The pack

Your Not Alone.

 

 

" Hyung your running to fast wait for use." one of the wolf's barked

" I can't, I want  to see my mate so bad right now i can smell her." 

" Hyung She isant going anywhere and we just barley got to korea, take a rest untile tommorow we stll got alout of things to settal, then you can go find her. the pack is very tired."

" but- but hughhhgggh fine." the wolf barked back sulking alittle.

 

The pack  of wolf's went looking for there home out in the wood's where they found their caben. that caben wasent just a normal caben it was twice as bigger than a regular one with about 14 rooms .once they got near  the caben  they all morfed back to there human form on the pateo.

 

" OmGoosh hyung that was  alout of running." one of the boys complaned

" Well you can tell that to Luhan Hyung after finding out who his mate was he just sprinted out."

" Well it isant my fault I wanted to see my mate so badly." Luhan pouted 

"Eww  hyung dont pout thats my job stop trying to steal it." the boy named tao that looked like a panda merhong his hyung and ran in the caben.

" YAH TAO, YOU UGLY LOOKING PANDA WOLF GET BACK HERE.!!" Luhan shouted chasing after the said boy.

The rest of the boy's that where left outside sighted, shaking their head at the two watching them chase eachother around after getting into the caben themself.

~~~

After all that running around  the house the two, Luhan and Tao where on the couch panting and dying from all that chasing. the rest where also on the couch watching t.v. ignoring the two idiot's, while in the kitchen one of the little wolf's was cooking there dinner. after complaing to the leader that they where hungry the wolf named Lay set of to get there groceryes for the month. Witch made the cooker named D.O content and happy to be in the kitchen cooking agian.

" Hyung do you know where to find your mate?." the maknae of the group, sehun asked curiously.

"Molla but I can feel her and smell her scent though." Luhan answered absentmindly thinking of his mate.

"Aishh Hyung that dosent help you much if you dont know exactly where  she is."  The boy named chanyeol looking like yoda complined.

" Well thats why where going to find her soon shesh get of my back this is my mate where talking about here." Luhan huffed feeling torn because he cant see or feel his mate right at the moment.

"Hyung's the food's done." D.O yelled from the dinning room. they all rushed to the dinning room sitting at there desegated seats. A few minutes later one of the pack leader got a phone call and the table became scilent. 

"Yeoboseyeo, deh Wu Yifan speacking, oh deh, jjingcha, deh gamsahabida." Wu yifan aka kris ended the call

"okay you little wolf's starting tommorow we will be starting school so make sure you guys finish up your little wolf business and dont get caought with you eyes shifting colors got that and please try not to get into a fight."  He said directly looking at the culpret who will surley start something.

"What dont stare at me I wont start anything." the boy name chen said giving a wicked smile.

"chen just dont do anything at all please." Suho the other pack leader said while shaking his head knowing that the little wolf wont listen

" Dont worry Hyung I think that baekhyung hyung and chanyeol hyung would watch him this time." said one of the taner boy name kai said 

" thats true we are the beagle line." baekhyung said while they got together doing a poses.

 

 

" You guys are really ugly just stop." Xumin pouted and finished his food. 

" Well any way sleep early and do whatever you have to do be for we got to school got it." Kris told them while getting up to go to sleep.

When eveyone was finished with there dinner they all got ready to sleep.

 

~~~~

 

The next day Luhan and sehun woke up for an early run. they streached and changed to their wolf form ready to run. while luhan was running he could smell his mate. he couldent containe his urges so he followed the scent. after a while sehun saw that he was headed somewhere owse so he followed his hyung to where he went after a while he spoted his hyung looking at a girl. the girl was wereing a uniform.

Luhan looked at the girl when he smelled the scent. the closer he got the smell got stronger. It  smelled like sweet  red velvet. the closer he got the faster his heart pounded. sehun shuffeld closer to luhan 

"Hyung stop getting closer to her." he thought to Luhan

" Sehun I finally found her, My Mate." the thought back to Sehun. Sehun's eyes got big when his hyung said that to him.

" Are you seriuos Hyung waa debakk but seriously hyung your in your wolf form you might scare her." Sehun thought to luhan but luhan didant care he shuffled up to her. when he knew that she felt something behind her. he finally saw her turn around and there stood luhan's mate looking back at him.

Luhan had the urge to pounce at her so he crouched down, but when he saw that she was scared and fell down clenching her eyes close tight he felt his heart leap when she fell or was it that she was scared of him. His eyes soften when he saw that she was scared. he walked up to her and crouched down her fingers. when she opened her eyes he can't help but give a grin when  he saw her honey like orbs, he wanted to laugh because she looked confused 

" Hyung let's go we still got to go to school." Sehun told his hyung 

" alright lets go." Luhan got up and gave a wolfish grin running to the woods giving a howl.

'I'll see you later my princess' Luhan thought smiling like an idiote.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hopfully you guys like this chapter :)