joy he covers her body with a towel and carry her back to the room, he lay her there on the bed and bought her cloths.

“Change into that, and I’ll bring you to Irene.”

He left when she was able to move again and tears just flows down her body as she curled up into a ball as tears fell from her eyes. She wanted to scream but nothing was coming out of , after a while she finally got dress when he appear again. He walked over to her and carry her in his arms as she look at the boy carrying her and he took looked down at her.

“Sooner or later you’ll get used to it as well.”

Appearing in the same room as Irene she saw her sister sitting on the bed with her shoulder all heal up, the moment he let go of Joy she wanted to run to her sister but she fail and fell on the floor. Irene ran to Joy and helps pick her up as he took her to the bed to sit down. The girls were just too happy to see one another as they hugged each other as Joy let out a cry thinking about what happened earlier, Irene wipe her little sister tears away.

“Don’t cry anymore, we’re going to get out of here one way or another.” She said trying to cheer Joy up.

“You know we can’t even leave a room without them, we’re not like them.”