good morning!

SM AGENCY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny's POV

I woke up beside Yoona, my arm bandaged. I winced when I put too much pressure on it. I got out of bed and went to my room. I got some clothes and my towel. I took a bath and changed. I went down after drying and braiding my hair. D.O and Xiumin, my roommates, were in the kitchen. I peeked from behind "What are you doing?"

They looked at me, shocked "Sunny! We're uh- cooking." D.O stuttered. I looked at them blankly. "You shouldn't be cutting it that way. Move. I'll cook" Xiumin blocked my way "You're injured." I glared at him "I won't be carrying it. You'll carry the heavy stuff." D.O looked at me with his wide eyes "Ok. But if your arm hurts, tell us." I rolled my eyes and started cutting the ingredients. "Whatever."

Seohyun's POV

I woke up and did my morning routines before going to Taeyeon unnie's room to wake her up. "Taeng unnie" I went to her side of the bed and shook her. "Taeyeon unnie. Ireonna." She stretched and sat up "Oh. Hey Seo. Wake up Yuri too, okay? I'm going to bathe and change." I nodded and went to Yuri unnie. "Unnie. Yuri unnie. Ireonna!" She whined and covered her ears. I removed the pillow and hit her with unnie. "Ireonna!" She sat up and grunted. "Seo-ah. What time is it?" I looked at my watch "8 am?" Her eyes shot open "What? I'm going to bathe!" (3 bathrooms per room)

I shrugged and went to wake up the other unnies. I went to my room (room 1) I shook Tiffany unnie. She threw a pillow at me. I caught the pillow and pouted "Unnie~ Ireonna. Training." Once Tiffany unnie woke up, I went to Yoona unnie. "Yoongie unnie! Ireonna! Training! Haja~" Yoona unnie rubbed her eyes "Bwoya? What time is it?" "8.15 already. Go and bathe, unnie. I'll wake the other unnies."

I went to Room 2 and woke Hyoyeon unnie up first. She almost kicked me in the face. Waking Sooyoung unnie up was easy. "Sooyoung unnie, Sunny made breakfast. Ireonna." She woke up immediately and went to bathe. Okay, now the final and hardest to wake up. Jessica unnie. I went to her and jumped on her "Unnie! Ireonna!" She kicked me off the bed and covered her face with the pillow. I tried my best not to wake up Luhan and Kris. When Jessica unnie finally woke up, she whined. "Yah~ Pass me my clothes." I handed her the stack of clothes she pointed to. She took it and grabbed her towel before going into the toilet. I shrugged and went down to eat.

Taeyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, Sooyoung unnie, Yoona unnie, all the unnies were eating except Jessica unnie. I sat down and joined them. "Sunny unnie, how's your arm?" I look at Sunny unnie who was eating. She gave me the thumbs up and smiled. Taeyeon glared at her "Why did you cook if you were injured?"

Sunny laughed "your face! okay. sorry, dandyu. D.O and Xiumin helped me. They were cutting things wrongly." Yoona looked at the kitchen "I see you made them your maid." Sunny looked at Xiumin and D.O "Not my fault. They wanted to wash the dishes. Sica! Come and eat!" Jessica unnie sat beside me and started eating. Soon, even EXO were awake and eating breakfast.

The unnies who have finished breakfast went to reload their gun. Some of us already reloaded our guns yesterday. We gathered at the door and looked at EXO eating. "Guys! We'll be back! Don't leave the house alone!"

No one's POV

Tiffany looked at Sunny "Are you sure you want to train with-" Sunny cut her off "Ppani-ah, I'm okay. An injured arm is not going to stop me." They made one line at the beach and stretched. "Hana! Dul! Sen!" They started running. Meanwhile, exo watched them the whole time from the deck. EXO went out to the place where the girls took off and watched them run. Kris shield his eyes from the sun "How far will they run?" "they look like pillars from here... no hourglass figures" Kai squinted. Chanyeol grinned " I heard Sooyoung noona say that they'll run the whole beach. One round." Everyone looked at him "What? One round around the island?"

Chanyeol shook his head "I meant from here to the end and back." Baekhyun scoffed "They're just acting." Luhan hit him on the head "They're real spies. Why can't you trust them?" Baekhyun pouted. Xiumin frowned "Sunny's training with an injured arm." Lay "Ey~ Hyung, are you worried?" Xiumin looked at him "What? Pfft! No! I bet all of you are worried for your noonas!"

Tao pointed "They're coming back. Where's Yuri noona? Oh?! There! I see her!" SNSD were running together. They formed one line and ran back together. When they reached Exo, they stopped and panted. Sunny winced and massaged her arm. She walked past EXO and towards the sea. Taking in salt water and wetting her hands that got blood. "Sunny! You're bleeding! Told you not to train!"

Taeyeon scolded her and got a new dressing to change the bandage. Sunny stayed still as Taeyeon re-bandaged her arm. "Okay. I'm fine. Sparring. Now." Tiffany folded her arms "EXO, can you pleaze stop Sunny from training?" EXO approached Sunny to pull her into the house. Sunny fought them off. The last one was Xiumin who backhugged her. Sunny flipped him over, making him land on his back on the sand. Sunny winced again "Phew! 12's nothing. Come on girls!"

Taeyeon sparred with Sunny. Tiffany and Jessica sparred together. Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter