Let Me Make It Up To You...

The Choice Is Yours

 

"You're going to what?....." Taehyung who was laying on his back ,throwing a little ball in the air and catching it , caught it and turned his head to his friend. He was a bit confused at the plan.. "yeah....good idea huh?" Jimin, who was behind their bar  in their lounge was preparing himself some type of alchoholic concoction and was putting in some ingredients as he told Taehyung what he was thinking.

"So let me get this straight,"Jungkook looked up from his book as he shifted from a sprawled accross the couch position to a sitting up one. He then looked from to Taehyung to Jimin. "You want to basically throw her on the floor and let her take  the blame and the say that it was completely your fault and then take her out to lunch as a form of making-it-up-to-her." he made air quotations with his fingers , to make more of a sarcastic effect" Am, I missing anything?"

"Yes." Jimin looked offended by Jungkook who rolled his eyes and lay back down covering his face with his book. "You forgot the part where all her books fall all over the floor and then my dashing self, helps her pic them all up and theres going to be a slow motion scene where she looks up at my chocolate brown eyes and i make her heart flutter.And lastly, we will go have an amaizing lunch and start dating....I'm telling you I watched all the chicflix i could find before we came here last year . I got this covered..." he said cooly ..

"first of all. My man!....is a genius." Taehyung through his hands in the air and walked over to Jimin giving him props." But, second...don't ever admit to watching chicflix k?" They both started laughing and Jungkook groaned

"That wont actually work Stupid....."

"HEY!!!...I'm not stupid and I'm still older than you so u need to show respect.."

"oh please ....I'll start respecting you when my sister stops beating the sh*t out of your *ss ok?...."

" THAT WAS ONE TIME!!!" Jimin shouted defensively.Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at Jimin and so did Jungkook "umm dude that happened like five times..." Taehyung stated but was sent a death glare by Jimin . He mockingly put his hands up in surrender and walked over to a grinning Jungkook "see?... "

"whatever you little brat."Jimin muttured as he put away his stuff. All the boys went back to doing what they were doing until

****BANG****

All their heads shot  towards the door . They all jumped up and bowed their heads " Hello Mrs.Min..." They all said in unison at the presence of Suga's mother. Suga came in behind her with a p*ssed off expression on his face "Eumma. I told you already everythings fine. We didnt get in trouble with the cops and we did find the girl and eveythings going accordidng to plan. Can you leave now?" She turned around and looked at him with disapruval

"way to make your mother feel welcome Suga....I'm not leaving yet.. I came to talk to the boys too." She turned back around and looked around the large spacious lounge and a smile spread accross her face when she spotted the frozen boys . "how've you been doing?"

"good." they said in unison again. And then walked to Jungkook. Her smile didnt faulter until she smacked him in the back of the head "Aooww! what was that for Mrs.Min" she frowned

"You left the girl on the roof for an entire night are you insane?!!! what if they get to her?...hmm what will you do?." Jungkook kept rubbing his head and sent Suga a signal with his eyes saying WTF DUDE!!!. Suga shrugged and mouthed its not my fault. Jungkook looked back at the short queen in front of him "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." She smiled at him and pinched his cheek "good. because I know what a sweet boy you are kook-ie" she ruffly pinched his cheek and moved her hand side to side cause a rough tug on Jungkook's skin. Jimin and Taehyung imitated them behind Mrs.Min so Jungkook could see and he glared at them but, they kept mocking him.

"Alright!." The boys jumped apart and Mrs.Min turned around and eyed the boys suspiciously. Jungkook put a hand over his red cheek and a feeling of releif washed over him . He walked away from the queen descretly so she wouldnt sense it "I took the liberty of bringing you boys some food from the palace."

"of corse you did.." Sugga muttured under his breath. and thankfully his mother didnt hear. They all walked into the dining rom and at the snapp of her fingers a lot of colorful food apeared in front of them . Taehyung and Jimin high fived behind everyone and gave Mrs.Min a hug and kiss on the cheek to that her. then they went to sit and started shoving food down ther throats .She chuckled "alright then, enjoy the food. I'll be going now. Bye Jungkook , rememeber be a sweet boy." He smiled nervously "yes Mrs.Min..."and with that she started walking away.

"Umm....bye mom."

"OH!...bye sweetheart."then she disapeared." You know...sometimes I feel like she loves you more then me..." He smirked and looked at Jungkook who scoffed " no she doesnt....shes just distracted by my perfectness...." he said cockily and then laughed and turned to fully face Suga. Grabbing Suga's cheeck he started doing the same thing as his mom did. "Just keep being the sweet boy i know  you are" he said imitating Mrs.Min's voice. Suga laughed and shooed his hand away.

"Lets get some food."

- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - THE NEXT DAY - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - -

Jieun was walking down the hall and texting Sunwha with her books being held firmly against her torso by one arm ,when suddenly "Woah!" Jieun was on the floor and so were all her books. She flushed red with embarrassment "i am so sorry!...I wasnt paying attention and I didnt see you there." she excalimed as she reached to pick up her books."No no , it was my fault....I did see you there, but I was distracted by your beauty". A hand apeared before her gathering the remaining books on the floor. She looked up and saw Jimin as he organised her books and put them under his arm, holding them solidly. He looked at her and reached his hand out for her to grab it. Her eyes widened and she slowly reached for his hand.

He pulled her up rather roughly causing her to tumble onto his chest. he was about 3 inches taller than her. He genuinely smiled at her..."let me make it up to you.." She was a bit distracted by the muscles she could feel flexing under his school blazer. She was shocked by the baby face he wore when he had a mans body.But he was adorable.She realised he spoke to her

"w-what?....oh, theres really n-no nee-"

"I insist.....How about lunch somewhere other than the cafeteria." She didnt answer, she was shocked *is he asking me out right now?....me?....now?.....well, give him an answer you idiot *. Jimin frowned" you don't have plans do you?" he asked innocently

"What?...plans?, no no. Lunch....sounds great." She smiled nervously .He smiled at her ,a sign of releif washing over his face "feewwf.. that's good because that would ...lets go shall we?"

"umm....yeah sure"

"well after you."

"Oh! wait my phone....." She looked around the floor and couldnt see it . While Jieun wasnt looking Jimin's eyes turned black with the flames and made the phone appear in his hand . His eyes went back to normal and he poked jieuns shoulder making her turn around.He handed her the phone and she looked up at him "thank you so much."

"No problem" Jieun smiled and started walking and Jimin turned around to look at a smirking Taehyung and a disapruving Suga who had seen his little trick with the phone Suga and a Jungkook who was rolling his eyes at Jimin with his hand right at the start of some girl's as she was currently kissing his neck. Jimin stuck out his toungue and mouthed fu*k you while he  gave them all the finger with both hands. They returned the gester . He turned back around and quickly caught up to Jieun who had gotten a few feet away from him. As she was about to turn around he reached her and put his hand on the small of her back. he smiled at her and the walked together,and off to a restaurant they go.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -  - - - - - - - -  - --  - - -  - - -- - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Thank you for lunch Jimin those lobster tails were to dye for." Jieun smiled at Jimin who was holding her books for her again. He smiled back "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed  yourself. I had fun too. Maybe....if you want," he rubbed the back of his head as he looked down "we could do it again some time?" Jieun smiled at him and nodded "yeah sure, it was fun"

Jieun was about to open her dorm when her rist was was gently tugged back. She turned her head and Jimin was laughing, he looked down and so did Jieun. She started chuckling as she took her books back from Jimin."Thanks Jimin. Se you in class?."

"Yep!" he smiled and leaned in. Jieun froze, she wasnt prepaird for this at all.  Jimin planted a soft kiss on her cheek that lasted a bit longer than nessesary.Jimin felt her small body tense up under his kiss. he smirked as he leaned back and smiled at her embarrassed state.

"Later Jieun...." She was completely zoned out she slowly waved " Uh-huh....yeah....l-later.." She continued to wave while leaning against the door until "Wuaaahh!" The door slammed open making Jieun fall into her dorm. She frowned and opened her eyes revealing a smirking Sunwha towering over her...

"We need to talk....about you and the oposite s*x...." Sunwha sticks her hand out for Jieun to grab which she does and pulls her up. She closes the door and turns around at a clueless looking Jieun. Sunwha rolls her eyes "well,.....sit down! what are you waiting for !"

"ok ok sheesh what the hell got your twisted."

"Do you mind explaining me how you've had first." she sticks up one finger at a time " Taehyung, Second....Suga. And third Jimin, who kissed you o-"

"Were you peeking!?"

"No idiot. I could hear your voices from this side of the door and then there was silence for more than 5 sseconds. "She crossed her arms and said matter-of-factly. "Thats not the point. You realise who's next right?"

"What are you alking about.."

"don't play stupid with me missy. Jungkook is going to approach you tomorrow or the day after. And then the entire female population will officially hate you." She laughed  and Jieun rolled her eyes ." Whatever."

"Do you think it's a sign or something though?"

"Sunwha."

"What...."

"are you serious right now?"

"What!!" she put her hands up defensively " it could be!"

"yeah ok. You know what the sign is?.....You watch to may of those weird romance shows. It's starting to worry me..." Jieun out her hand over her heart and Sunwha grabbed a pillow and started hitting her with it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -- - - - - - - --  - -- - - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

" You kissed her? Thats not fair!" Taehyung Shouted at Suga as he pointed at Jimin.  They were all in their giant workout room. Suga was on the tredmill and Taehyung was spotting fro Jungkook who  was lying on his back lifting up a pole with weights on each side. Jimin was jumping rope really quickly with a smirk on his face .

"Yeah... I ...kissed ...." he stopped jumping and started rolling up the rope "her....was I not suppose to do that?" they all stopped what they were doing to stare at him

"NO!!!" They all  shouted in unison. jimin rolled his eyes" It's not like I kissed her lips.....it was just her cheek...my god why is it such a big deal?" Jungkook gave signal to Taehyung to help him lift it onto the two little ledges on each ide to not let the weights fall. He took a deep breath and sat up. He was wearing a muscle T that you could see his biceps in. he reached for a bottle of water and took a big gulp from it. He watched as Jimin looked from Suga to Taehyung for an answer but they weren't talking. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Look man, The rules are clear. We need to get her to choose one of us. Theres nothing wrong with teasing or anything but you aren't actually suppose to take the energy out of her unless truly nessesary and we all need to get in the game before one of us makes a move."He took another sip from his water bottle. and the other guys nodded agreeing with him  Jimin firmed his lips into a straight line "Well that's bullsh*t because I bet your sisters a*ss that-"

"why are you bringing up my sister..." Jungkook   grind and spoke with challenge rolling off his toungue

"I don't wanna think about his sister's...." Suga pipped in

"Well she does have a nice ...." Taehyung said matter-of-factly.

"True.." Suga agreed with a smirk

"Don't fu*kin talk about my sister's a*ss in front of me p*rv." Jungkook Chugged his watter bottle at Taehyung who doged it and then it ended up hitting Suga in the gutt.

"OOUUGGH!!!" he was winded as he winced  Taehyung laughed at Suga but was hit by another bottle in the back of the head and then Jungkook laughed

"GUYS!!... back to the point. Look your going to break the rues obviously  so don't go telling me what to do." He accused Jungkook

"Hey hey hey...I'm not the liar here . Taehyung is in charge of the sneaky buisness. It courses through his veins." Jungkook put his hands up defensively" first of all, I'm not even interessted in this whole thing, I can beat all you a*ses withought her energy and I don't like the whole dedicated to one girl thing....I just like to-"

"WE KNOW~" the all said putting their hands out to make him shut up.Jungkook shrugged but didnt deny anything."Look. point is , if I get interessted I'll let you guys know. But, until then She's all yours. I want no part in this ."

The  three boys looked at eah other knowing that Jungkook would end up getting involved in getting the girl sooner or later.