Strange start of day

Your Not Alone.

 

Of all day's its alwasy hard to wake up in the morning for everyone, well at leasted eveyone had a reason to wake up. Unlike Yoo Minri each day was like a living hell. 

Minri wake's up and get's herself ready for the day, she can feel herself shudder because of the horried place she called school. onces she finished getting ready, she takes a look at her house and sight's before making her way to school. As she was waking to school she feels like she's being stalked. Well why shouldent she, she lives almost close to the forest. Its not that she choose to live there its because that was the only place she could aford and the only place she would ever live, away from every living being.

while she was walking she could hear's shuffuling and hurried foot steps from behind her. she hesitated to turn around and look but it the sound was already gone. couriouse she turn her head only to get the schock of her life. there stood a big beautifle white wolf. it was Minri's first time seeing a wolf let alone a big beautifle one too. but all the amazement  went away when she realized that that wolf was staring right at her with blue eyes that shiffted to a turquoiesed color in a flash back to blue. that amazed her for a sec but didant forget the position she was in. as on instings she moved back getting ready to run. the wolf looked at her tilting its head as if it had been longing to be near her for so long so it moved forword at her. she got starteled and stubbled down scurring backwards. the wolf looked at her sad and walked to her taking in her aperent's crowching down. Minri saw the wolf crowch close to her and got scared it looked like it was about to pounce on her so she shutt her eyes close tightly. but instead of being teared to peaces she felt a on her hands and looked down only to see that the wolf was her fingers and giving her a wolf like grin and howeld while running away.

She was confused, wasent a wolf suppose to attack you, not you and give a wolfish grin? she thought but what ever it was she sighted and made her way to the place she called school. it was indead a strange start of the day 

~~~

Once Minri made it to school she can hear wispers and squeel's about a group of boys transfuring here. which surprised her because before all that she was the center of attention and and was looked down on because she was a loner and had noone to acknowlege or talk to her. she sighted and walked past the horried of girls waiting by the gate to see the group of guys and went to her class.

Once she was in class she walked to her seat at the far end of the class room in the corner by the window. she sighted in content when sitting down because it was a day where she didant get harrased while walking to class. she was happy about that.

The final bell had rung and everyone rushed to there class and sat down while Minri just stared out the window waiting for the teacher to come in. It  took a while for him to come because the first period teacher was lazy and this happens mostly all the time but this time he had a reason. when the class room door opened the teacher walked in and shushed the students.

"Good morning class well im sorry I was a bit late it wasent my fault because the princiable called me to come and get a few of the new transfure students for this class, withought a further athrew  you five may come in and introudoce yourself." the teacher told them to come in also nown as Mr. Song, sighted while he got to his desk and went threw some of his file getting ready for class.

All the girls in the class Squeeled when they saw the good  looking five men that had walked in. Minri looked at them and sighted ' Guess theres going to be more kinka's here in the school.' sighting she turned her headto the window not caring to listen to them to introuduce themself to the class. she looked at the windo

w and felt really daised untile she felt a presents staring at her. Feeling uncomfurtable she turn to the side of her desk only to face a baby like face with dark brown eyes sparkaling and staring at her in the eyes.

" Annyeong desk partner im Lu Han  whats your name?." Luhan said while tilting his head alittle looking right at Minri as expecting her to say her name.

" Yoo Minri." she said while turning away from him. luhan pouted looking at her for quite a  while then turn to the front getting ready for the class.   

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Well hopefully you guys like this chapter it maybe short but its varly the beging ;). hopefully you guys give feedback and please do subscribe.