What the hell is happening to my life?....

The Choice Is Yours

Three weeks into her new life, Jieun had just finished her friday night class and she decided she wanted to visit around the school grounds. She hadn't really spoken to any of the boys in a while, ever since Jimin kissed her cheek actually. She had noticed that they were absent for most of the time and had seen them on occasion......Jieun was wearing baby pink pj shorts with little rabbits on them and a pink camisole. She picked up her beige knitted vest that reached her mid thighs and put on some beige flats. "YAH! Sunwha! I'm going out!" She didn't wait for a respond before closing the dormitory door behind her.She ran her fingers through her dark hair and checked her phone to see the time. She made her way out of the building and started walking around the school grouds.

It was pretty dark outside considering it was almost midnight. She walked around with only the moon light and few lamp post that surrounded the premises. She saw a building made of glass which you could see a gigantic pool within , She saw the admissions office which was small. There was a small coffee shop and some different buildings for different majors......

-- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - --- - - - - - - - --- - -- - - - - - --- - - - -

She finished walking around the school and saw a forest that she was informed his a beautiful lagoon and passed that was the ocean. Sunwha told her that the moon would light it up at night ,but you needed to walk a good 20 minutes before reaching the lagoon and another 10 to reach the ocean. She let out a huge sigh and began her journey....She walked and repeatedly moved branches out of the way until she saw an iluminated area a few metres away. She began to walk a little faster, determined to reach the water. Once she seen it ,her eyes doubled in size at the sight of the beauty displayed before her. She took a picture with her phone and then started walking again so she could reach the sea.....Again he started moving branches out of her way  until she reached a small clearing...

There were a few big rocks and smaller ones, spotted in a small area of pebbles and patches of grass with dirt and sticks. She watched the alm water as the reflextion of the moon danced on the suface. "This is so beautiful...." she whispered so she wouldn't disterbed the quietness that surrounded her .She walked over to a big rock next to the water line and climbed onto it. She sat down hugging her legs up to her legs and rubbing them because she was a little chilly. 

"You cold Sweetheart?" Startled, jieun snapped her head to the voice finding, not one, but two scary looking men coming out of the trees. The first one was skinnier with shaggy lack hair and a scar running down accross his face wearing a black suit. The other was dressed like Snake eyes from G.I.JOE...... Suddenly she  heard some breaking branches and saw that there were a few dozen more men dressed like Snake eyes......"W-wh-who are you.....!?" she was scared....and it showed

"Sir is this the girl?"

"what are ou talking about?...." Jieun brought her arms back up to her knees..

"yes....you imbicile! Can't you just feel the energy bouncing off her?"

"e-energ-gy...? what? are you talking about!" she whisper yelled, afraid to upset these men.....

"don't worry about the details child...you are coming with us..." He pointed a gun at her but it had a needle in it and he shot it at her. Jieun put her arms up to sheild her face but felt a strong breeze aproach her. Until she heard a voice that belonged to non other than....

"Like ing hell she is....."Jungkook? she opened her eyes to presented with.....her eyes doubled in size. A black and navy blue kimono-like- outfit wearing Jungkook who had these large beautiful dark wings with the most magnificent fethers she had ever seen.....*Wow!!.......wait a minute! WTF!!!!!????* she thought as she stared at him. He spun around hitting the needle aimed at her away which ended up stabbing someone in the neck with his wings. He created ice with his hands and shot it at people. Then he flapped his wings, sending 7 guys flying into trees  from a huge breeze of wind hitting their faces ...... She looked over his wings to see the action take place. Taehyung had 9 fox tails, and fox ears He had this red and beige with white kimono like outifit ......and he was shooting fire at the GIJoe guys....his eyes were black with a ring of fire.....exactly like the ones in the movie named The Covenant...and now that she remembers, so were jungkooks except his rings were like bluish fire....

She looked over at Jimin who had little horns and a sword....she saw him and then he was accross the other people. He moved so fast like the speed of light. He was fighting 5 people at a time with his swords and then suddenly his sword turned into a bow-staff and he spun it around wacking everyone around him to the ground. His Kimono thing was red...mostly red and a bit of black with some orange ,his eyes were black with a red ring of fire....And lastly, she loked over to Suga who had wolf ears and large k-9 teeth ....He had claws and a wolf tail. He was wearing a kimono-like outfit with brown,beige and a bit of green. His eyes were black with a ring of green fire and he was beating people up and hitting them really hard. Jieun was snapped out of her thoughts by Jungkook who growled at her while fighting men off with diffrent forms of Ice  that was coming out of his hands "Stay behind me idiot do you wanna get killed!?" He yelled harshly at her and punched a guy in his face because he broke his ice . "sorry " She quickly screahed as she avoided a dagger of some sort...

She looked behind her and jumped off the rock crowching down beside it and squeezing her eyes shut....She heard plunges of blades going through bodies and heard flames, ice, growls and howls of pain...she heard them chant out words and soundsof what you would call magic spells....*there doing......magic.....But that doesnt exist does it?"..... She peeked over the rock a few times saw everyone fighting and casting spells......"no way any of this is real...especially that I'm the reason why they're fighting in the first place..........

She leaned against the rock heavily panting because she was getting dizzy and the air started getting harder to breath in........Then the lights went out....

"Dude Where's Jieun!?" shouted Suga as he fought people off. Jungkook turned around and his eyes widened when he didnt "I told you to stay behind me....."He muttered to himself and turned around "I dont know ...you're the wolf cant you smell her?....."

"If you haven't noticed.....IM A LITTLE BUSY!!!" He yelled at Jungkook in a no sh*t Sherlock tone....

"Guys.....can you not argue now and focus on fighting?......One of us needs to look for her!!" Taehyung shouted and then set a guy on fire

"I'll go!!!" Jimin Shouted after stabbing two guys with his , now two swords. He then disapeared and found her sitting there eyes closed curled up in a ball. "She's unconcious !!" He shouted And went back to finish off the few remaining men .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - -- - - --- - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -

Jieun stirred in her slumber against the soft satin sheets on the bed. she  frowned when hearing voices awakening her from her much wanted sleep.

"She's waking up..." someone whisper-yelled to another.

"Just because they put yelling after the whisper doesnt mean you actually need to yell..." a deep voice snapped in a whisper  at the person who was talking....

" Stop bullying me! I'm older than you!" the first voice whispered in a whiny voice "

"Can you both please shut the up?......?" an annoyed husky voice spoke withought a whispering at all . That's when Jieun opened her eyes to find a shirtless Jungkook glaring at Jimin and then at something next to her with his arms crosed over his chest indicating that hes's flexing a bit. She felt a weight beside her and looked to her right  to find Taehyung sitting up against the head board and extending his legs that were crossed one over the other. She raised an eyebrow and quickly jumped up, eyes wide

"What The Hellll!!!???" she shreaked at them

"Morning sunshine" Taehyung said smirking at her. She looked over to Jimin who was smiling exitedly and then to jungkook who was just frowning and looking at her while leaning on a pillar attached to the frame of the bed.. Then she looked at Suga who was just staring at her.....he looked to be in dee thought.

".....umm...why...are you guys....staring at me....were you guys watching me sleep ?...where the hell am I and who took me here....?"

"Slow down baby cakes you just woke up...." Jimin politely stated taking a seat on the bed

"I carried you here last night from the forest, you are in my room, in my bed and we weren't staring....we were simply, examining." Suga finnaly spoke .

"wait wait wait.....thats impossible ! that would mean that what i witnessed last night was real and i-"

"OK ...let's skip the part where you have your five minutes of denial and we convince you that magc is real  and that what you saw yesterday actually happend  shall we?"...Jungkook non-chalontly said in an irritated voice. Jieun rolled her eyes....* such a jerk...*

"whatever......so what are you guys.....?"

"what do you think we are......?" Suga asked...

"Umm...you're some kind of dog.....youre a kitsune right? ive read about them in folk tale books.....the fox with nine tails....."

"Idiot.....you know what a kitsune is but you cant differentiate a werewolf from a dog?...." Jungkook asked in a smart*ss expression.

"Let her talk! what else do you know about me....?" Taehyung urged her to go on....your a trickster and a manwhore....."

"they say that in books?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow....."Nope...Its just that everytime i've seen you, your swallowing a different girl..." Jungkook croacked out a small laugh and Jimin said "Me next ! what am I?..."

"Ummm.....a demon ?or something i really have no clue...but you were really fast and your sword thhing kept changing."

"pretty close....can  you do jungkook?" Jieun heard Jungkook groan in the background and looked at him but he rolled his eyes and looked away "a bird?....who can use ice magic and wind magic......"

"i'm not a bird......"he growled offended....

"He's a tengu...." Suga cut in ...."and jimin is a horned demon we call Oni. Basically we all are of different species and all use magic....we can all cast the same spells but those are the books spells and potions and whatever we learned in school. But we are all in different clans. So i have my own set of powers for example all my senses are ightened and i can see in the dark. I'm stronger than any human and i have k-9 teeth when i transform. Jungkook ,being a tengu has his own set of powers like you said ice and wind . Taehyung being , the kitsune has fire and Jimin is super fast and has a magic sword." Jieun nodded at his breif but detailed explanation.....

"Those men .....they also used magicbut they looked like ninjas....who were they?"

"from some dark clan ...theyr were after you ..." taehyung stated like it was nothing

"WHAT??!!" Jieun gasped "why are they after me ? i didnt do anything......." They all looked at Jungkook waiting for him to explain

"Why are you all looking at me ...."

"you left her on the roof that night so u can take this one ..." Jimin stated obviously

"Wow....way to just throw mw under the bus ..." He cleared his throat and turned to face Jieun..."It pretty much started when you found yourself on the roof. You were awakened under the Blood monn which means that you now have a very unique and powerful sourse of magic that courses through the blood of your veins. Now you have seven months to choose one of us to take your ity and you will bear one of our children to create the most powerful clan leader there ever was to take over one of our thrones. Every clan who isnt stupid is after you to bear a child with you. You are a walking baby making target and we are here to protect you and for you to choose like i just said. Once you choose , We will erase any memory of you in this universe and you will come to our world  where there you shall bear the child and wedd the one you choose or will be executed ....depends on the elders decision . "

Jieun's jaw dropped "You really didnt waste any time sugar coting that at all .." Suga pointed out sarcastically.  Jungkook just shrugged "I told her the truth and I told her like it is....."

"first of all how'd you know i was a and I dont wanna get married, have a baby with someone i've only known for seven months and I definetley do not want to DIE!!"

"The only way the you were chosen is if you were pure so that was a given.....and its your destiny so its kind of like not an option...." Jimin sympathetically said offering an apologetic smile.

"Oh and you are moving in with us to ensure your safety. you shall not leave this house without supervision and consent."Jungkook stated

"I'm 19 years old...I don't need supervision ....i'm not going to live with a house full of boys...."

"yes you are and until the administration knows about this and we prepare a guest room for you  you will stay in one of our bedrooms."... Taehyung added with a wink "i think we will have a lot of fun together , dont you agree?" he finished off wigggling his eyebrows.

*What he hell is happening to my life........."