2jae

JB mpreg series

“Youngjae, I can’t leave you!” Jaebum hisses as Youngjae tries to get away from his arms.
“You need to Jaebum. You guys need to be safe.” he says but Jaebum shakes his head. Jackson is trying to pull the younger with him, without much success.
“Jaebum, we will come after you. Okay?” Yugyeom says calmly.
“How do I know you’re not lying!?” he hisses and Yugyeom grips his chin.
“I can’t promise you anything, our planet is at war Jaebum. But you, the six remaining submissive guardians need to be safe. Our kind will die without you.” he snarls and Jackson gently part them. Jaebum bit his lip, Yugyeom was right. All guardians had died and now only twelve remained. There were only six dominant and six submissive left. Their kind needed to survive.
“You need to get away from here.” Youngjae whispers and quickly presses a kiss on Jaebum’s lips.
“Promise me to listen to Jackson, okay? And don’t forget that I love you.” he continues and the other nods.
“I love you.” Jaebum whispers and watches Youngjae back away. Jaebum looks at Jackson as the small male kisses his lover one last time.
“Shall we go?” Jackson asks and Jaebum nods.

“Where are we going to stay?” Mark asks as Jackson presses the navigation buttons.
“Tellus.” he says flatly and backs away from the panel.
“No one can touch this. Do not press any buttons. If you touch it, we might end up flying to the sun and we’re all going to die.” he continues and Bambam gives him a dry laugh. At least he tried to joke, even in this kind of situation.

 

***


“How long do you think there is till they join us?” Jaebum asks Jinyoung. The elder male just shrugs.
“You should ask Jackson, he might know.” he says and Jaebum nods. They have been on Earth, Tellus, for a month now. They had managed to get a pretty big house, they needed to be prepared when the other joined them. Most of them had adapted pretty well to the human society, except Jackson. Jackson mostly stayed in his room, claiming that he didn’t feel so well so he hadn’t even gone out since they arrived.

“Jackson?” Jaebum asks as he slowly opens the door. Jackson sits on the bed, crying his eyes out and when he hears Jaebum, he looks up at the younger with red eyes.
“Hi Jaebum.” he says, trying to smile but it ends up as a painful grimace.
“What’s wrong?” Jaebum asks as he sits down beside Jackson. The elder male sniffles a little before taking Jaebum’s hand. He places it on his stomach and Jaebum can feel the small bump.
“I- You- Eh- H-How long?” he stutters and Jackson dries his tears a little.
“Three and a half month.” he says and Jaebum stares. That means that Jackson was pregnant when their main house was attacked back on their planet.
“I am terrified Jaebum.” Jackson says and Jaebum swallows.
“How long have you known?”
“Two and a half months. Yixing knows about this too, he found it out actually. But he wasn’t allowed to tell Yugyeom.”
“Why?”
“This might have distracted him, he needs to be at top. He can’t be distracted.” Tears starts falling again from Jackson’s eyes and Jaebum coos at him.
“It’ll be okay.”

 

After two months at Earth, Jaebum starts to feel sick.
He literally sleeps in the bathroom just so he doesn’t need to rush there every morning to puke.
Jackson, who gets bigger each day, stays by his side and rubs his back while whisper words of comfort to him.

“You should let Bambam take a look at you.” Jackson says one day and Jaebum nods. Maybe that’s the best. Bambam may not be Yixing, their healer, but he is Yixing’s lover so he knows a few things.
Jackson helps Jaebum to the bed and helps him lie down.
They have to wait for the others, because the others are out and shopping. Jaebum didn’t feel good enough to follow them and Jackson wasn’t allowed outside.
Apparently, human males did not get pregnant and as he became bigger, it would be weird if he went outside.

“You’re pregnant Jaebum. I can’t tell how far you are, I’m not that skilled, but I can see that you’re pregnant.” Bambam says as he lifts Jaebum’s shirt and they can all see the little bump.
“But I-” Jaebum chokes on the lump in his throat and tears starts falling down his cheeks.
He had always imagined himself being pregnant with his and Youngjae’s child. But not like this, Youngjae was supposed to be beside him.
“Jaebum.” Jackson coos and gently his hair.
“Calm down Jaebum, it’s not good for the baby.” he says and Jaebum desperately tries to calm down.
“I just want Youngjae here.” he hiccups and Jackson coos at him.
“We all want our lover here Jaebum. But we need to trust Yugyeom’s word, they will come. Sooner or later.” he says and Jaebum nods.
“How far do you think you are?” he then asks and Jaebum shrugs.
“I… Youngjae and I spent the night together before we left.” he slowly says and Jackson nods while his hair.
“So maybe two months.” Jackson says and Jaebum nods.

 

***

 

They’ve spent six months on Earth and Jaebum was worried that Youngjae and the other would never come to join them on earth.
He’s six month pregnant and his baby is now kicking and moving.
“I can try to feel if it’s a boy or a girl.” Bambam proposes as Jaebum is seated on the couch, slowly rubbing his belly.
“Can you do that?” Joonmyun suddenly pops out and sits down beside Bambam on the couch. He has a big glass of water in his hand and when he’d spoken, he quickly drinks the whole glass.
“I can try!” he exclaims and gently presses a hand on Jaebum’s curved belly. He closes his eyes and it’s quiet for a moment.
“I think it’s a boy!” Bambam says and tears make it to Jaebum’s eyes. A boy.
“Did you read his mind?” he asks and Bambam nods.
“They don’t think much as a fetus, but they think a little.” he tells.
“What did he think?”
“He thought it was a bit cold.” Bambam says and as if on cue, Jaebum can feel his body heat up. It’s very hot and it doesn’t take long time until he starts sweating.
“Can someone give him ice?” Jackson asks and Mark hurries to get some ice.
“What’s going on?” Bambam asks Jackson.
“The babies take after one of the parents’ power. It gets noticeable after around six months, it’s always different, but around six months. I’m guessing Jaebum’s baby is taking after Youngjae.” he says as Mark comes back with an ice pack.
“Press it against his head, the baby can’t get cold now but we can’t risk Jaebum’s brain to get baked.” Jackson instructs and Mark nods. He carefully presses it against Jaebum’s forehead and Jaebum sighs in content.
“I need more water.” Jackson says and stands up to go to the kitchen.

“Do you think your baby takes after Yugyeom or you?” Kyungsoo asks as Jackson returns with water.
“Me.” he says and sits down again. Jackson is absolutely huge now, eight and a half months pregnant.
“The baby is taking all water from me, so I’m just guessing.” he continues and Kyungsoo nods.

 

They continue to chat until the doorbell rings. Bambam quickly gets up and goes to the door.
“Who do you think it is?” Mark asks and Jaebum shrugs. Suddenly they hear Bambam shriek and they all gets on their feet.
Jinyoung goes in front of them, Mark goes beside Jackson and Kyungsoo stays beside Jaebum. Just in case something would happen.

At the door is Bambam, hugging the life out of Yixing. Behind Yixing is the rest of the missing guardians. They all look worn out but they’re still smiling. Jinyoung quickly hurries over to Sehun and wraps him into a hug. Mark leaves Jackson by himself to pull Jongdae into a hug. Kyungsoo bounces off and throws himself over Zitao.
Jackson and Jaebum just stands still, rolling their thumbs. They haven’t been seen yet, they just stand around the corner off the hall, trying to figure out what to tell their lovers.
“Where is Jackson?” Yixing asks and Bambam swallows.
“He’s just around the corner, but Yixing. He’s not the only one.” Luhan says and bites his lip.
“Jaebum too.” he says and Youngjae doesn’t listen anymore. He pushes past the people in the hall, together with Yugyeom, and they round the corner.

 

They all fell into silence. Jaebum and Jackson held their gaze down in the floor while Yugyeom and Youngjae just stared at them.
“Jaebum, how far?” Youngjae speaks up and places a hand on Jaebum’s swollen stomach. The touch seems to calm the baby since Jaebum’s temperature drops to normal and he breathes out.
“Six months.”
“So just before you left, huh?” he smiles and Jaebum nods. Youngjae gently grips Jaebum’s face and kisses him.
“I love you so much Jaebum.” he whispers and tears rolls down from Jaebum’s cheek.

“Jackson?” They hear Yugyeom speak up. Jackson raises his head and tears starts rolling down his cheeks.
“I-”
“How far?”
“Eight and a half month.” he says and Yugyeom’s face drops.
“How long have you known?”
“Since before I left.”
“You didn’t think of telling me?” Yugyeom snarls and Jackson hiccups.
“I’m sorry Yugyeom, but I couldn’t risk you being distracted.” he says and everyone can see the anger in Yugyeom’s eyes.
“I think I have the right to know about my own child.” he hisses and Jackson sobs again. Yugyeom opens his mouth to say something but Jackson groans and Mark hurries up to his side.
“What’s wrong?” he asks and Jackson bites his lip.
“I think my water just broke.” he says and Mark stares wide eyed at him. Everyone stares wide eyed at him.
“Goddammit, let me…” Yixing mutters as he pushes past everyone. He gently grips Jackson’s wrist and pulls him away.
“Yugyeom, get some towels and hot water. The rest of you stay outside the room, I will only allow Yugyeom inside there with me.” he says and pulls Jackson inside one of the bedrooms. Yugyeom nods and Bambam quickly shows him where everything is.

 

They have to wait for a long time. Four hours to be exact. Jaebum covers his ears every time Jackson screams. It sounds painful and he doesn’t want to think about it. He himself is going to give birth soon too.
Youngjae sits beside him, cooing at him and dries his tears.
“Jackson is going to be fine, their baby is going to be fine.” he says and hugs Jaebum.
“Jackson was pregnant when our main house was attacked.” Jaebum mumbles and Youngjae hums.
“What if there is something wrong with their baby?” he asks and Youngjae shush him.
“Then we’ll do our best to treat their baby like a little prince or princess, right?” he says and Jaebum nods.
“Do you know if we’re having a boy or a girl?” he asks Jaebum and the younger smiles.
“Bambam tried to read the baby’s thoughts and he thinks it’s a boy.”
“He read the baby’s thoughts?”
“Yeah.”
“What did our baby think?”
“He was thinking that it was cold. Jackson think he’s going to have your power.” Jaebum mumbles and Youngjae chuckles. Jaebum just leans closer to Youngjae and the elder pecks him on the crown of his head. He’s been missing this. A lot.

Finally, it becomes quiet in the bedroom and after ten more minutes. Yixing exits. He looks worn out and sad.
“What happened?” Bambam stands up and approaches his lover.
“It’s a boy, he’s healthy but…” Yixing trails off and looks down in the floor.
“But what?” Jaebum asks.
“He’s blind. Since Jackson was pregnant when our house was attacked, the baby took some damages.” Yixing whispers and Bambam hugs his lover.
“It’s not your fault Yixing.
“I know, I just… I can’t do anything.” he mumbles into Bambam’s shoulder.

 

“Jackson? Yugyeom?” Jaebum knocks the door and slowly opened it. They had waited two hours to let the new parents get familiar with their son.
“Hi Jaebum.” Jackson greets. His voice is strained and Jaebum can see the sadness in his eyes.
“Let me see him.” Jaebum says and Jackson smiled widely.
“Come here.” he says and Jaebum came closer. In Jackson’s arms were a small bundle. Jaebum scans the baby and smiles. The baby was very tiny, his face scrunched up and his small arms are moving even though he’s sleeping.
“He’s so cute.” Youngjae, who came in after Jaebum, comments and Jackson smiles.
“He is.” Yugyeom agrees and smiles softly.
“What are you going to name him?”
“Joonyi.” Jackson answers and brushes his thumb over his son’s cheek.

 

***

 

Jaebum’s due came closer and closer. He was getting really big now and he could barely walk now. Youngjae stayed beside him all the time.
Jackson slowly got back onto his feet and Bambam now announced that he was pregnant too.
Joonyi grew each day and according to Jaebum, Joonyi had the prettiest eyes he’d ever seen. The baby’s eyes were light brown, a very pretty light brown.
Yixing told them that Joonyi still were able to detect light, so he wasn’t living in total darkness. That made Jackson a bit at ease.

One day, when Jaebum was sitting with Joonyi in his arms in his and Youngjae’s room, his water suddenly broke. It was a burning sensation and he groans loudly. It had hit him like a train.
No one seems to have heard him and he couldn’t really call for someone. The sudden pain was too intense.
Joonyi in his arms rests his head on his chest and then starts wailing, loudly.
“Jaebum what is?” Jackson enters the room and looks at Jaebum. Joonyi calms down a bit and only hiccups a little now when his mother is here.
“YIXING!” Jackson calls and approaches Jaebum. He takes Joonyi from him and the baby happily gurgles at the presence of his mother.
“What’s wrong?” said male enters the room and looks at Jackson.
“I think Jaebum’s water just broke.” Jackson says and Yixing nods.
“Go and find Youngjae. Tell him to get water and towels.” he says and Jackson nods, disappearing with Joonyi.

 

“Okay Jaebum, when you feel a contraction you need to push.” Yixing instructs and Jaebum nods. Youngjae sits beside the bed and holds Jaebum’s hand tightly. Jaebum does as told and with each contraction, he pushes.
“You’re doing great Jaebum.” Yixing praises and Jaebum lets out a breathless laugh.
“You can do this.” Youngjae encourages and smiles at Jaebum.

They continue for about an hour before Jaebum hears the most beautiful sound.
There is a baby crying. His baby.
His heart swells and tears spills out of his eyes.
“Youngjae.” he cries and Youngjae smiles at him.
“You did it.” he says softly and Yixing gently gives Jaebum a bundle.
“Hi baby.” he says and the baby whimpers.
“Congratulation, it’s a boy.” Yixing says as he backs away.
“I’m going to leave now. Call me if you need me.” he says and leaves the room.

Jaebum lifts the boy up to his and the boy quickly starts .
“What are we going to name him?” Youngjae asks and brushes the damp hair away from Jaebum’s forehead.
“I have been thinking of Jongyeol.” he says and Youngjae smiles widely.
“It’s a good name.”
“Yeah, Jongyeol.” Jaebum looks down on his son who slowly falls asleep. He couldn’t be happier at the moment. His lover were here together to welcome the arrival of their son.

 

a/n: so yay! some exo members appear since i couldn't think of any kpop groups for this chapter and also in the second chap if you read it well vixx appered haha so double update bc tomorrow im not here to continue this since im going to our province but thank you who have read this and subsribe and the comments i really appreciate that so that's it my lovely readers