Fifteen

Double-minded

"Bye baby, have fun. Text me when you're back, okay?" Jungkook said. He leaned down and gave me a kiss before I walked off with Daisy to go to the mall.

"Thanks, see you later~" I said, waving at him while being dragged along with Daisy. I really don't understand why people always have to drag me places. I can walk on my own, thank you very much. These legs aren't made to be dragged. 

"Hurry up! We're missing the bus," Daisy nagged. I sighed and decided to accept the fact that Daisy was going to drag me along with her. Not only today, but almost all the time. We quickly walked over to the busstop and the bus was already waiting. Students got in and took their seats. We were the last ones to get on the bus and the busdriver looked as pissed as ever. How lovely it is to have 'nice' busdrivers all the time.

"Quick question; can't I just wear jeans and a shirt?" I asked Daisy. She looked at me, almost as if she was trying to tell me to shut up. Daisy gives me these looks all the time and sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not.

"No, you cannot. You have to wear something light so you can dance and sit and move around easily," Daisy said, sounding like a festival-expert, which I knew she wasn't. She probably got the knowlegde from youtubers who've been to festivals multiple times. I can see right through you, Daisy.

"Okay okay, I was just wondering.." I mumbled. Daisy ignored me and took out her phone. It was no surprise to me that she was about to text Jimin. It's almost like she's obsessed with the guy. I swear, if I find out Jimin poisoned her with some kind of stupid love , I'm gonna kill him. He stole my best friend.. well, not really, but she has been spending a lot of time on her phone ever since they got together. One day, I'm going to steal both their phones, so they can't text each other anymore. 

Twenty minutes had passed and we arrived in front of the mall. Again, Daisy dragged me along with her, out of the bus. Luckily, it was a sunny day, so no single breeze would make my dress hike up. I hate it when that happens, which is the main reason I don't wear dresses very often. Today was an exception, because I just felt like wearing a dress.

We entered one of our favourite stores and each went our separate ways. Daisy went straight to the summer clothing section, and I just wandered around the store to see if I could spot anything cute. I like taking my time and actually looking through the whole store, so I did. I eventually ended up in the same section as Daisy. From afar, I saw she already had four to five pieces of clothing in her hand.

"You're not gonna buy all that, are you?" I asked. Daisy often goes crazy with shopping and she doesn't care about the amount of money she has to spent in total, so I like to help her with that. I, on the other hand, go crazy with food. I don't know when to stop spending money on food, so that's when Daisy's there to help me.

"I was thinking about it...." She softly said.

"Daisy..." 

"Okay okay! I'll try them on and decide on three pieces," she said. I gave her a look and she sighed. "Okay, fine! Two pieces."

"Good girl," I smiled. 

"Shut up, I'm older," she murmured. I just shrugged and walked away from her, continuing my search. I saw tons of flowy dresses, but ignored those. After a good while, I finally found something that pleased my eyes. It was a white romper, with pastel purple patterns, and it looked cute as hell. I picked it up in my size and looked around for more. 

I eventually couldn't find anything, except for a white, flower-patterned, kimono. I happily skipped to the fitting rooms, where Daisy was waiting for me. We both went into separate rooms and tried on our clothing. I only had one item, so it was a quick job for me. I loved, abosutely loved, the look of the romper and the kimono together. The romper also felt very comfortable and as Daisy had mentioned earlier: it had to be something I could move comfortably in. This was the perfect piece! I tried squatting, stretching my legs and jumping up and down. 1) It didn't move an inch when I did so, 2) It didn't feel like it was about to rip when I stretched and squatted.

"Daisy! I'm done, can I come in yours?" I asked. I got out of my fitting room and entered Daisy's fitting room without waiting for a reply.

"Sure?" She laughed. I close the curtains behind me and made sure no one could see in.

It appeared that she was only wearing the first item of clothing she picked. I sat down on the chair in the fitting room and looked at Daisy, helping her pick.

"Is this one nice? I like it," she said. Of course she liked it, she wanted to buy all five of them...

"Just try the others on and we'll decide," I said. She agreed and after a long time of waiting, she was finally done with trying them all on. I only found one item nice and comfortable-looking, but Daisy insisted on getting two other ones as well. I eventually gave up, because there was no use in fighting with her over this. I let her do her thing, because in the end, it's her money. If she wants to spend it that way, I can't really do anything about it..

After paying for our items, we walked out of the store, pleased with our purchases. Daisy wanted to go shop for sandals, because her sandals from last year were all worn out. I didn't object, because I also needed some sandals myself. I was just going to look for white sandals to match the outfit. They couldn't be too expensive of course. 

"What about this one?" I asked Daisy, holding the sandals up. 

"It's okay, but not too special for its price," she replied. 

"True.."

I went on with my search and after trying on a few sandals, I ended up with white sandals. It had a horizontal strap and a vertical strap going up, with a gold T-bar. Daisy picked simple black sandals. We paid for it and exited the store. I decided I wanted to buy some pastries for Jungkook and I, so we went to a Chinese bakery. I love the pastries in Chinese bakeries and so does Jungkook.

"Hello," I greeted the worker. She greeted me back and I picked a few pastries. I especially loved the baked buns with mashed taro inside and Jungkook loved the bun with lotus bean paste inside. Besides those buns, I also bought swiss rolls, sponge cakes, egg custard tarts and mochi. They also sold mochi ice cream, so I bought one mango-flavoured box and one matcha-flavoured box. 

"Let's go~ all done now," I said. We walked out of the bakery with two sponge cakes in our hands. We skipped to the busstop and each went our separate ways. Daisy went back to her house and I went back to mine. Our buses came around the same time and we left after giving each other a tight hug. I went inside the bus and took a seat. I put all my stuff next to me and pulled my phone out from my pocket.

Aria: Jeon Jungkook!! I'm on my way home~

I put my phone on my lap and looked out of the window, enjoying the view of trees barely moving, kids running around, old couples taking walks and dogs barking at random objects. I loved looking out of the window during busrides like these, because it calms me down. Talking about calming down, Jungkook texted me back.

Jungkook: Baby!! Should I pick you up from the busstop? Nvm, I'll pick you up anyways. Tell me when you're near!
Aria: But it's only a two minute walk from the busstop to my house..
Jungkook: Yeah, which means it's easy for me to come pick you up. Did you buy anything, baby? 
Aria: You're so hard headed.. 
Jungkook: But you still love me, so it's okay :)
Aria: Whatever, I'll be there in 5 minutes. 

I put my phone away, secretly smiling at Jungkook's texts. I had to admit that I loved it whenever Jungkook said "But you still love me, so it's okay." He melts my heart without even realizing it.. I often act like he does me nothing, but in reality, he does me so much. 

The bus was nearing my busstop and I already saw Jungkook standing there. He had his hands in his pockets and he was biting his lower lip. The bus came to a stop and I thanked the busdriver before getting out. Jungkook smiled at me and I jumped in his arms, almost dropping the bags on the ground. 

"I missed you," I said, reaching up for a kiss.

"It's only been three hours, baby," Jungkook said. I glared at him and let go.

"Fine! I finally show my affection and you say something like that." I walked in front of him and ignored his chuckles. He soon caught up with me and took the bags from me. He held the bags in one hand and held my hand with the other. 

"I was joking. I missed you more," he said, reaching down to give me a peck on my cheek. 

"I'll eat all the pastries by myself then, even the one with lotus bean paste inside of it," I said. I looked up at him and his eyes widened. 

"You bought the bun with lotus bean paste for me?" He asked, looking excited as ever.

"No, I already told you I was going to eat them," I said. 

"But babe!" He whined. I laughed and took the bag with pastries from him. He was still whining and sulking over the pastries. It was so cute, but I acted like it did me nothing. He has never acted so cute in front of me and it made my heart skip a beat, as usual. He honestly looked like a little child acting up.

We finally got to my house and I opened the door. Both of my parents were at work and Taehyung went to Namjoon's house. All the others gathered up there, so Taehyung could tell them everything he needed to tell them. He didn't want me and Jungkook there, because he knew I would cry, since I'm quiet weak when it comes to seeing my loved ones in pain. After all, we already knew everything.

I kicked the door to my house open and walked into the kitchen with the box of pastries. Jungkook followed behind me, wanting to take a peek at the pastries. I put them down on the counter and turned around. Jungkook had put my bags of clothing and sandals on the couch and walked over to me. He backed me up against the kitchen counter and smirked at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just want to kiss you," Jungkook said. I melted on the spot and waited for him to lock his lips with mine, closing my eyes in the process. It took so long and when I opened my eyes, Jungkook suddenly ran away with the box of pastries. He ran into the garden and I ran behind him. 

"Jeon Jungkook, put that god damn box back in the kitchen! Everything's going to get squished like that!" I yelled. He was moving so carelessly, I was really scared the pastries were either gonna fall out or get squished. I stopped running, "Please, Jungkook? Can you please put the box back? Please please please?"

"Can I have the buns filled with lotus bean paste then?" 

"You really thought I was going to eat them? I bought them for you, you dickhead," I said, angrily walking back inside. I could hear Jungkook following me and I started to feel bad for calling him a dickhead, so I made a sudden turn. He almost bumped into me, but had a quick enough reaction not to. 

"I'm sorry for calling you a dickhead, I didn't mean it.." I mumbled. Jungkook smiled and put the box of pastries on the kitchen counter before coming back to me.

"I know you didn't mean it, but I kinda am a dickhead," he said. He held my face between his hands and gave me a kiss. "Wanna go upstairs, watch a movie and eat some pastries?" 

I laughed and nodded. Before going upstairs, Jungkook decided he wanted to make a smoothie for us. That day, we only had bananas, strawberries and oranges, so he used those three ingredients to make the smoothie. All this time, I stood behind him and hugged him, sometimes tickling his tummy.

"If you want to feel my abs, you can just say so," he joked. I stopped tickling him and wrapped my arms around him. He laughed and turned the blender on . He turned around, while I was still hugging him. I looked up at him and waited for him to say something, because it seemed like he had something to say .

"You're cute," he finally spoke up, "And beautiful and precious."

"You're cheesy," I smiled. He honestly needs to stop being so cute and he needs to stop making my heart go crazy. Day by day, I get more attached to this guy. 

"I know, I like being cheesy to you," he said, grinning. 

"Pay attention to your smoothie, big boy," I said. He immediately turned around and turned the blender off. He poured the smootie in two glasses and put a straw in one of them, because he knows I like to drink with straws.

"Let's go upstairs," Jungkook said. He held the smoothies and I held the box of pastries with two plates, because he didn't trust me with the smoothies. I might or might not be one of the clumsiest people ever. 

Finally upstairs, I placed the box and plates on my desk and Jungkook did the same for the smoothies. I jumped on my bed and tugged myself underneath the blanket. Jungkook joined me and hugged my body tight. I nuzzled my face in his chest and I could smell his scent. I've always loved his scent, because he was the only one that smelled like that.

"I like how you smell," I said, probably barely audible. I could hear a faint chuckle coming from him. 

"Thanks," he said, leaving a soft kiss on top of my head. He pulled me even closer, if possible, and started whispering sweet nothings to me. 

"I like the way you hug me and the way you kiss me," he softly said. I pulled away from his embrace and looked up to see his face. There was a smile tugged on his lips and it made me smile as well.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, baby," he replied.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked, anxious for his reply.

"Of course, anything for you, angel," he said. My heart fluttered and I took a deep breath before talking. 

"Please promise me that you'll never cheat on me whatsoever.. even if you decide to leave me, don't do it by cheating on me.. please.." I said, almost as a whisper. His gaze softened and he pulled me back in his embrace. 

"I promise I'll never ever cheat on you. Cut my whole hand off if I do," he said, "I wouldn't cheat on you for anything, baby." He pulled away from the hug, only to lean down and kiss me. His lips felt soft against mine. Everything about him felt perfect, every single thing about him was perfect in my eyes.

"Thanks.." I muttered. Cheating is honestly the worst way to hurt someone in a relationship. Instead of manning up and telling someone you lost feelings for them, you decide to cheat on them? That's honestly so pathetic. It gives off the feeling that the other person isn't good enough to be honest to. Yes, yes, I find Mike pathetic for cheating on me and then asking for my forgiveness. If you decide to cheat, cop up to it. Don't go all sensitive and emotional when you get caught. Absolutely pathetic. 

"I won't hurt you, baby, never again," Jungkook said, reassuring me of his answer. I trusted his words and I trusted him. 

"I know you won't, I'll try to not hurt you either. I can't promise not to hurt you, because I probably will if this relationship is going to last longer. I can't guarantee you anything, but I'll definitely try really hard," I said, clenching onto his shirt. 

"I trust you. And this relationship is definitely gonna last longer, because I'm not planning on leaving you. Even if you were planning on leaving me, I'll do everything in my power to keep you," he said.

"I won't leave you," I chuckled, "I've become too attached at this point." 

"Of course, how could you not become attached to this handsome boy?" I slapped him on his chest and rolled my eyes. How can this boy still joke around when we're talking about serious things like these? 

"You're still annoying," I said.

"But you love me, so it's okay," he said, repeating the sentence he always says when I tell him he's annoying or something else that's negative. 

"Stop saying that! It's annoying," I said. 

"Is it really?" He asked, "I can feel your heart thumping, baby." 

"That's because I can't breathe, you ," I said.

"Sure sure, whatever you say, babycakes~" He laughed. We stayed quiet for a few minutes, enjoying the moments in each other's arms. It was very calming and warm, and as I mentioned earlier, it makes me want to sleep. I didn't though, because I wanted to treasure this moment.

"Jungkook? Can you sing a song for me? I miss your voice," I said. He smiled and put my head against his chest. 

"Of course, any recommendations?" He asked.

"No, everything is fine with me," I answered.

"How about a song from one of my favourite singers?" 

 "Who? Zion.T?" I asked. I was almost sure he meant Zion.T, so I didn't even know why I asked. Ever since I got to know him, I knew he liked Zion.T, even before we became friends. I would hear him blasting his songs. He also sang it a lot, usually with his windows wide open just to annoy me. Too bad for him, it never really annoyed me. Despite the fact I detested him, I did love his singing voice. Always have, always will.

"Yes, baby. Have you heard his new single?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head and looked up at him attentively. 

"It's called 'Eat', so please listen carefully and remember the song," he said. I nodded and put my arms around him tighter. He started singing with his angelic, soothing voice and I fell in love 12 times by the first sentence. I never understood how someone's voice could sound this angelic. Maybe I was being biased, but it truly did sound angelic in my ears. Almost as if the heavens gave him this voice. I'm being so cheesy right now and I'll definitely never say these words to Jungkook, but I do feel that way.

He ended the song and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I melted right then and there and got lost in his eyes. Damn it, why do you have to do this to me, Jeon Jungkook...

"And?" He said. 

"What?"

"I want your opinion on it.." He mumbled.

"Shouldn't you know by now that I love your voice? I've told you so many times," I said. He suddenly started pouting and excessively blinking his eyes. It wasn't cute at all and I wanted to punch him.

Before speaking up again, I rolled my eyes and sighed, "What do you want me to say besides that?" 

"I don't know, be honest."

"Do I have to? It's embarrassing..." I murmered, not wanting to let him hear what I've always thought of his voice. I know honesty is important in relationships, but this is just a whole different level of honesty. 

"I won't laugh at you, baby," he smiled. I awkardly smiled and was so not looking forward to this moment. I know I'm never too affectionate, but this is just too much... 

"Okay.. uh.."

"Don't be nervous," he laughed. I slapped him and shut him up by putting my hand over his mouth. 

"I really really really love your voice," I started, "And to be honest with you, like very honest, it felt like I fell in love all over again by the first sentence.." I felt myself turn red the moment I finished talking. Jungkook just pulled me in for a super tight hug and I could hear his heart beating rapidly. 

"Thank you, baby, it means a lot," he grinned. 

"I know, I'm sorry for not being the affectionate type.. But your voice does sound angelic and beautiful, I absolutely love it. It's very soothing and comfortable." 

"See? You can be cheesy as well. Please keep saying things like that to me, it's cute and nice to hear," Jungkook said. He leaned down and gave me a lovingly kiss. It lasted longer than I expected, and when we both pulled away, I felt sad. 

"I love you," I smiled. 

"But I love your cute face more," he said, softly pinching my nose. I scrunched my face up and put my head nuzzled in his neck.

"Do you still want to eat the patries? And drink the smoothies?" I laughed. His head shot up when he remembered the pastries. He got out of bed and walked towards the box, leaving me behind.

"Hey..."

"I know, I'll be right back, baby," he said, turning around and smiling at me. He opened the box and put one with lotus bean paste on his plate and put the one with taro on my plate. He closed the box and walked over to the bed, handing me my plate. I sat up and took it from him. He put his plate on the nightstand and grabbed one of the smoothies, putting it in front of my face for me to take a sip. I did so and he took a sip as well, before placing the smoothie on the nightstand, next to his plate. He joined me in bed again, this time sitting up. We both started eating our pastries. 

"Oh my god, I haven't eaten this in so long.." Jungkook murmured. 

"I know, that's why I bought it," I said.

"Next time, don't buy me things again, okay? I should be the one buying you things," he said, feeding me some of his pastry. I didn't respond, because I didn't want to. I like spending money on him, because it makes me happy. He kind of has to deal with it. "Oh, right! What did you buy?" He asked. I pointed at the corner of my room, where the bag was. I was too lazy to get up. Jungkook chuckled and got up to get the bag. He came back and placed the bag on his lap. He took the romper out of the bag, as well as the kimono. "Put it on," he said. I groaned and lay down on his lap. I pouted and tried to act cute, just so I didn't have to put it on. "Please?" Jungkook begged. 

"Why? You can see me wearing it during the festival," I argued back. I was lying too comfortably and getting up, having to change in those clothes and later change back in my normal clothes was too much hassle.

"Please, baby! I just want to see you in it, please? I'll even carry you to the bathroom and back," he said, trying to reason with me. 

"Okay, fine! I'll just do it here, geez. Better give me one of your sweaters then," I said. I loved wearing his sweaters and he's never actually given one to me. His sweaters aren't only comfortable, but they smell really nice too. It smells just like him. 

"You can have this one," he said, pointing at the sweater he was currently wearing. I agreed immediately and started changing into the romper. I didn't feel as uncomfortable, changing in front of Jungkook, as I did in the beginning of our relationship. It was still something I wasn't 100% comfortable with, but I started to get comfortable with it It wasn't the fact that I was insecure, it was because it felt like a very intimate action to change in front of Jungkook.

"Tada~" I turned around a few times, making the kimono fly up. I looked at Jungkook and he was smiling at my actions.

"You look beautiful." He eventually got up and walked up to me. He put his arms on my waist and leaned down to give me a kiss. I leaned back to avoid the kiss and looked at him weirdly. "What are you doing?" I asked. 

"I'm trying to kiss you?" 

"Why?"

"Just because I want to, come here." He put one hand behind my head and pulled my head closer to his. His lips landed on mine and we made out for a moment. 

"Okay, now give me your sweater. I don't want to rip this," I said. Jungkook didn't resist and took his sweater off. He handed it to me and lay down on my bed, shirtless. I eyed him before changing out of the romper and kimono. I threw both on top of my chair and put Jungkook's sweater over my head. I jumped in bed with him and pulled the blanket over us. 

"Babe, it's too hot for a blanket.." He mumbled. I pulled the blanket off of him and wrapped it around myself, only to get more complaints from Jungkook.

"Babe, I can't hug you like this." 

"So annoying.." I muttered. I kicked the blanket off the bed and put my arm around Jungkook's waist. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck. I was really comfortable, until Jungkook swung his leg over mine, trapping me inside his grip. I was unable to move and it didn't feel too comfortable. I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but unfortunately failed. Jungkook is stronger than me, so it was an impossible task.

"Just stay still," Jungkook sighed. 

"But it's uncomfortable..." Jungkook loosened his grip on me, but didn't get rid of his leg on me. I decided to not complain any further and bear with the uncomfortable position we were in. Jungkook's embrace was warm and his sweater was soft. I kept having those two things in mind to forget his stupid leg. I eventually got used to the position and could only scoot closer to Jungkook. 

"Are you gonna sleep?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe," I softly said. 

"What about dinner?" He wondered, "Nevermind, I'll set an alarm." He reached for his phone and quickly set an alarm before going back to hugging me. 

"This is comfortable," I said. Jungkook softly sang a song and it made me sleepier than ever. It was soothing and calming, so I could feel my eyes close. I was slowly falling asleep in Jungkook's arms. 

***

When I woke up, I couldn't feel Jungkook's presence next to me. My eyes shot open and I somehow started panicking. Jungkook was indeed not laying next to me... Although he wasn't here, his phone was on the nightstand, so I assumed he was downstairs. I got off the bed and ran downstairs to make sure he really was there.

"Babe?" 

"In the kitchen!" A rush of relief ran over me when I heard Jungkook's voice coming from the kitchen. I ran downstairs, still in Jungkook's sweater with no pants on, and jumped on his back. He wasn't surprised and just chuckled. "What's wrong? Did you miss me that much?" 

"No.. I was just scared you weren't here anymore..."

"Where else would I go?" He laughed. I got off his back and backhugged him instead. 

"I don't know.. back to your own house or something," I said. 

"I would never. Not without feeding you," he smiled. Only then did I realize he was making dinner for the two of us. I looked at what he was making and it looked delicious, as always. He continued what he was doing, while having me hanging on his back. It didn't seem to annoy him, though.. 

"How do you not find this annoying?" I chuckled.

"I would never find you annoying," he simply stated. I looked up to see his focused gaze on the knife beneath him. Since the time I cut myself, I refused to ever touch a knife again. It's so sharp and dangerous, I'd rather stay away from it, far away...

"Still sooo cheesy," I laughed. I decided to leave him alone, since he didn't need my help. I skipped to the living room, lay down on the couch and turned the TV on. 

"Only for you!" Jungkook yelled from the kitchen. I smiled and continued watching TV. I couldn't find anything fun to watch, so I decided to watch a rerun of The Voice UK. I was mesmerized by the talent and I was so into the show that I didn't realize Jungkook calling for me. 

"Aria!" I jumped up and almost fell off the couch. Jungkook was leaning over me. "I've been calling you for the past five minutes.." 

"I'm sorry, what's up?"

"Dinner is ready," he smiled. He pulled me up and dragged me over to the dining table. I was astonished at the amount of food and at how good it looked. We both just started eating right away, because we were so hungry. I kept on complimenting his cooking skills, because it was really, really good. He just shrugged the compliments off and told me to eat. After an hour or so, we did the dishes and watched some Tv. It was past 9 o'clock when we decided to go upstairs. Jungkook said it was time for me to sleep. I've never slept this early.. 

*Ring Ring* 

"Who's that?" Jungkook asked. I quickly got up to put on some shorts if there happened to be guests. 

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I don't have x-ray vision..." 

"I know, I'm sorry. Get on my back," Jungkook said. I got on his back after putting on the shorts. Jungkook went downstairs with me on his back and opened the door. Taehyung was standing there. I almost forgot about him and I immediately jumped off of Jungkook's back to give Taehyung a hug. 

"How did it go? Are you okay? Are you tired? Have you had dinner?" I asked, bombarding poor Taehyungie with questions. 

"So many questions," Taehyung chuckled, "But I'm okay, it went well, I'm tired and I've had dinner." 

"What did they say?" Jungkook asked. Meanwhile, we were walking upstairs to my room. We all sat in a circle on my bed and continued our conversation.

"They told me to never hide things from them and to tell them everything. They were very supportive and cheered me up. We eventually ordered pizza and ice cream, so I'm full now," Taehyung said. I was glad he was smiling and happy. At least, he seemed happy. He must feel better now that he's told all of his close friends. I'm sure a huge weight has been lifted off of his shoulders.

"You're happier now, right?" I asked. Taehyung immediately nodded.

"Happier than ever, all thanks to my best friends in the whole wide world," Taehyung said. We ended up getting pulled into a group hug by Taehyung. 

"I'm glad, Taehyung. Let's get ready for bed now, Aria needs to sleep early and I'm sure you need to as well," Jungkook said, sounding like a Dad. Taehyung and I rolled our eyes at the same time and started slapping Jungkook on his back. 

"But seriously Taehyung, I need to sleep." 

"Okay, I'll go. Enjoy your time together~" Taehyung exited my room and closed the door behind him. The moment the door was closed, Jungkook straddled me and looked me deep in the eyes. My arms were straight next to my body, so I couldn't do much. Luckily, the only thing Jungkook did was kiss me. The kiss was soft and passionate. I eventually was able to cup his face with my hands and flip us over. We pulled away to get some air and went right back in. After too long, I pulled away and lay down with my head on Jungkook's chest. We were both breathing heavily and didn't say a word. 

"I CAN HEAR YOU TWO! SHUT THE HELL UP!" Taehyung yelled from the other room. I immediately turned bright red and hid my face in the crook of Jungkook's neck. 

"Babe, it tickles," Jungkook laughed. He pulled me away and dragged me inside the bathroom. We brushed our teeth and said our goodnights to Taehyung before going back to my room. We had brought the box with pastries and the empty glasses downstairs a while ago.

"Good night, baby," Jungkook whispered. The lights were turned off and the only light that could get through was the light from the stars. My bed was placed, so I could look outside. Not only to see Jungkook's room, but also to see the sky. Jungkook and I spent a few minutes staring at the starry night sky before going to bed.

"Good night, I love you," I whispered. Jungkook pulled the blanket up to the middle of his waist and my hair.

"I love you more," Jungkook said, just when I was about to fall asleep. Sleep got the better of me and I couldn't respond anymore.