- # -

EXO - K 's Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Apink arrives at MR.Lee 's Office. " Come in , dear " Mr.Lee opens the door for them. The girls checked on him closely before send their greeting. Mr.Lee look like a strong-looking middle-aged man with grey hair and moustache. Even with the moustache , people can tell he's a good-looking man.   "Please , have a seat " His aged voice was hoarse , slow and soothing , a fatherly sound that they found foreign. "Thank you." They take their seat. Their gazed into their surrounding and suddenly they shared a moment, a moment which seemed to connect them into grinned.   A big picture of Mr.Lee and EXO with Rain that hanging on the wall. The picture was taken back in 2012. ' Rain still look the same. He's handsome' Their eyes lit up. Mr.Lee gazed steadily at them with a calm and regal expression , his eyes shining softly. 'Indeed of Rain's fangirl'.

 

 

" So, you're the leader ?" Mr.Lee focuses on the light brown hair girl who seat on his right side. "Yes" Chorong nodded. " What's your name and tell me more about you girls ?" Mr. Lee asked. He really admires them like his own daughter. They really catched his attention on the first day of interview. " Park Chorong, 28 . I'm a songwritter." Chorong introduced herself in soft tone.      "Yoon Bomi, 26. I'm a youtuber girl" Bomi continued. "Jung Eunji, 26. Im a DJ radio" Eunji replied , showing her eye-smiled. "Son Naeun, 25. I'm a model" She bowed down a little, shows her respect. "Kim Namjoo, 24. I'm food feedback." She grinned. " What do you mean by food feedback?" He confused. " I'm food blogger. I used to left feedback on my blog about the food that i've tasted before and I do promote a lot of best restaurant with the best meal. " Namjoo explained. He amazed.     " What about you , dear?" He asked the short brown hair girl. "I'm , Oh hayoung , 23. I'm a youtuber gamer." Hayoung finished." You've steady job" He sound proudly. These girls rich and famous than he thought. " Working two job , aren't you feel tired at all ?" He stated the facts. Besides , assistant job a lot harder than they can think. " You'll be going to abroad due to their individually activities." He explaines. There's worried expression draws on his face.

 

 

" Doesn't it sounds like fun ?" He was taken aback the way their eyes sparked with excitement and the grinned on their face. ' don't get to comfortable with it, girls ' , He sighed." Besides , during the job , we can spend time together." Eunji speaked. They nodded , agree with Eunji's statement. They went to interview together and they will resigned together too.     Despite their busy schedules, they were able to be together for only a few precious hours. " we can learn together and helping each other when we've problem." Namjoo stated one of their motto , the 'Never Ever Broke It'. There one motto that they'd to remember which is , never steal each other man . Those things have to be written by her and Bomi and they even mentioned it at their kakaotalk group this morning. It's a warning.  

 

Others can tell, they're jealous type person but the most possessive among them was the LeMak line (Chorong and Hayoung). " We also can meet Rain in a person and asks for his signature without others assistance. " Bomi interrupting , she glanced up to the ceiling once she felt five burning gazed through her. " And most important , we are in this together" Chorong pleased. He can heard the excitement in their voice when they talked about it.

 

 

" Then, when will you girls can get started? " He requested. " We can make our first appearance by today." Hayoung remarked, her eyes sparked with passion and nervous. Finally , th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter