Nightmares

Lock In Paradise

It was a cold foggy night as Joy walked home from her workplace a few blocks from her apartment who she share with her only family member Irene her older sister. The two girls has lived alone for more then a year after their parents die in a plane crash, leaving the girl nothing. They dropped out of school to work and lived in the orphanage for half a year before they left to live on their own. The Bae sisters doesn't talk to anyone or try making friends after their parents death. Life they used to know was now a dead to them, it was them against the world. 

Irene - Come straight home after work.

Joy - Ok. See you later unnie. 

Joy walked to work just like how she does everyday of the week, she never talks to anyone on the streets or any of her co worker unless she needs too. Always listening to music while walking, she enjoys her quite life with her sister Irene who works later but always gets home before Joy does and always get food ready for her little sister. It was getting late at night as Irene notice the clock wondering where Joy could have been or gone too since it's pass the time she always arrive home. Looking out the window she saw how bad the weather was, it was  really foggy giving her the chills. 

Irene - What's taking you so long. 

Irene walking around the living room and checking the clock, when she finally heard the door open she was glad to see Joy home safe in sound. 

Irene - Your half an hour late?

Joy - I know. 

Irene - Didn't you know I was worry?  

Joy - Sorry unnie, I did come straight home but I saw a young boy in the middle of the street while walking home and i thought maybe he's hurt so I went to check on him. 

Irene - What if it was a bad person? You could of been hurt. 

Joy - But I'm not. I just couldn't leave him like that.

Irene - Is the kid ok? 

Joy - I think so. I didn't follow them to the hospital. I just came home.  

Irene - Go wash up, I'll heat up the food. 

The sisters had their late night dinner together and talk with one another about their day before heading to bed. They share one room since they decided to get a one bedroom apartment, they didn't mind sleeping together as they have always did before they lived in the orphanage. It was getting late as the girl went to bed when Joy dreamt of the boy in the streets. 

( dream )

Joy - Hey, are you ok? (Trying shaking the body) hey. ( try shaking the boy once again) oh, what should I do? 

Joy decided to call the police as she pulled the boy body to the side of the street and waited for the police. As she try to keep the boy warm she didn't notices he was staring at her. 

Joy - What's taking them so long. (Looking around) hang in there, the polices are almost here. (Blows on his hand when Joy notice how cold his hand were) Why is your hand so cold. Hurry. 

Looking around heating his hand with hers wasn't due much when Joy decided to put his hands inside her shirt as she could feel the coldness touching her skin. After a few minutes he saw the blue and red lights as she wave her hand for the officer to see. 

Joy - I don't know how long he's been out, I just found him laying in the middle of the road. 

Officer - It could be a hit and run. Let's take him to the hospital first. 

Joy watches as they took the boy away before turning on her heel to walk away when a officer tap her on the shoulder.  

Boy - He's coming for you. You better run run run! 

Joy look at the boy and he was cover in blood smiling at her, she got scare and started to run towards her apartment when a hand grabbed her left shoulder pulling her back falling on her she cover herself. 

Voice 1 - Joy!

Voice 2 - I'm coming for you.

Voice 3 - Boo

 

( dream end) 

Joy woke up in cold sweat screaming waking Irene up from her sleep. Irene saw the look on her sister face and sweat dipping of Joy face. 

Irene - Joy? 

She turns to look at her older sister seeing she was about to get up when Joy told her to go back to sleep again as she went to the bathroom to wash up when she saw a handprint on her left shoulder.

Joy - What the.

Taking a closer look it was a handprint but it couldn't have been hers or Irene knowing she wasn't near her. Sitting in the bathroom she could hear little whispers calling her name from the window. Getting chills Joy ran out of the bathroom in a light of speed and into her bed. She never told Irene about it knowing her older sister is more of a scary cat. That morning Joy left to work when she reach the road she found the boy body she didn't have a good feeling about it as if someone watching her.

Irene walking out of the bathroom at the corner of her eyes she could see something moving, she was too scary but decided to look when there wasn't anything there. She felt odd staying in their apartment as she quickly grabs her things and left. Irene felt like someone is following her but every time she looks back there's no one. 

Irene - What's wrong with me. 

The moment Irene got to work and start waiting table she felt a cold breeze next to her as four handsome boys walked into the restaurant at the same time. They give off a strange vide for her but it's her job to assist them. 

Irene - Welcome to Lily, how many? 

Boy 1 - Just four. 

His voice was low and husky, sending chills down her spine but ignored the feeling as she seated the four boys. 

Boy 1 - Hey Girl. 

Irene looked at the boy calling her girl with a confuse/surprise look when he smile at her. He then look and saw her name tag on her chest. 

Boy 1 - Four glass of water. 

Boy 2  - Hyung she's knows that.

Boy 3 - What's good here? 

The boy in a cap ask without looking at her. She told them what customer liked the best and after helping she went to clean other tables while waiting for their food to be ready. 

That night Irene walking home she still have that strange feeling over her whenever she's alone, arriving to the house she went inside after slowly peeking if there was anyone. Sitting in the living, tv on and just waiting for Joy to return from work she feel asleep while watching tv.

In her sleep she can see them but their faces we're cut out being blocked, she could hear their voice inside her head. Their voice was haunting her. 

Joy walking inside the apartment she could see Irene sleeping on the sofa tossing and turning when she scream scatting Joy. 

Joy - Unnie! (Shaking her harshly) unnie! 

Irene - Joy! 

Joy - Are you ok? Having a bad dream? 

Irene -Oh ye..yeah. ( sat up) When did you get back? 

Joy - Just now. ( looking at Irene) what's the dream about? 

Irene - It's nothing, hungry? 

Joy - I ate at work already. Innuendo I'm going to shower don't wait up if your tired. 

Irene walk to their room and lay down on her bed looking at the ceiling for a few minute thinking about her dream, before she knew it she fell back asleep, when came out of the bathroom and headed to their room. Joy decided to stay up and watch tv when she hears that voice again, the voice that gives her nightmare. Looking around there was no one but she kept hearing her name being call, getting scare she turn off the tv and headed to her room where Irene was already asleep. Lying in her bed the lights were off she felt someone getting on her bed and thought it was her sister, as she makes room for her and fell asleep. The next morning Joy woke up and saw her sister in her bed again, but didn’t question anything as the both got up and went on with their day.

It’s been a month since they started to have those feelings of being stalk but not wanting to scare each other the sisters kept it as a secret, but as the fear was getting worst Irene starting to see him whenever no one is around. She kept thinking it’s just her mind playing tricks on her until he appears in front of her.

Boy - Bae Joohyun.

Irene turn around quickly when she heard her name being call as she could feel his breath on next to her ear. She looked around the bathroom as he appear in front of her this time, she was so scared that she fell on her in the tub. When she look up again he was gone, she was too scared that she just left the bathroom and into her room. Putting her sweats on she left quickly to Joy job and waited for her, when Joy came out and saw Irene she was surprise.

 Joy - Unnie, what are you doing here so late?

Irene – Just want some fresh air, so I decided to wait for you.

Joy - Let’s go.

The two sisters walked hand in hand when Irene saw them a block ahead of them, she held onto Joy hands tight as she notice and looked at her sister who was only looking forward. She too looked forward when she saw them, her face turned pale seeing them.

Joy - Unnie.

Before Irene could answer the place the sidewalk was gone, they were in a different place that seem like a house. It was cold and dark with no doors or window, the girl’s couldn’t move as if their feet were glued to the floor. Both the boys walked up to Joy and lightly touch her face with their cold finger as she flint at their touch.

Irene - Leave my sister alone.

Both the boys turned to look at Irene and smirk before she could say another word one of the taller boy hand touch her shoulder making her scare. She knew who hand it was as her voice just disappears, nothing was coming out of and Joy knew her sister was terrified. He slowly walks behind Irene and lightly kisses her cheeks.

Taehyung - Finally we’re together.

Joy - Leave my sister alone!

Jimin - You shouldn’t shout at Taehyung, he doesn’t like being shouted at.

 

 

it's not good, but i hope you guys understand it a little. lol.