- ! -

EXO - K 's Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author's POV

" HYUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

" MR. LEE !!!  "

" Where are you , hyung ?!!! "

" HYUNG !!!!!!! "

" LEE , HYUNG !!!! "

" YAH , LEE  ?!! "

 

         

There were gasp in each members mouth. They were surprised with Sehun sudden action. " YAH , Hyung  ?! " Sehun impatient. He doesn't care with the members reaction and he keeps bellow Mr.Lee names.This was a serious thing and not a joke.

 

 

 

Mr.Lee needs to solve this problems before it's became more worst until the ended of their assistants 's job. They had called Mr.Lee for 100 times but he still don't appear .

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun who still surprised , keeps his mouth open until Chanyeol throw something into his mouth. " What.. . What's this ?! " He take that ' something ' into his mouth. " Ah , it's candy " Chanyeol joking. Actually that isn't a candy , you bacon. He smirked.

 

 

 

" What , candy ?! " Baekhyun smiled brightly. He the candy for 3.. 4 times. " Wait . Are you sure this is candy ? " He indentify the candy shape. He knows a lot of candies but the candy that he had was a different candy. It tastes sour and smelly.

 

 

 

 

" Yes , it is " Chanyeol replied confidently. While other members tried to hold their laughter. Baekhyun wants to try eat it. When he wants to chew it suddenly he heard someone yelling. The members were dissapointed . They really want to saw Baekhyun's reaction after eat the ' CANDY ' by Chanyeol.

 

 

 

" Guys , stop playing around. We have big problems to solve it ! " Sehun 's expression make them gulped . They never seen Sehun in serious mood. Yes , they know. This was a big problems but relax , man . This is problems weren't going anyway though.

 

 

 

In each members , there will be something missing around them . For example , Suho missing his phone and yes , he really frustated because he had to buy another phone.

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol missing their PSP . They got from their fans. That was the best gift ever in their life but unfortunately their favourite PSP had stolen by Sehun's assistant. Playing PSP was their routine .

 

 

 

Kai and Sehun were about to explode after they had looking for their favourite clothes. They know who stolen it. While Kyungsoo is the most crazy person when he finds out that his favourite mic gone from his place.

 

 

 

The mic was too precious than his girlfriend ( eventhough he don't have any Gf , right now ) . All of them , going crazy because of the news spread at their drom. What can they do ? Slaps their assistant ? Kick their assistant ? and whatelse.

 

 

 

They can't do that because their assistant a girl. Fired ? They aren't that cruel too fired their assistant and this isn't their job to fired someone. Only their CEO , Mr.Lee can handle it.

 

 

 

They're just singing , dancing , sleep and make a comeback . That's all they have to do. Their routine all days. " Yeah, he is right . We should focus on the problems. " Suho agreed. They become more serious after that.

 

 

 

" Why we don't asked our manager to solve it ." Jongin impatient. Mr.Lee still don't shows up . Where is that old man go ? Jongin sighed. " That isn't a good idea " Kyungsoo protest. What the heck ,why we must asked manager to solve it , he don't any job to fired it.

 

 

 

Nor he fired our assistant but Mr.Lee fired he first. Kyungsoo sighed. " Then , what we going to do , now ? " They don't have any ideas anymore. They don't know how to handle their own assistant who-likes-to-stolen-their-precious-things. They glance at their phone for a while . They need an answer for Kyungsoo's question .

 

 

 

Be silent for 15 minutes.

 

 

 

 " Ah , I got an idea. Why we don't called Mr.Lee by our phone ? " Baekhyun 's ideas make all of them gasp in shocked. Why they don't thinking about the phone early ? They hope their voice don't cracked after this because calling Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter