Jeju!

SM AGENCY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

 

We made our way to SMA's private headquarters where our private plane will take off from. The boys are late. We have all changed our hairstyles. [Run Devil Run (long hair)] I sighed and tapped my foot impatiently "Where are they? Its so hot out here!" Hyoyeon unnie frowned "Be patient"

The boys came running to us, happily. Seohyun frowned "You guys have no sense of punctuality! Late and you're still so happy." Sehun replied "Whatever noona. Changed your hairstyles I see." Mr Kim came down from the plane and laughed. "Kids, you need to stop fighting. Anyways, I have arranged your seats. Soshi and EXO will be mixed." "WHAT?!" All of us screamed. Mr Kim laughed "No arguments. Go in and sit. Have a fun trip!" Mr Kim went into SMA, leaving us and EXO standing there, glaring at each other.

Author's POV (** = Aisle)

Baekhyun-Taeyeon**Tao-Yuri**Yoona-Kai

Sooyoung-Chanyeol**Chen-Tiffany-Suho**Lay-Hyoyeon

**Xiumin-Sunny-D.O** Sehun-Seohyun

Kris-Jessica-Luhan

~~~~~~Flight has taken off~~~~~~

TAEYEON'S POV

I plugged in my headphone and played a song. I cleared my throat and started singing softly. (One of her songs)

Baekhyun's POV

Omo~~ Her voice is daebak. It's soft like a lullaby but its loud enough for me to hear. She stopped singing so I turn to look at her. She's sleeping and snoring softly. Her head rested on my shoulder. I took her blanket and properly covered her with it so that she doesn't feel cold. She's so angellic when sleeping but when awake, she's a cold and fierce spy. Soon, I found myself dozing off too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Some of them already fell asleep)

Luhan's POV

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and see Jessica looking at me. I looked at Kris who's already asleep before looking at her. "Do you have earpiece? Or a headphone?" She whispered. I nod "Here. I'm not using it anyways." She took the earpiece and connected it to her ipod. Jessica looked at me and mouthed Thank you without smiling. I smiled. Maybe Jessica's not as cold as she has to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiumin's POV

Sunny and D.O fell asleep. I looked at noona carefully. She looks so peaceful even though he's shivering. I took my jacket off and reached to put it over her. "What are you doing?" Sunny slowly opened her eyes and sat up straight. My hands froze "Giving you my jacket? You're shivering." She shook her head and pushed the jacket back to me " I don't need your jacket. Just sleep." Tiffany who was sitting in front of us with Suho and Chen turned. "Sun, do you have a scarf?" Sunny nodded and took her scarf off, giving it to Tiffany. Tiffany sat back down. Sunny hugged her knees and curled hurself up. I sighed and put my jacket around her. "I already said-"

"I'm not taking my jacket back. You're cold." I cut her off. She sighed and just curled herself up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun's POV

I tried to sleep but Sehun keeps tapping my shoulder. "What do you want?" I glared at him. "Nothing" He said with a poker face. I tsked and went back to sleep but he would tap my shoulder again. It happened six times already. Sehun tapped my shoulder. I turned and grabbed his collar. "Listen here. I am trying to sleep. If you have nothing to say, stop bothering me or I'll break your face." I warned and let him go. I turned to face the window and sleep. He didn't disturb me this time. Must be scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~Arrived~~~~~~~~~~~~

GG and Exo went off the plane and stretched. The girls took their luggages and started walking into the building. EXO took their luggages too and ran after the girls.

Yoona's POV

"Mr Song!" I yelled his name loudly. He turned and smiled "Girls! Welcome back to Jeju! Come. My drivers will drive you to the house." There's 3 cars. 3 girls and 4 boys per car.

First car Me-Kai-Sehun-Seohyun-Chen-Tiffany-Suho

Second car Hyoyeon-Lay-Kris-Jessica-Luhan-Sooyoung-Chanyeol

Third car Taeyeon-Baekhyun-Xiumin-Sunny-D.O-Yuri-Tao Mr Song was the driver for my car. (Car 1) I talked with him for a while. It's been a year and a half since we met him. The other girls were just quietly sitting at the back. "How long are you girls staying this time?" Mr Song smiled.

I shrugged "I'm not sure. Until they find the sasaengs I guess. Mr Song, is your son here?" Mr Song laughed "You mean Donghae? Of course! He's driving the other car." I sighed "Just my luck then. Nevermind. There's still you." Mr Song laughed again "I'm always here. You girls must be careful. You're like my daughters. Don't get hurt, okay?" I laughed "Arasseo Appa. We're here! Thank you Appa! Annyeong! Send my regards to Donghae."

All of us got off the car and took our luggages. Sehun, Kai, Chen and Suho looked around. "What is this place? There's only a beach in front of the mansion! We're surrounded by forest!" Kai whined. I rolled my eyes and dragged my luggages to the house. I took the key out and opened the door. I put my luggages in the living room and went out. Tiffany unnie and Seohyun did the same. I put my hands on my hips "Are you guys going to come in?! Don't block the other car!"

The boys looked at us before dragging their luggages into the house.

Taeyeon's POV

"Now that everybody's here, time to unpack and gather again here later." I announced. The girls did as I was told. They know what I mean. Exo stayed back "But there's three rooms!" I sighed "Car 1 go to room 1. Car 2 sleeps in room 2. Car 3 sleeps in room 3. Problem solved." I dragged my luggages to room 3. Sunny and Yuri looked at me when I opened the door. They laughed. "They're hesitating, aren't they?" Sunny calmed down. I nod and laughed a little. "Childish" Yuri shook her head, calmed down.

The boys came in but stood at the door. Sunny folded her arms "Come in. Don't block the door." Baekhyun took the other side of my bed. Tao took the other side of Yuri's. Sunny's was on the other side, a queen sized bed since there's three of them. Sunny took the middle of the bed. All of us unpacked quietly. I finished packing so I went to help Yuri. She threw her neck pillow on the bed. I made sure my gun was in my gun pouch. Yuri made sure hers was there too. Sunny came to us. I looked behind her. She looked behind too "What?"

I pointed to my gun pouch hidden underneath my shirt. She went back to her luggage and put her gun in her gun pouch. For the perimeter check, Yuri, Jessica and I split up. We took our gun out and went seperate ways.

Tao's POV

We all gathered at the living room after unpacking, sitting in our room groupings. Suho hyung glanced at my group. "Yah Tao, Baekhyun, Luhan hyung, Kris hyung where are the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter