those eye's

Your Not Alone.

 

 

 

Once the pack had made it to the school they where surounded by a bunch of girl's.

" Hyung there scaring me why are they so many of them in one  place" sehun thought and looked at luhan panicing.

"Aish I didant know that there would be so much humman girls that would be like this."  Kris looked at luhan but a girl had push he way to them and starting to tell her name and rubb her self on them

" Ahh oppa you guys are new right im Lee Eunmi the queenka of the school i'll show yo-" she was about to finish her sentence when.

" I can smell her scent! I can smell her scent here Sehun." Luhan had inturped Eunmi shaking in happyness. looking at the maknae. Sehun just smilled at his Hyung Knowing how his hyung's mate was pretty. 

" Oh oppa you smell my perfume it smell's good right." Eunmi smiled with her makeup face.

" Eww who said I was talking about you, you smell gross." Luhan sniffed covering his and walked of leaving the said girl, jaw hanging down gawking at what he said to her. The rest of the guy's laughed at her and followed Luhan.

" He did not just tell me I smell grows, I'll get you, just you watch." Eunmi huffed and stomped off with her little minions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

While the boys where looking for the office many of the students head's turn to them. the wolf boys where feeling bothered by it but as usual they'll try to srugg it off.

once they had finally found the office. The seceratary had given them there shcedueals and told them to wait in the principals office. after about five mminutes The principal had finally showed up and told them the rules and expectations. that had took about ten minutes, he called the teachers of each of the classes to come and get them, and that took about five minutes. 

" Annyeonghaseyo im Mrs. Nam, im a ELA teacher in 1-A And I'll be taking Oh Sehan, Kim Jongin, Do Kyungsoo and Huang Zi tao please follow me." Mrs. Nam called while looking at her list walking out.

" Annyeonghaseyo Im Mr.Kim, im a Math teacher in 2-A and I'll be taking Kim Jongdae, Park Chanyeol and Byun Beakhyun please follow me." Mr. Kim said walking of to.

the rest of the five where waiting for there teacher to arrive who was late. After about Six minutes he finally came.

" Annyeonghaseyo, sorry ima late but im Mr. Song and I beleave you five are my new student's right, well I teach Science, so follow along im kinda running late to  teach and opening the door to the class room." Mr. Song had said rushing to the class.

~~~~~~

Once they reach the class he told the five to wait down the hall so he cand get the kids in, when they where in the five boys wait outside the door and waited for Mr. Song to give a signal to come in. then Mr. song gave them the signal to come in and introduce themself. the first one to enter was Xumin Followed  by Lay, Kris, Suho and Luhan.

" Annyeong im Kim Min seok but I go by Xumin." he said giving a chipmonk smile.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Im Zang Yi xing but you can call me Lay." Lay said giving a  polite smile.

" Wu Yi fan, But I perfure Kris." he said giving a stone face.

"Annyeong Im Kim Joon myeon, but they call me Suho." he said giving a smile.

" Annyeong im Lu Han but i perfure Luhan." he said getting distracted by the scent he smelled. Looking around, right there by the window at the end of the class, he had finally met his mate agian, But was upset to see that his mate didant care to see who had introuduce themself to the class and just look out the window.  

' Whats so intresting out side the window anyway.' luhan thought huffing feeling upset.

" Okay look for an empty seat to sit at so I could start the class please." Mr. song had asked. withen a heartbeat Luhan ran to sit next to his mate and just stared at her, untile she felt his stare

" Annyeong desk partner Im Luhan  what's you name." He said tilting his head.

"Yoo Minr." She said cooldly turning her head.

Luhan Pouted at her cold reply but his eye lingered on her for a while and then turn back facing the front.

 

~~~~~~~

 

The bell had rang for lunch time and Minri walked out befor Luhan could get to her. so he went out with Xumin and went to meet with the rest of the pack.

At lunch time the pack had met up in the cafetirea getting there food and finding a place to sit. while they where doing that Minri had walked to her original set at the far end of the cafiteria to eat her lunch but, Unfortunatly she had incountered the one and only annoying Lee Eunmi who intentionaly walking tword's her.

" Oh, what do we have here, the lonely Yoo Minri sitting by herself agian." Eunmi laughed with her minions.

All Minri did was ignore her and eat her lunch.

" Yah !!, Im talking to you, Did you hear what I said! dont ignore me you little pice of sheit." Eunmi yelled smaking the table and pushing Minri to the floor.

~~

When The pack had finally found a place to sit, they heard a loud smake and eveyone had gone Quiet, and a girl yelling at someone.

The pack looked confused on what was happening untile they see one of there pack member rushing to the scen.

 

" Look at me when im talking to you little sheit." Eunmi had pushed Minri to the floor when she was about to get up.

" You think your tuff huh!." Eunmi Kicked her.

Minri just looked at her as if it didant hurt at all but really she was in pain, but she didant want to give Eunmi satisfaction that she was in pain. that would only cause her pain and humuliation. 

So Minri just let Eunmi kick her. she just didant care anymore, Eunmi was an annoying brate anyway.

" Your Just wasting my time And space Yoo Minri." Eunmi huffed getting tired of kicking Minri.

'And your wasting mine' Minri thought feeling the pain and bruses that  Eunmi's heels gave.

" Aww look at you, you look soo pretty now, I bet you'll look even more pretty with some of this." Eunmi smirked picking up Minri's plate of hot soup and poured it. 

Minri panicked and covered herself clenching her eye's, waiting for the hot sting, but felt nothing but a present covering her, and hearing Eunmi Gasph. Minri oppend her eye's Only to be met with a pare of turquoise eyes that turn back to dark brown and baby face boy look staight into her eyes.

'Those eye's look so familiar' she thought looking into the eye's

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HAHAH Finally I Updated,  Sorry if it Took awhile Got Stuck in an Argument with a friend about this story. but dont worry it turned out fine I Won haha But hopfully you guys like this update and sorry if theres some misspelled word's. and I would love you if any of you guy's can make a cover photo for me pretty pleass I'll give you guys the pleasure of looking at LuLu's abs

 

HAHA jk 

But if you guys do please tell me.

this Authors Out!  Peace. and here's lulu stare OHH WEEE lol

seriously.... O_O !!! STARE AT ONLY MEEEE!!!! Heheh Jk