Part 3

Obsessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The same letter he wrote before he left her at the altar. Woohyun looked at the girl that still cry, and gave her a huge hug.

                “I-I, I read the letter, Woohyun. Everyday,” she said whispering to Woohyun. “I missed you.” She closed her eyes and cry on his shoulder. “But why?"

                Woohyun sighed. “When I was 3 years old,my mom left for ’business’ for 10 months. Turns out, she ran away because she got pregnant with a guy that wasn’t my dad. And after 9 months on her stomach, she gave a birth to a very healthy, beautiful girl. And that is you.” Woohyun cried a bit. “After that, she gave you to an orphanage, and made sure that you would not go on a search for your real parents.”

                She sobbed, “how long you’ve known?”

                “2 days before our wedding day.”

                Sungjin sighed deeply. She felt her heart got stabbed thousands of times. Her eyes were puffy red. The atmosphere in the room was filled with thick sorrow and suffocating grief.

                “I always love you, Lee Sungjin. Siblings or not, my love for you won’t die,” he said in serious tone and hugged her even tight. “Ever.”

                “I love you too, Nam Woohyun.”

                Woohyun kissed her passionately. It has been years they kissed. They felt completed. The 7 years they’ve been through without each other had payed off.

                “But I can’t,” she broke the kiss w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter