Act 2: Broken Knight

Hit the Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one could rival Mino in what he did best. No one.

 

Song Mino is a man of intricate imagination. He was able to turn the eerily cliché, sappy scripts and low funds into a reality on stage with the most magical touch – his.

 

A pursuit to court a sophomore, the lead actress of the school play, was the catalyst for his current career path. He was young (seventeen at that time) and stupid and so in love that he just pour out everything he has to the thing she loved most; a play that makes her look good. Unexpectedly, a few things goes miscalculated and tipped off the balance between them – he was the one recognized, being told, left and right, that he has a natural knack on directing.

 

The only problem was she is a jealous .

 

She left him and all that he knew after that was how hyper-cautiously he is around people with her traits.

 

 

 

 

“So, how is it? The first practice today?” Kang Seungyoon clasped his hand, a tad bit too eager, on his lap as Mino sprawled on the couch across him. The latter was still clad in the outfit he had worn the whole day, a simple tee paired with washed out jean, vastly contrast to Sengyoon’s look; professional, clean cut and shaven. His secretary interrupt the conversation with two cups of tea and left the room the second after.

 

Mino shook his head in reply, hopeless were written all over his features as he propped himself up on the sofa. “The staffs you got me is the worst. Coordination team is squabbling like ducks, the LX are practically useless and don’t even get me started with the cast.” He took a small sip of chamomile tea to calm his annoyed nerves and continues. “I don’t even know why you keep pushing this play to me?”

 

“Well, at least you’re good enough to handle them.” The younger simply shrugged when the other male frowned. “You need money and I need to get the second lead actress back to the scene. It’s a win-win situation.”

 

“It’s sad but I want the second lead actress out.”

 

Seungyoon looks at Mino in wild aghast, his mouth wide open. “Why? Wait—,” He stared accusingly at the other. “Did that girl rubbed on your sore spot?”

 

“You’re sprouting bull now. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter