Our Second Encounter

Fated to Love (NOT FINISHING ANYMORE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the school entrance (Hanbin POV)

After I caught my breath from all of the running, I quickly rushed inside to get inside the school, but as i was about to open the door, I felt a hard kick on my back. "YAAAAAH!!!! Who did that?!!!" I screamed. I turned my back and guess who it was, Bobby.

"Ya, Kim Bobby!!! Why did you do that, huh?! You wanna die?!!" I told him.

"Ooooo so scary~! My baby Hanbin finally grew up and became such a strong guy." Bobby replied while he was pretending to cry. "I only kicked you because you didn't listen to me. I told you that I would pick you up at your house at 7:00 am, but when I got to your house your sister opened the door and told me you were still sleeping. I didn't feel like waiting so I left without you." He explained with a smile plastered on his face.

"Damn you!!! It's your fault that I was almost late to school!!! I rushed my over hear!!!" I yelled at him.

"Whatever. That's what you get for being a sleepy head. Next time wake up on time so we can walk together." Bobby said. 

The warning bell rang just at that moment Bobby had finished speaking so we both decided to walk to class together. "Bobby-ah, what clas are youin anyways? I'm in room 204."

"Really?! Asa! We're in the same class! Yay! I get to be in the same class with my Hanbinnie!!!" Bobby said excitedly "Come on, we're gonna be late if we keeptalking in the hallway. I heard that Mr. Oh is reall strict about being on time.

And with that, we ran up the flights of stairs and looked for our classroom. 

As soon as we reached our class, the last bell rang and we were just in time.

"Hello boys. You're lucky both of you are here on time. Next time, try to be here earlier, okay?" Mr. Oh lectured to us.

"Yes." We both said simultaneously.

"Okay. If you understand then I'll let you both slide for today. Now, tell me your names so I can assign you to your seat" he said while looking at me.

"Ah...okay. My name is Hanbin. Kim Hanbin, sir." I respectfully said.

After introducing myself to Mr. Oh. I found my seat but that wasn't the only thing I found. I found her. My angel. she was more beautiful than I dreamed of. Her ivory silk hair cascading down her shoulders, her pink plump lips, her delicate nose. She was loke a painting. 

I rushed over to her, pushing everyone that was in my way, including Bobby. I slammed my hands down onto her desk and said, "You. It is you. I finally found you, my angel."

(Minah POV)

Bewildered and shocked, I just sat there and stared at this boy. What the heck? What is he saying that I'm his angel? I finally got out of my confused state and said, "Excuse me, but are you talking about me? I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong girl. You must be mistaking me for someone else."

"No, I'm not. I know it. You are her. The one I have been looking for." The strange guy said to me.

"Umm, I don't think so." I replied, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter