Jackbum

JB mpreg series

Jaebum groans and slowly opens his eyes. He’s five month pregnant and he already feels done with it. These months have been five months of nasty morning sickness, headaches and mood swings. He’s also swollen and sore all over his body. It kind of feels like this is just torture, nothing has happened really. There have been no kicking or movements from the baby.
“How are you today?” a deep voice rumbles and Jaebum turns over with another groan. Jackson is lying on his side, brown hair messy and he’s smiling gently at Jaebum.
“I’m feeling like .” Jaebum grumbles and Jackson rubs his cheek.
“This is your fault.” He hisses and Jackson smiles sheepishly.
“It’s will be worth it, right?” he asks and Jaebum grumbles a little before nodding.
“I’m going to make you some breakfast, okay?” Jackson stands up and Jaebum just groans as he tries moving again. It hurts all over and he feels so done with this.

“Rise and shine.” Jackson coos at Jaebum and the smaller actually smiles widely. Hearing Jackson coo is one of the best things ever. Because cooing doesn’t fit Jackson’s voice, but it’s insanely adorable.
With a bit trouble, Jaebum sits up and Jackson places the tray on his lap.
“I can barely see the food.” Jaebum comments dryly as Jackson crawls into bed.
“That’s why I’m feeding you.” Jackson says with a smile and starts cutting up the food. Jaebum wants to protest, he can do that by himself, but he knows that he’s going to lose against Jackson.



When they have eaten, they lie in bed and cuddles. Because you’re allowed to do that on a free Saturday.
Suddenly, Jaebum a breath and freezes. His hand flies up to his stomach and he stares into thin air.
“Jaebummie?” Jackson asks but no answer. Jaebum just turns to stare wide eyed at Jackson.
“What’s wrong?” he asks again but Jaebum doesn’t answer. Instead he takes Jackson’s big hand and gently presses it against his stomach. There is a moment where nothing happens until there is a small movement against Jackson’s hand. He gasps and looks at Jaebum amazement.
“He’s kicking.” Jaebum whispers and tears are rising in his eyes. He finally feels like these five months of torture have been worth something. There is finally some movements and Jaebum can’t wait until he have his baby in his arms.
Jackson smiles and moves his head down. He lifts Jaebum’s shirt and presses his cheek against the swell. At the same time, he caress the stretched skin softly.
“Hi baby, this is daddy.” he murmurs and Jaebum smiles at him. His heart feels so warm at the sight of his husband talking to their baby.
“Daddy loves you so much.” he continues and there is another kick against Jackson’s ear.
“What about me?” Jaebum whines and Jackson moves up to press a kiss on Jaebum’s lips.
“I love you.” he says and Jaebum smiles against Jackson’s lips.
“I love you too.” Jackson murmurs back.