Sing For Me

Drabbles Oneshots

 

Inspired by SHINee – Y.O.U(Year of Us)

 

Two boys cuddled together on the couch, enjoyed the warmth of each other. They sat there peacefully, like a whole of this world is theirs. No one can bother them. No one…

Onew whom his body sat on Minho’s lap letting his weight fall backward to Minho’s chest, while Minho wrapped his arms around Onew’s waist protectively. They kept quiet since ever.

Onew played with Minho’s fingers with his own fingers.  Held them tightly, didn’t want to let it go even just for once. He realized how bigger Minho’s hands were, so firm yet gentle. He loved when those held him so tightly, protect him. How much he loves the owner of those hands too. He really loved them both.

He couldn’t imagine, what would happen when those hands were not there for him anymore or Minho was not there to him by his side anymore. He could not. He didn’t want to imagine. He could not live without Minho. He shook his head didn’t want to think about it.

Minho was just sat there quietly looked at the strange action that his lover did just now. He was worried about his lover. He didn’t want something bad happen to his lover. He held Onew’s hand tightly which still played with his. He caressed it with his thumb.

 

“Onew-hyung?” asked he. “What happen?” he continued as his tighten his arms around Onew.

 

Onew lifted his head, looked at his worried looking lover. He gave him his best smile, sign that there was nothing to worry about.

 

“It’s nothing, Minho-yah,” Onew replied, never leave his sweet smile on his lips.

 

“Are you sure, Hyung?” he sounded more worried than before, frowned.

 

Onew still gave his best brighten smile toward his lover. He shook his head slowly. “I said, it’s nothing, Minho-yah, it’s nothing. There’s nothing to you to worry about,” he said as he placed his palms on Minho’s cheeks lovingly.

 

Worried looking still on Minho’s face but he forced to believed that there was nothing to worried about, he didn’t want to had fight against his stubborn lover. He sighed.

 

“I was just thinking,” said Onew suddenly.

 

Minho looked up at his lover’s gave. “Thinking what, Hyung?” he asked curiously yet still sounded worry.

 

Onew smiled sweetly, “I was just thinking about that you could sing something for me,” he said happily.

 

Minho looked surprise hearing what his lover just said, he pointed himself, “I? Singing?” he asked, unsure. Althought he was also a singer, but he liked his lover singing better than himself.

 

Onew nodded. “I want to hear your voice, Minho-yah. Could you?” he asked hopefully with his sparkling eyes wanted Minho to sing something.

 

Minho took a deep sigh. He could not resist those sparkling things from his lover. “Alright, what song you would like me to sing, Hyung?” he asked with warm smile.

 

“Anything you want, anything, Minho-yah. As long as I can hear your voice,” he said as he buried his face to Minho’s chest. Resting his head and feel Minho’s warmth.

 

Minho patted his back slowly as he began to sing.

 

I met you during a messy time

I’m unsure of most things but

I get angry at the idea of giving up just because times are tough

No girl,

I know I only show you my worst sides

Even if my body breaks down or my heart rips

The promise that I’ll protect you will forever be the same thing

 

Nothing can stop me from loving you you you

The reason I breathe is you you

The reason I sing is you you

The reason I live is you you

Nothing can stop me from loving

 

He stopped to sing as he looked at the angelic face that fell asleep peacefully on his arms. He smiled and kissed Onew’s forehead.

 

“Nothing can stop me from loving you, Hyung,” He whispered on Onew’s ear as he rested his chin on top of Onew’s head.

 

“I love you too, Minho-yah,” mumbled Onew in his sleep.

 

. . .Nothing can stop me from loving you. . .

 

 

A/N : I've posted this on my LJ. If you want, check this ^^