The Library Liason

The Choice Is Yours

 

HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! people im reallllyyyy sorry.....i havent posted in god knows how long...theres been A LOT of stuff going on lately and ive updated my other story ; I Think I Love You..so check that out lol but here goes ....happy reading people 😁😏😉

==========================================================================================================================

 

"Miss Song....." nothing...

"Miss Song!" still nothing *SMACK* ... Jieun's head shot up and her eyes bursted open. She kept her gaze towards her desk when, she saw the end of a large wooden ruler against the surface of the desk. Her gaze  started wondering up the ruler to a strong griped hand holding it . She winced as she was completely aware who this person was. She met his eyes and gave him a sorry nervous smile only to be returned a disaproving glare....she just looked back down apologetically .

"Sorry Mr. Shin...it will not happen again.."

"Mmhhmm..." he mumbled under his breath as he went back to the white board to keep teaching his class ." So...student before i was interrupted by this girl's snoring..." Jieun eyes got wider as she heard the chuckles and laughs of the students she forgot were around her. She would go straight through the chair if she pushed down any harder. " ....oh right ...Shakespeare...would any one like to give me their recap of yesterdays discussion on shakespeare?" Jieun looked around as a few students hands went up and little did she know who would be picked.

"Miss Song Jieun....care to explain?...."

"Umm...I-ugh...The..umm-"

"Our narrator is omniscient, all right. Here's a good example:

She had wandered, without rule or guidance, in a moral wilderness; as vast, as intricate and shadowy, as the untamed forest, amid the gloom of which they were now holding a colloquy that was to decide their fate. (18.2)

He's describing Hester's willingness to drop everything and run away with Dimmesdale. She can think these crazy thoughts because she's been outside of the community for so long. But notice that he doesn't actually tell us what she thinks. He describes it. This narrator is much more of a show-er than a tell-er, which—we'll be honest—can make the book a wee bit challenging to read. There's a lot of philosophizing, and a lot of revealing secret thoughts and action"( btw i didnt right this that is from some website so the whole omniscient thing is from Shmoop.com or something)  he kept talking...

Jieun was interrupted by a highly attractive and husky voice *thank the lord* she thought. But who is talking, she looked to where all the eyes were and saw the girls sighing at his presents. He was sitting with his three friends whom she recognized...(left to right) Sitting diagonally above her a few rows awa in section b which is more the center of the room, were Taehyung, ........, Suga and Jimin. She forgot the name of the boy sitting between Taehyung and Suga ....but she knew he was the quiet one from the other night .But which one of the was the culprit you ask?

"Thank you Jungkook....you never seize to amaze me..."

Jieun watched the teacher and as soon as he said his name, she turned her glance  to him...She was curious about him as she watched him nodd at his teacher's praise...his friends on the other hand were bored and rolled their eye at him with smirks on their faces ...She again was mesmerised by his looks and she was  uncontiously staring until he  turned to face her and their eyes met...He kept that indifferent stare he had that night . Her breath hitched and she immediately looked down with burning cheeks looking back at the teacher ... She couldnt focus though, she contemplated looking back again or not . She lost her argument with her inner self and dared to look back only to find all four faces directly staring at her and she turned back around faster than you can say hi..

"umm Mary ,you ok?" Jieun turned her to face, beside her to be welcomed by the smile of her current best friend ,Sunwha.." Jieun forrowed her eyebrows at Sunwha in a confused manner..."Do you have a fever?.." Sunwha put her palm against her friends forehead "you seem  a little warm ...you sure you're ok?"

"I-I ugh ..yeah dont worry ...i'll just take a nap later...andd quit calling me Mary for god's sake ...its been two days-"

"Miss Song you sleep in my class and dont answer my questions then you disrupt?...this is unacceptable..you have only been here 3 days on a scholarship i expect better from you. Your transcripts say so..Miss Han...you arent doing any better....Both of you.. report to the library when the day ends...Understood?"

"yes Sir~" The girls said in unison and looked down trying not to giggle..

- - - - - -  -- -  - - - - - -  - --  - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - later

"So wheres the Library anyways...." Jieun asked as she walked down the hallway with Sunwha. "Oh! its at the far end of the east wing.." 

"what do you think were going to have to do at the library.....?"

"probably stock books on the shelves that have been returned or help her tag stuff..you know that kind of stuff..."

"oh ok" Jieun and Sunwha walked to the library opened the wide glass and wooden .They walked inside, Jieun was amazed at the spacious room displayed infront of her .."holy-"

"i know...." she stood there taking it all in ...there was in immense variety of books. Jieun walked to the edge of the balcony where below her was more books and she could see desk, students, endless rows of book shelves ....it was like dream..

"So i'm guessing you're going to be in here often ,am i right?.." Jieun couldnt find any words she just nodded as she looked up to see another another level she looked around to see if there were any stairs " they're over there .." Sunwha pointed out with a grin...Next thing Jieun knew she was standing at the top of the stairs scanning more book shelves and more books on the walls and those weird lader things  that are on the walls that move from side to side...

"This is the best punishment ever !" she whisper-yelled to Sunwha who chuckled beside her "you know, you are the first person I' ve met whos more into liturature than me...."

"what can I say, i love reading...we should go see the librarian and get started ...i may love books but I dont want to stay here till 11 pm stocking books"

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - - - ---later

Jieun was stacking books by herself cause Sunwha was in a different isle placing different genres of books. She had her phone and head phones plugged in while she was humming to a song. She was trying to reach a book when she lost balance and the book fell. she squealed when she almost fell but little did she know, she wasnt on the floor. she opened an eye and found herself in someones arms, bridal style. She slowly looked up and locked eyes with a certain brown haired boy. He had a genuine smile on his face " I'm going to put you down now...that ok?" Jieun slowly nodded, Suga  was way cuter up close and she liked the way he held her.... When she felt the ground again she just looked down , obviously embarrassed."here this almost fell ..probably would get in real if it was damaged since its a first edition from 1864.."

He chuckled as he handed her the book "thanks... " Jieun just abouve whispered to him.

"I wanted to apologize.." Jieun frowned and looked up...*why does he want to apologize...i dont even remember him doing enything wrong..heck..i havent even talked to him since the bond fire...* Suga saw her face expression

"i mean i want to apologize for what happend in class earlier..." he scratched the back of his neck and then stuffed his hands bck in his pockets.." Jungkook is kind of an imaptient nerd ... and he likes to move things along so dont take it personally...you aren't the first to be cut off by him and then made look like an idiot ..." he gave Jieun a sheepish nervous smile...

"oh...dont worry about it...i'm actually thankful that he started talking about cause i dont think that Mr.shin would have been to keen with my response " she chuckled trying to be the least awkward as possible and looked away

"so do you like...need help finishing off with  these?"

"NO!" she said a little too loud and quickly ,even she was suprised at her impulsive response.. she cleard "I umm meant no thank you, im almost done anyways .." she gave him a small smile and he smiled back

"alright then ...see you in class tomorrow...later Jieun.."

"bye Suga" she kindly replied as he walked off with a polite smile on his face.....Jieun only realised then she hd been holding in a breath that she now let out as she she slid down the the ground  

"remember how to breath?" jieuns eyes datred to her gloating best friend who tossed her  a watter bottle and some crackers...."i just crossed paths with Suga when i was coming back from the vending machine..."

"i thought u were stocking.."

"i got hungry so i went to pick us up somehing..." she shrugged and then remembered something " Hey hey heyy...dont change the subject, i want o know everything " she said matter-of -factly and walked up Jieun and sat down beside her ,sitting like a child...

"oh shut up..he was just being nice...dont look at me like that..."

"whatever helps you sleep at night..."

 

 

 

===============================================================================================================

Heyy people i really hope you enjoyed that ...is it too short?...im sorry if it is but yeah if you give me a chance i thinki can make this story really good ...pls comment and subscribe