Part 1

Obsessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can’t marry her.”

                The same voice filled the husband-to-be’s head, Nam Woohyun, for years. He looked stressed from 2 days before the day his day changed, the wedding, almost 7 years.

                He punched the wall, teared the wallpapers on the wall, throw any stuffs he saw to the floor and wall, made everything messy. Just like his life.

                He loves her, she loves him. They should’ve been the perfect couple in the world. He acts like a gentleman, she acts like a sweet girl. It’s like 2 puzzle pieces that fit perfectly.

                He went through his shelfs, searching a book. Once he got it, he sat on the living room’s couch. He opened the book, flip it, page by page, until he got it. He began to read it.

               

                Saturday, 24th of May 2008

 

2 days left before I offically a husband to my girlfriend that I’ve dated for 5 years, Sungjin. I already imagined her in the most stunning white wedding gown. I believe that she’ll fit perfectly in every dress. But the day after tomorrow, she’ll be in the best out of the best dresses.

          I’ve already pictured the day we become man and wife, the day we become one. Our lives will be perfect, with additional 2 kids (or more). I believe she’ll be the most amazing mother to our kids. Our kids WILL love her to death. If she cooks, she will be watching me play with the kids.

But the thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter