Chapter 4: "CSH"

Accidental Meeting

     Rosa was exhausted. It was 4am and she was finally heading home. It had been a long night. Louis and Jordan had clashed about their artistic views and thus the shooting had been delayed for another two hours. Rosa could not wait to get home. Her day had started out promising and it would have continued to be so if a jerk in a car hadn't splashed water all over her. She had been freezing when she headed out to buy coffee for everyone. Her red coat that was at first very warm had not been enough as she stepped outside of the warm studio. Then it had started to rain. It was her fault though. How could she forget the umbrella? Then that jerk splashed water all over her! Did he not see her standing out there waiting for the light to change?! She still tried to not let it get to her and smiled when she stepped into Starbucks and said hi to Dave. After coming out of the bathroom, where she had tried to warm herself up with the hand dryer, she headed straight to Dave and her warm drinks.

     " Someone left this for you" Dave said as he handed me the extra drink and an umbrella.

     "What? What do you mean? I didn't order this?" Rosa said surprised and curious.

     " I guess you have an admirer. A tall asian guy payed for it and left his umbrella" Dave said with a wink.

     " More like he saw my embarrasing moment outside and felt sorry for me" She replied as she paid for the rest of the drinks.

     " Have a good day Dave"

     Yes, Rosa thought. There were still good people out there in the world. She looked at the black umbrella laying on top of the car seat next to hers. She noticed the letters "CSH" engraved on the wooden handle. CSH.....CSH...she kept thinking of those initials. They felt somehow familiar...

     "Rosa you are crazy! You definitely need some sleep" Rosa said to herself.

     Whoever he was she hoped he would be repayed for his kindness. All she knew at this moment was that her bed was calling out to her. Thank God she was not working tomorrow. She had just worked more than 18 hours so she was definitely not getting up tomorrow for anything. As soon as she saw her apartment in the distance she sped up.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I am back! I finally got my laptop back. Hope you enjoy this new chapter. I am half way through the next one. If you guys want to show some love go ahead and comment on it and subscribe. ~Linda~