Part 2

Obsessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Woohyun flipped the page again, until he found his writting on his dreadful day. The wedding day.

               

                Monday, 26th of May 2008

 

          I went to the church, with a disguise. I saw her, in the most beautiful dress I’ve ever seen her on. The white gown fits her body well. The crown on top of her hair. Her see through veil, so I could see the beautiful face of hers. But it ruined by a single paper in her palm. I ruined everything. Well, OUR mom did.

          I saw her tears falling down from her eyes, not because the day we’re going to be man and wife. It’s because the day we’re not going to be.

          I saw her covering her face with both of her hands, not because she flattered. because the tears were too much.

          I saw her lips curved, not because she was smiling. Because she cried.

          I saw her being crowded, not to congratulate her. But to comfort her.

          I saw her running from the crowd, not because she wanted to go to the reception. She was running to get an air to breathe from her nightmare.

          I saw her stumbled, and fell, not because of the excitement in her nor she forgot that she wore heals. It was because she ran out of energy from crying.

          My nightmare happened. I left her at the altar. But I have to, just because our mom didn’t approve.

          When I saw her like that, I ran from the church, took a taxi, and it led me into an airport.

          And right now, I left everything behind. My family, friends, job, and my ALMOST lovely wife. Here I am, in an airplane, leaving my fairytales.

         

          But my lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter