Round 3: More Mood Swings

Female Struggles vs Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I-..." Junhoe was lost for words. Did he actually just make her cry? This day was definitely not going well for him. He placed his hand on the girl's back carefully, as if she was a fine piece of delicate china. Junhoe cleared his throat and kneeled next to her on the couch. The boy leaned in, trying to comfort her a bit more. 

"I'm sorry." His voice was soft and sincere, a voice that was pretty rare for Mr. Sass. "I promise to go pot shopping with you someday, and you know how much I hate shopping." Junhoe grinned as he put sat comfortably next to the girl and hung his arm around the girl's shoulders. She had been unresponsive and it had been bothering Junhoe a lot. 

He cleared his throat and slid over closer to her so that there was barely any space between the two. It was quite a risky move, but he was willing to do anything to get his princess smiling again. Junhoe shook her slightly and tried to read her facial expressions. She was busy wiping her nose and tears.

"June..." the girl finally spoke in a shaky, just-cried voice.

Junhoe was delighted to hear her voice call his name and raised both of his eyebrows in response. "Hm? Is that a yes to the shopping?"

"I- I just- look outside t-the window." Her voice was still shaky, but she managed to finish her sentence. The girl pointed to the big window as she reached for a tissue.

Junhoe snapped his head to the window, wondering what the girl was talking about. However, all he could see was...nothing. It was the usual view from the window - some trees with a couple of birds, tall buildings, and concrete roads. What was so intriguing about this?

Confused as ever, Junhoe blinked and turned back to his girlfriend, who was cleaning he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter