- @ -

EXO - K 's Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 Apink's POV 

 

Before the result out.

" Next " the announcer called, the next candidate by speaker. " Namjoo , it’s your turn " Eunji flashed her charming eye-smiled when she smiled. She makes Namjoo calmed for a bit. Chorong and Bomi quickly ran towards Namjoo, gives strength to her. " Namjoo, good luck" they said, together. " thank you, unnies. I hope this going smoothly to all of us" Namjoo said, hopefully.

 

 

" You'll doing great" Bomi tapped her shoulders to let her know that they always with her " Believe in yourself and be confident and show them , the reasons why we wanted this job, " Chorong encouraged. If it wasn't Chorong ideas, Namjoo wont attended the interview.

 

 

She rather spends herself walking around the Seoul, searching new restaurant and give feedback about the food. She known as 'the best searching good food' in Seoul. She spends her time, giving the best feedback about the food on her blog. Thanks to her, all of them get to taste delicious food. Namjoo quite famous, thanks to her honest feedback.

 

 

" Rain oppa. Ugh, i can’t wait anymore " Bomi said, feel excited and desperated. She can’t wait to meet him in person. Within these 4 months, Rain will be attended MAMA. He'll doing performances and also promote his new song which is "LA SONG'. " We must get this job " Eunji promised.

 

 

" and kidnaps Rain oppa, bring to our house. HAHAHAHA " Chorong laughing like a madwoman but in low voice. For 10 years old chorong, love is surely can make people blind. When the bad thing turned out to be good thing esp when it comes to her. She thinks, better than stole their things, shouldnt people just kidnaps them and make them their livin' dolls.

 

 

Besides you can hug,kiss even cuddle with them. But chorong perspective changes after she got scolded by her father, " Every girl is a doll. Either barbie or annabelle. Choose wisely, chorongie " her father sarcastic words never let her living in peaceful. Chorong sighed.

 

 

" UNNIE !" they shocked. Namjoo hit Chorong at the back but not that hard. "Be quite,unnie. People can hear us" Eunji shushed. She worried people might looked at them weirdly and scared. "im kidding, ok" Chorong smiled.

 

 

Bzzt bzzt bzzt.

 

 

Bomi's phone vibrated. Someone just sends a message in their group chat. "Hey,we got a message from naeun and hayoung. " Bomi opened the messenger and reads them. " it’s said, good luck to namjoo. Do your best and make it fast. They're starving." Bomi said. The girls smiled. The tense that they having before gone for sure. When people brought about food, they're the happiest people in the world. Food and Apink never separated.

 

 

" im going first, unnie " Namjoo said while fixes her dress before entered the interview room. Namjoo wears floral statement dress and a pair of black heels. Chorong wears tortilla sheer silk chiffon shirts, the cedar palazzo pants and a pair of pearl river kitten heels.

 

 

While Bomi and Eunji wear khaki mix and match suit. Bomi wear skirts while eunji choose pants.The dresses fit to them naturally. It doesn't show a lot of their cleavage. With this looks, it makes them look professional and elegant. " Good luck " They wish the best for her.

 

 

According to the seat arrangement, Naeun, the last candidate in their group, Apink. She back from her volunteers’ job with her parents, visiting the orphan. Hayoung decided to wait Naeun while she helps her grandma cleaned the house. She and Naeun waited in different room.

 

 

When they arrived at SM building, they never saw the lines that too long even the traffic light won't working at all. Its jammed. Fortunately, they choose to walk than send by car. " Unnie, they're wear make-up. Should we? " Hayoung asked. She stares at the candidates, who lined up.

 

 

" Chorong-unnie said, they only put some suncreen and lip tint." Naeun replied, while took out the paper and read it. Hayoung nodded and took out her phone. Whenever she nervous or bored, she plays games on her phone. She already memorises her point. All of them promises to pass the interview together. They tried their best to get that role. Their main is Rain.

 

 

Hayoung wears grey cotton knitwear with black jeans and a pair of white converses. Naeun match with Hayoung expect for the colour, she wears black sweater with light blue jeans and a pair of black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter