Chapter 2: A Little Of Everything

Accidental Meeting

Santa Monica, CA 7:00PM 

     It's been four days since Rosa started working at the Bazaar Studio in Santa Monica. She didn't know what to expect on her first day. She had heard different rumors about celebrity Hairstylist Mr Louis or just Louis as he preferred to be called. He was the best of the best and a close acquaintance of the CEO of Bazaar though that was not the reason why he got his position. Other stylists were intimidated about working with him because he was demanding and a perfectionist. Rosa found him refreshing, after-all she understood him being a perfectionist herself. She admired him for reaching such a high position at such a young age. He was only 6 years older than her, Rosa was 23. His ideas were always out of the box. They never followed the conventional ways and in fact that's what made him such an inspiration. Yes, Louis deserved the position he had but he was not the only professional Rosa was surrounded by. She was part of a group of five. Louis was the leader and the main hairstylist in the group. Rosa was his assistant but in reality sometimes she felt like she was everyones assistant. She didn't mind helping Lindsay the makeup artists clean her brushes. She also didn't mind carrying camera equipment for Aaron their photographer or holding suitcases for Wardrobe Stylist Jordan. One thing she had learned when she was in hair school 3 years ago is that being in the fashion industry you had to learn a little bit of everything. 

     "Rosa!", called Louis from across the room.

     "Yes, Louis? Do you need anything?"

     "Can you go to Starbucks and get us a couple of coffees? Today is going to be a long night." Louis said as he pointed towards the set being fixed for the photoshoot.

     "On my way!" replied Rosa. She was glad to get out of the studio. They had been in there since morning. They had been trying to come up with a new concept for their New Years magazine issue. As she stepped out of the studio the cold breeze hit her. It was cold, but then again it was normal weather for the end of November. At least it wasn't raining yet. Thank God she had remembered to bring her red coat with her today or she would have been freezing. She forgot her umbrella though. She pulled her coat tighter and decided to hurry before it started to rain.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Since I've had some time i've been trying to add more chapters. Next week I'll probably only be able to write 1 chapter a week since my schedule will be going back to normal. This week because of the holidays i've had free time. I know the story is going slow but im hoping to make this story a long one to make it more believable. TOP and our heroine will be having their first meeting at the coffee shop next chapter. I'm almost done with it so hopefully I can post it tomorrow or no later than Monday. Do you guys want me to keep writing his perspective on this story or just Rosa's? If you guys like it I hope you can comment on it or subscribe to it since that will give me more motivation to keep going! Fighting! ~Linda~