Time is Playing And I'm his Main Character

Open The Door To Me, Close The Door To The World

Pov Jiho

Now, Christmas Eve, and my mind still goes to her on that Halloween day. I have to forget her even though it seems so impossible.

The snow, as always has begun to fall some days ago, and my attitude with Hyosang and Taeyang and the others was as cold as that snow. They understood there's something in me that goes wrong, but I will never say what is making me this way. All because of Leo.

I would call this attraction, or stuff like that, but what is making me crazy is the fact I want to see her so bad. But at the same time I'm afraid of what could happen if I let my feelings pierce through my cold and icy image. I don't want to lose her, I don't want to hurt her.

But...let's see the reality, all of this is totally impossible. I don't have to forget who I am, what I can do, and what is a little bit dangerous. 

According to my power, the snow and the freezing air here is supposed to make me stronger, but instead I felt like . Wait...I have powers...I can do something to get to see her.

When I was a child, I understood that snow and the ice, were my personal power. I could ice the world if I wanted and once I even had to. And in that moment I was hating all of this. If it wasn't because I'm a Wizard, I could have her.

But...just seeing her isn't a sin, right?

I stopped walking, in that desert of snow, in that silence I felt like home. I closed my hands in two strong punches and kept them down my sides. I concentrated with all of my might, praying that nothing occurred while I was trying to connect with her.

I started searching her all over my mind, in all the doors my mind could open through all the useless memories I have casted there. I started to remember clearly her voice, her smile, her confused gaze, until my powers started to move something into the motionless me.

I started feeling the connection becoming stronger until I see, confusely, faraway, her walking down the 17th street next to the park. With some of her guyfriends, as she smiles sweetly at all the snow she's seeing around.

She was there.

I re-opened my eyes, and came back to reality. I wasn't that far from there so I started to walk fastly.

 

Pov Leo

I was so damn suprised to see so much snow around me. But at the same time I felt terribly happy to see all white. If it just wasn't for the sensation of being followed by someone, I could even say I was having fun. I had two pairs of socks inside my boots and my feet were anyway icing, and I was laughing like an idiot seeing some of my friends in front of me falling. One of them even slipped and got his face sinking in the snow.

-God, pay attention!- I said out load while laughing as I tried to help Youngjae

The snow got me wondering for the desert city for at least an hour with them, the people I saw were all walking because using the car would be more than dangerous, and even because...come on! It's snowing! Walking in the best choice ever in this kind of days. Obviously if you can walk on such icy and slippery surfaces without tripping, falling, and laughing with no reason, as the person a few metres away from me was doing. 

-Aren't you icing with that light coat, Leo?-

I suddenly stopped, hearing that familiar voice from behind. That voice was again here. I feared to even look behind me. My friends didn't hear anything, instead one of them told me they were going to eat something in the nearest cafeteria.

-Do you want something Min?- Youngjae asked me calmly. No...they didn't hear what I heard. Maybe was just an illusion.

-No...I'm ok. I may...wait here for you to finish- He smiled and nodded with his head, as he started to follow the others walking towards the place they wanted.

I leaned my back against the wall of a house totally covered by the snow as I looked around furiously, hoping to see him. I still remember his name, Jiho. My heart was beating fastly, as a new type of heat was taking over me without any mercy.

-I repeat the question...aren't you icing?- he was beside me. I widened my eyes at seeing it. How the hell did he come this far? I mean, he wasn't even around. Questions started to blurry my mind as his voice was sending thrills behind my back. Those cold icy thrills, the same of that day. Or I'm too sensible, or something strange was happening. I understood since the first time that he wasn't "human" but I didn't know how to assure this. I was afraid of him from a side and terribly attracted and curious from the other. His nature seemed to be so different from mine or my friend's. His heart seemed made of ice and...and...Magic? I never felt so confused in all of my life but my heart was still beating fastily and the time looked stopped again.

-I think I've...never looked forward to see someone so much- he left out a laugh as his sweet voice gave shape to those words. He looked forward to see me?

I stayed silent, just smiled slightly, as I put my frozen hands into my coat pockets. I didn't have questions, something interesting to say...anything just...a want to listen to his sweet and warm voice.

-I didn't forget your name, you know?- was the only thing I managed to say after a couple of minutes. I noticed him smiling as his hands were adjusting his black hair.

-Me neither, it has been carved into my heart forever- His words made me smile. I was trying to relax but...something made my muscles tense. Staying with him gave me the warmest and deepest warmth, but at the same time, each word he spoke, carved a huge hole into my heart. I wanted to fill that hole, but I didn't know what the hell I was missing... because yeah, I was missing something.

My friends called me, making me understand they finished eating. I felt nervous, and confused. The time was playing with me, with my life, was creating something huge, I felt it. The time was doing his games, and I'm one of the characters of it. I have to play, and to don't stop. The end would arrive only when I exit this crazy maze I'm trapped into and find ''that thing'' that I was missing of him.

I started to walk, but his hand chained with mine before I could actually understand it. He started walking, towards them slowly. I stayed silent again, but I had to say something. Well...what? I was clueless. I was still on my thoughts that I realized kinda late that he spoke to my friends, saying something like ''Don't worry, she's with me, I'm her boyfriend, you can go''

Wait...WHAT?

He managed to be kinda fast because in a matter of seconds, we were walking with no one around, my hand still in mine.

-What the hell are you doing man?!? You, my boyfriend? Are you drunk?!- I yelled at him, who just smirked hearing my swears and curse words.

-I want to know you better. Simple as that. Plus I think my friends are kinda more entertaining then yours so yeah-

-Yeah know me better-...tsk you can have even weird intentions so let me go- I tried to rid my wrist from his hand but he only held tighter.

-Doing something bad to you is the last thing I want to do. God punish me if I'm lying- I stopped talking when he pronunced this sentence. And trusted him. If I'm right and he is from the 13th alley group...well I'm going to know the scary guys who live in the "House where the sun dies". And maybe play with the Time who's now playing with me.