Fated Strings

Fated to Love (NOT FINISHING ANYMORE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

**When the words are in italics that means it's the character's thoughts**

Present Time (Hanbin POV)

Why am I having that dream of that girl again? Yeah she saved me, but I can't find her. It has been a year already and I already planning on giving up. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After I got out of the shower, I changed into my school new school uniform. Since I got the beating last year I my parents decided to transfer me to the same school as my best friend once the semester ends. Now it's summer going into fall and I'm starting a new life at a new school with a new me. 

After encoutering that mysterious girl, I made up my mind into changing myself physically and mentally. I worked out with my close friend, Kim Jiwon, aka Bobby. People might think that I was all muscle and confidence because Bobby is my best friend, but in reality it was the exact opposite. I was a music nerd who was always picked on and had my money taken from at least everyday of the week. But after one year of diligently  working out and building up my self-confidence, I'm a completely different person than I was a year ago. I can finally meet that angelic girl, but trying to find her was more difficult than I thought. 

I was finally finished getting ready and I looked at myself once more in the mirror. Damn, I look fine today! Well here comes a new chapter of my life and a new school. Maybe I can finally find that mysterious girl!!!

I went down stairs and made myself some toast while I poured milk into a glass cup. Then I looked up at the clock and it read 7:15. Holy crap I'm gonna be late!!! I hurriedly drank my juice and took my toast as I ran out the door. I sped up when I looked down at my watch when it read 7:20. Dammit! Why does this school start  at 7:35?!!! I only have 15 minutes to get to school now!!! I continued to run as fast as I can without bothering to look at my watch anymore and thank goodness that I made it one time. I checked my watch and it read 7:30. Now all I have to do is to find my classroom, room 204.

 

At School (

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter