Naeun + They're back

SM AGENCY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

We were all around the house, bored to the extreme. I pouted as I sat in front of Kai who was playing his phone. He didn't notice me so I pouted more. "Yah~ Didn't you see me?" I whined and frowned. Kai nodded without glancing at me "I saw you. What is it?" I raised my voice "Somebody doesn't care when his girlfriend needs his attention." Kai kept his eyes glued to his phone. He didn't even look at me!  "I'm busy chatting with my dad." I nod slowly. His dad. No wonder he ignored me... "Okay then. I'll go somewhere else. Have a good chat with your dad."

Seohyun's POV

I reached for Sehun's handphone and scrolled through his contacts. Seo Jagi♥ Hm... That day, the caller ID was Jagi♥ I went up to J and looked for Jagi. Found it! I saved her number in my phone and placed back Sehun's. I went out to the beach where no one was and called the number. After the fifth call, the person picked up. "Hello? How may I help you?" It's a girl!  I took a deep breath and cleared my throat to sound different " Hi! Are you Oh Sehun's close friend?" On the other line, I could hear her scoff "More than that. Who is this? How can I help you?" I frowned, speaking in the different voice again

"Can I have your name please? Sehun lost his contacts so I'm helping him revive some names." (I don't really know. I asked my friend and she suggested the name)  "Oh I see... The name's Naeun. Can you tell Sehun to settle it with the who controls him like a mum really fast? He complains about her everytime... I want to talk to him more. I miss my boyfriend, you know?" Tears came to my eyes and I struggled to hold it back. Using the same voice, I replied bravely "Don't worry. It'll be settled right away. Thanks for the info. Bye!" I hung up and collapsed on the sand. Naeun? Boyfriend? I'm a that controls him like a mother? What is all of this?! What is this?! I started crying while hugging my knees. Oh Sehun, you're cheating on me... I trusted you!

Yuri's POV

"YulYul noona!" Tao exclaimed as he ran near me. I stood up and smiled "Waeyo? Is there a problem?" Tao panted and pointed to a figure on the sand "She's crying. Seo noona's crying." I blocked the sunlight and frowned. It is her. I ran to her and gave her a tight hug. "Seohyun-ah, why are you crying?" She hugged me back tightly "Unnie..." I patted her back softly "Shush~ It's okay. Tell me what happened." Seo cried more and nuzzled her face into my shoulder, shaking her head repeatedly. What happened to her?

Chanyeol's POV

"Yah Sehun!" I yelled at him. "Tao told me that Yuri is consoling Seohyun. Why are you still sitting here and not doing a thing?!" Sehun glanced up from his phone "What are you talking about? Seona's fine." Sooyoung grabbed his collar "Yah! Seohyun rarely cries! Did you do anything to her?!" Sehun frowned and pushed her "Noona! I didn't do anything! Nor do I know why she's crying!" Everyone started to gather. I shoved him harshly "You didn't have to push her! She's your noona!" Suho stepped between us "Woah Woah. Chill. What's going on?" Sehun stood up and dusted his jacket, glaring at me "Sooyoung noona suspected me of being the reason why Seona cried. Hyung pushed me because I pushed noona" I glared back "Insolent brat... What kind of boyfriend are you?! You don't care when your girlfriend is crying!" Jessica stepped forward and folded her arms "Well... Are you gonna stay there or go and comfort her?" Sehun plopped down on the couch "I didn't do anything to her. Not my fault." Sunny came forward and pulled him up "She's your girlfriend! You should be doing your responsibilities as a boyfriend"

" Sehun stood up and towered over Sunny "Even you, noona?! Everyone supports Seona right? Fine! I'll go!" He stormed out of the house and went to where Seohyun was hugging Yuri. I tsked and shook my head. "He's so rude" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Xiumin hyung asking Sunny if she was okay. She nodded, focusing on the couple. I nudged Sooyoung gently. "Will Seo be okay?" Sooyoung looked at me with a confused look "Maybe. Maybe not."

Seohyun's POV

"Seona , Yuri noona" A familiar voice called out to us. I pulled away from Yuri unnie's hug and stood up. Oh Sehun. My tears came back as I stared into his eyes. You cheated on me... Cheated on me... He looked at me with concern. "Seona. Why are you crying?" He came closer and grabbed my shoulders. Yuri unnie walked back to the house. I swallowed my tears, trying to hold back everything. I stepped back, his hands falling back to his sides. "Seona? What's wrong?" Sehun stepped closer to me. I stepped back again "Naeun wants you to text her more often. She wants to chat with her boyfriend more." I could see the shock in his face. "Seona, Naeun called you? Did you answer my phone for me?" I turned and started running. Sehun yelled my name repeatedly but not Seona. No. He yelled Seohyun. No endearments.

He spun me around when he caught my wrist. "Seohyun. Tell me. What did Naeun say?" I pulled away and let my tears fall "I am your noona. Show some respect. She wants you to talk to her. She needs you." I turned to leave but he hugged me tightly "Seona, please. I can explain." I pushed him away and slapped him, my tears falling non-stop "Nothing to explain! I'm a who keeps you under my control like an overpossessive mother! From now on, we're over." I turned and ran even though I didn't know where I was going.

Kris's POV

Sehun returned to the house, frowning. I blocked him from entering. "Where's Seohyun?" He looked up and walked past me. Did they break up or something? Taeyeon watched as he slammed his room door. She looked at Yoona and nodded. I frowned at them "You're doing that again." Yoona looked at me and raised her eyebrows "What?" Suho scoffed "Signals" Sooyoung leaned against the door "Guys? Can we go and look for Seo? It's going to be a stormy night." Hyoyeon sighed and went out, dragging Sooyoung and Yuri too. Their boyfriends, Chanyeol, Lay and Tao followed. Jessica threw her hands in the air out of frustration "We can't just sit here!" Luhan sighed "What else can we do?"

Jessica's POV

I dragged Luhan to Sehun's room.  I knocked on the door twice, waiting for him to open it. "What do you want? Go away!" I folded my arms "Oh Sehun! Open the door! We need to talk." The door opened and Sehun sat back on his bed. Luhan and I entered, closing the door behind us. I sat beside Sehun and sighed. "What happened? Come on. Tell us" Sehun looked up and frowned. "She... found out. I don't know what happened but she found out." Luhan sat beside him "Naeun? Have you called her yet?" Sehun nodded "I think Seona found her number and called her. I don't know. Naeun just talked about different stuff." I frowned "Why did you cheat on Seohyun in the first place?" He ruffled his hair " I love both of them. It's not Seohyun that I'm cheating on. It's Naeun that I'm cheating on. I met her earlier." My eyebrows raised "You should've told Seohyun earlier. She found out the harsh way. And you're being selfish, you know?" Luhan patted his shoulder "Sehun, you'll need to apologise to Seohyun. You lied to her." Sehun grumbled "I know but she doesn't want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter