Call My Name

Drabbles Oneshots

 

Being the oldest, he rarely heard his name being called without using the frills. He was kind of wants his name being called, he wanted to know how it would sound, especially from someone whose voice he loved the most.

He just got home from his full schedules. He really wanted to throw his body on the bed and nuzzled to his comfy pillow. How he missed to doing it.

He put his shoe to shoes rack and walked to the main room. When he entered the main room, he found the figure whom the most he loved reading a book on his lap and he came closer to that figure as his billion-watt smile never leave from his lips.

He sat beside that figure as he put his arms around him. He buried his face to the figure’s neck. He nuzzled and breathed in the figure’s scent, oh, how he missed it so much.

 

“Minho-yah,” he said as he rested his head to Minho’s shoulder.

 

“Hm,” replied Minho.

 

Onew lifted his head, pouting, and looked at Minho whose never leave his attention from his book. No, no that was not the reply he wanted to hear!

 

“Minho-yah,” he called once again with softer voice as he tighten his grip around Minho’s arms and resting his head to Minho’s shoulder once again.

 

Minho sighed and closed his book. He looked down to the adorable figure beside him. He can’t resist him anymore when he pouting like that. He was just too cute to be ignored.

 

“What is it, Hyung?” asked Minho gently as he caressed Onew’ soft honey brown hair affectionately.

 

He looked up and met right at Minho’s gaze with frowned.

 

“No, no, Minho-yah, that’s not it, not it,” complained Onew as he shook his head cutely.

 

Minho sighed, “That’s not it what, Hyung?” asked Minho confused.

 

He smiled and his eyes sparkling, never leave the grip from Minho, “Call my name, Minho-yah,” he pleaded.

 

Minho blinked his eyes, confused. But he obeyed what his lover’s want. “Yes, Onew-Hyung,” said Minho finally.

 

Hearing the ‘Hyung’’s part when Minho called him, he loosen his grip and crossed his arms on his chest and pouting as he looked away.

 

Minho took a deep sigh. He caressed Onew’s soft left cheek and smiled, “Onew-hyung,” he called with softer voice.

 

Hearing the ‘Hyung’’s part again, he puffed his cheeks. How could Minho not understand what he meant. Stupid Minho, he thought.

 

Minho who saw the cute pout beside him was held himself from urged to not attack his lover or made out on the couch right now. With huge sigh, he held Onew’s chin to look right onto his eyes, he smiled a little when his lover not refuse his action. After directed his lover to look to his gaze, he smile sweetly and looking deep onto his lover’s honey brown eyes which suit his hair. They two stayed still like that, looked deep onto the other’s eyes.

Minho smiled once again but it sweeter more than before. He finally knew what his lover meant. He caressed Onew’s soft left cheek lovingly with thumb and spoke, “Onew-yah,” in his husky voice yet sweet and gentle.

Hearing that, Onew widened his eyes then smiled with his sunnier-than-sunny-smile toward his lover. He drawing closer to Minho and peck his left cheek sweetly.

 

“Love you, Minho-yah. You are so sweet,” he said sweetly as he gave peck to the other cheek. He went to his room to sleep.

 

Minho who still sat on the couch, just giggled at his lover’s action just now. He glad that someone as sweet, cute, adorable, and caring as Onew want to be his lover. He really glad it. He was just the luckiest guy in the world who can win his Hyung’s heart.

 

“I love you too, . . .Onew-yah,” whispered as he followed Onew to his room, leaving unfinished book he read.